Idea for new forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
well, because of the overwhelming number of threads in the movie discussion forum about hot guys and girls and what not, why not make a forum just for the exchange of pics of these people, and we can move all those annoying threads from movie discussion and put them into this new forum. sure would clean the place up a bit and make it a bit more sane in there, since nearly every thread now deteriorates into a thread exchanging pictures of orlando bloom and johnny depp. just a thought

LanceWindu
I highly doubt it coming true.

yerssot
imho, this is a place to talk about things, the pics are not relevant

but I have to agree, the amount of POTC/Depp/Bloom threads is getting out of hand!

BackFire349
it sure would clean up the movie discussino forum though, every thread in their is somehow related to POTC and depp and orlando, something should be done.

BackFire349
or...for a more practical idea, we could make a POTC forum, and movie all those posts into there.

LanceWindu
I think that would be the best idea, because it is going to be a franchise, it needs its own forum.

BackFire349
yes.

Fire
yea okie

won't save us from all those thread in the damn lotr forum tho, but it'll help quite a bit already

Dexx
potc will pass soon enough..no worries. After the sequel, at most.
besides....such a forum would be a hell to moderate wink

Kes
I agree with Dexx. A new hit will came along smile

yerssot
make a new section or ban the entire movie wink
that or ban people talking about it wink

DeNiro
i would luv to have a forum that was mine that i made up and then raz or ush made it then iw as a mod on it that would be cool i think

Korri
us Matrix fans need a cookie forum!!

yerssot
then I want a chocolate one wink

you do know that attaching pics normally gets on the servers resulting into slower loading time ...

Fire
keep this thing on topic

pablo007
There's too many Star Wars forums

BackFire349
These boards started out as purely star wars forums. They aren't going anywhere.

Fire
this was about a hot X or goodlooking Y forum
keep it like that ppl

slayer
i agree with bf we should have a celebrities forum

Ushgarak
There are NOT too many Star Wars forums, we want to make that 100% clear.

If anything the solution to this would be to seperate the Movie Discussion area out into Movie Discussion and Actor/Actress Discussion

Dexx
yeah....and make even less sections...that's a good idea.

Captain REX
MORE forums...grr...

yerssot
ok, can we keep it to the original question?
a simple yes or no and a little explanation,
*yodas voice*
no more no less
a thread and an answer

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.