Tv Spot On Survivor!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bjn74
just watched 1st episode of Survivor(i know,i know) and about 1/3 way through was one of the revolutions spots

dont remember which name goes with whatever one..but it was the one that had morpheus saying "as long as he has a breath he'll never stop"..etc..anyways..looked awesome..the light from the sky with the moon is brighter then youd think,,even a little pink/orange? from the sun?...anyways Happy Dance Happy Dance

bjn74
Oh yeah,,their is a face inside that blue "speak" entity..see it for sure on tv

Evil Dead
What's really interesting is that if you watched the trailers that were leaked onto the net...........you will get a shot of a blue sky.......although only for a split second before the trailer jumps to the next scene.

bjn74
yeah,,I watched em several times the other day on my comp..but today,it came out of nowhere and thanks to my handy dandy TIVO!,,,I was able to enjoy on my 32" tv a few times and in slo-mo..the colors are so much more evident..

tshirt
So now that one has been broadcast on TV, is it available on the web?

davidh304
I didn't really want to watch survivor but Im glad I did, got to see the new Matrix commercial/trailer.

I really liked Persephone's line something like "she will kill everyone in here to get to him."

Someone needs to digitize that tv spot and put it up. I wish I had Tivo!

Unfortunately the tv spot leaks out too much.....

Rupert is the one.

eek! eek!

davidh304
Also got to see the new Oracle!

joeboy
i saw it too. i was recording it on dvd-rw for wife. Was that the new oricle?
The other woman is dead.

JediHDM
wow, that was disrespectful, but yeah, she is the new "Shell" of the oracle...

Sifer
Shell....hrmmm wink

joeboy
was not meant as disrespectful, just stating a fact. Wonder how they going to handle that in Harry Potter.

Sifer
Oh I know. Gloria Foster = Amazing Actress and will be missed. But I was hinting at something, as was Jedi no doubt.

Somthing in the Shell big grin

joeboy
Will they introduce as a new shell or just do the batman trick.

joeboy
I just like smith, my tru name is smith. but that's not the main reason. he looks like an accountant but kicks azz. He is calm and slow but kick azz.

And he is in the other trilogy of => cult following.

I noticed on the new trailor they took out the window behind Neo as smith is jumping toward him but show smith jumping/falling thru it.

JediHDM
Sifer> HAHA big grin

bjn74
It will be a new shell..because in ETM, Niobe says something about her not looking like the Oracle anymore..And the Oracle says what I look like doesnt matter..blah blah..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.