there should be a

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
joke forum dont ya think i like that idea but ne way here is a joke for u guys

a girl walks into the chest doctor and she takes her shirt off and she has a M on her chest the doctor curious goes why do u have a M on ur chest and she goes oo when me and my boyfriend have sex he like to were his favorite shirt he goes to michiagn state so that is his school shirt so when we have sex the M rubs onto me.

next day a differnt girl walks into the chest doctor takes her shirt off she has a P on her chest doctor goes why do u have a P on ur chest she goes o my boyfriend goes to Penn State so he like to were his Penn shirt when we have sex so it rubs off on me doctor goes ok

next day another girl walks in takes shirt off has a M on her chest and the doctor says let me guess ur boyfriend goes to Michigan state and he like to wear his Michigan shirt when having sex and it rubs off and u and the girl goes well close my girlfriend goes to wiscosin state. laughing out loud

silver_tears
thats funny laughing

DeNiro
Ok here is another oke lets just keep posting jokes on thsi thread ok here we go

two men r up in heaven waiting to get in the one turns to the other so what did u die from the man goes i had a massive heart attack what did u die from the guy says well i froze to death but how did u have u heart attack guy says well i knew that my wife was cheating on me so i came home once early to catch her in the act so i ran up and down the stairs all over the place never found a guy but when i was running into the kitchen i had a massive heart attack and died. the other man goes well if u went to the kitchen first and looked in the ice box we would both still be alive today laughing out loud

DemonicGambit
laughing

DeNiro
ok new joke

three man r in heaven saint peter says ok tell me how u guys treated ur wives on earth and that will depend on what type of car u get because u need a car in ehaven since it is so big. first mang says i have been married for 5 years cheatd on her twice saint peter says that aint to good her is a pinto second guy says i have been married 14 years chaetd on her twice saint peter goes ok well her is a mercedes the nest man walks up and says i was married 40 years never even looked at another womang sain peter goes greta her is a enzo ferriar so a week later the man in the pinto and merceds drive past the mang in the enzo ferriar and he is on the curb crying and they pull up and go what is a matter and the mang says well i just saw my wife and she was on a skatebaord laughing out loud

pablo007
This one man had a wife and a baby, he was cheating on his wife and his mistress gave him a big ass hickey on the neck. So he goes to his house and places his baby's mouth on his neck so he can blame the hickey on the baby, and he tells his wife: Ohh my God ! The baby sucked on my neck so I now have a hickey. His wife answers nervously: He did the same to me on my boobs, my ass and between my legs. big grin

Rogue Jedi
a guy walks into a bar and see his ex....he walks over and says "hi...i had sex with another woman last night and i thought about you the whole time." she says "oh, honey, do you miss me that much?" he says "nah...i just didnt want to cum too fast."

DeNiro
haha a husban and wife r supposed to go to a custume party for halloween and the wife says hunny i cant go got a head ache so the man goes and the wife dresses ina custum that her husban doesnt know about goes to the party to see how he is acting so she goes and she sees her husban on a tabell danceing with another woman she goes upo there pushes the other women away and starts hiting on him on thing led to another they r both in a dark room and have sex so wife gets home before husban and says hey hunyn did u have fun at the party do ne thing good expecting a lie and he goes o i didnt go but u should hear what happend to the guy i lent my custume to

must_kill_Santa
so funny i dont have any gud jikes i dont think

DeNiro
i would post one more oo what the hell i will i got to go to math in like 2 minutes lol but ne way how many irish guys does it take to screw in a light bulb 30 one to hold the light bulb in the socket and 29 to drink to the room starts to spin

Princess-Puppy~
YEA!

a1hsauce
laughing out loud those are awesome!

Sgt. Hairy
How trite. Got any jokes with the intention of not comprising sexuality?

Lightningrod
Originally posted by DeNiro
joke forum dont ya think i like that idea but ne way here is a joke for u guys

a girl walks into the chest doctor and she takes her shirt off and she has a M on her chest the doctor curious goes why do u have a M on ur chest and she goes oo when me and my boyfriend have sex he like to were his favorite shirt he goes to michiagn state so that is his school shirt so when we have sex the M rubs onto me.

next day a differnt girl walks into the chest doctor takes her shirt off she has a P on her chest doctor goes why do u have a P on ur chest she goes o my boyfriend goes to Penn State so he like to were his Penn shirt when we have sex so it rubs off on me doctor goes ok

next day another girl walks in takes shirt off has a M on her chest and the doctor says let me guess ur boyfriend goes to Michigan state and he like to wear his Michigan shirt when having sex and it rubs off and u and the girl goes well close my girlfriend goes to wiscosin state. laughing out loud

Joke forum isn't really a good idea...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.