spoons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CandyKoRn
Evil? or not so Evil?

JediHDM
spoons are fine, it's the damn cows...*just try and take over the world...*

icon
huh?

CandyKoRn
spoons are evil.... *quivers..*

wacko

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

The Omega

Crash_Overload
You actually do use cows when you eat!! where do you think ice cream comes from? Refrigerated cows of cours!!! and that cream in the soup? well, that come from OLD cows!!!

LilMimister006
what an interesting..cow theory....stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Cows are important! Where else would Neo get his leather clothes and such? big grin

Crash_Overload
BINGO!

JediHDM
Omega> If you yourself would stop thinking so much and just EAT THE DAMN ICE CREAM, you wouldn't have to worry about the spoon bending on you...As for the cows, if you walk by, and it LOOKs like they're eating cud, standing around, its because they are really waiting for you to leave, so they can get back to their plans for taking over the world...And they're sneaky, too, cause if you sneak up on them, they still know... shifty

icon
.... sometimes I worry. Over-analyzing the matrix movies is one thing, but... cows?

SimplePriest
Cows... hmmm. They do always seem to be up to something. It's that whole "looking like they're not up to anything" look that gets me thinking about it. I mean they just put so much into looking innocent, they must be faking.
That's why I eat 'em, and their frozen cream! They're never taking over my planet!

Sifer
ROTFL

Keep it up Priest u funny ****er :P

Korri
Llaughing out loudL u lot crack me up!!!

JediHDM
Yeah, laugh now, until they get bold enough to try something...you think human suicide bombers are bad, wait until you got that much methane pent up in one place...Man, thats some bad stuff, right there...

Sifer
Spoons aren't bad though - I use them all the time smile Unlike the Sheriff of Nottingham who wanted to use one to cut out Robin Hood's Heart...hrmmm.

Crash_Overload
I don't know, but the image of Monty Python Keeps Getting Back in my head when i read the above.....

==>"Now, Why do witchs Burns?"
-->"Because they are made out of wood?"
==>"Thats Exactly right! Now Why do they float?
-->"Ummmmm..... Because they are like Stale Bread?"
==>"No no no, Because Because they weight as much as a duck!"

CandyKoRn
just thought I'd share something with you guys... cool

tshirt
I had a boss who had a diet spoon. It was a spoon with a hole in the middle. That was an evil spoon.

Cows - that depends. If you know the secret password they will not hurt you, and will include you in their plans to take over the world. Other wise, get ready to have your nipples pulled on... really hard and for a really long time.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif

burlyman
moo

JediHDM
Do you know what the only good kind of cow is?

...The one i'm eating!!!

See, look at that cow...Before being killed, chopped up and made into packaged meat, he was EVIL...Look at that face, its the face of an EVIL COW...

Let me give you some advice, you see a cow, you do what we do; Run. Run FAST.

burlyman
proof how evil cows are:
cypher was eating steak on his date with smith

JediHDM
HAHAHA...his date...yeah, i bet that cow was the personal pet of Smith, and Cypher ate him...Smith was PISSED...He wasn't gonna put Cypher abck in at all, he just wanted the Zion codes...

SimplePriest
JediHDM> LOL

Cow: Moo.
What?
Did you just say moo?
He did.
Cow: Moo.
Hmm, The Anomaly.
Do we proceed?
Yes.
He is still...
...Only -- well, yes we shall proceed.

-or-

Cow: Moo?
Malachi: I'll make it. Did you see that Agent? I've never seen anything like it.
Bane: Moo. Moomoo moo. Moo.
-smith jumps in through skylight and copies cow into another smith-
Bane: Moo!!
Smith: Smith will suffice.
Bane-Smith: Moomoo. Eh-hrmm. I mean, Thank you.
Smith: My pleasure.

Sifer
CandyKorn: Nice pic wink

But I see no spoon only a simulation of a spoon...lol

JediHDM
HAHAHA...

The Omega
Cows... Yeah... Gotta keep an eye out.

JediHDM
AAHHHH!!!

CandyKoRn
I like cows..... mooo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.