Life size gollum statue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

canadiangemini
I have a life size talking gollum statue for sale. Gollum utters his haunting phrase at the push of a button or by motion detection sensor (Come Master, we will take you on safe paths through the mist..."wink.

Gollum has large glass eyes and rooted hair, a scarred back, real fabric loin cloth and veined hands and feet which bring this incredible sculpture to life. He is perched on plexiglass atop a cardboard base that includes pictures of Sam and Frodo, Gandalf the White, Aragorn, Legolas, and Arwen, framed by Dwarvish script. Now is your chance to own Gollum!

The cardboard base does have a small rip in it on the left hand side well towards the back but no cardboard is missing

Height: (Gollum only) 22 1/2 inches tall, Height (Gollum & base): 43 inches tall, Circumference of base: 72 inches

Anyone interested??

Email me at [email protected]

fini
OH COOL.............but me on a broke student budget.cant buy ,sorry

Hypernova
Also on student budget sad

Exa
Me too... but I'd love to have such a statue...

silvabullet
I might be interested. Could you send a pic to [email protected]

I always want to see what I might buy. Also, how much are you asking for it?

pablo007
I own one of those it's kinda cool, I also havea life size Dobby

Hypernova
Cant you just post it here, rather than email?

must_kill_Santa
WOW THE IS A STATUE OF ME

Hypernova
laughing out loud

ilvorlandobloom
im gettin a lifesize Legolas statue...

Hypernova
Why? laughing out loud

aniron
what? from where? how much? does it look like orlando?

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, its a really good pic of him! heres a pic!

gottahaveit
your e.mail wont work... how mmuch do you want for the gollum statue? e.mail me [email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.