Home Invasions.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
do they have these where you live? i read in the houston chronicle that there are two guys running around west houston kicking in apartment doors and robbing people. thats where i live!!!!!! not only are they robbing the victims, but also if there is a woman home, they are raping them!!!!!! ive made up my mind. i got paid today. tomorrow i am buying a 12 gauge mossberg pistol grip shotgun.

LanceWindu
I'm sure there's home invasions all around, but I'm not afraid.

I don't have anything for them to steal, and I'm not a woman.

Rogue Jedi
but if they were hitting homes in your area wouldnt you take some precautions? especially if you were married and your wife was home alone for 8 to 12 hours a day?

LanceWindu
Me with a wife???

But yeah, I'd lock my doors.

And make sure windows are shut every night.

Rogue Jedi
dude, THEY ARE KICKING IN DOORS!!!!! if they wanna get in, they will.

LanceWindu
Then they will find a badeball bat to the head and a shot to the nuts.

Rogue Jedi
they are armed......you know what? let them come to my crib...let them kick down the door and try to jack my shit..you know what they will find when they enter my bedroom? the rogue.....on one knee, 12 gauge in hand....i will defend the lives of me and mine with EXTREME PREJUDICE....if they try to run, i have a friend named mossberg with 8 little steel ball friends that can run faster than they can.

LanceWindu
Although they are armed doesn't mean they will shoot.

Most of these jerks are all talk and don't really want to hurt anybody.

Rogue Jedi
but do you really wanna take that chance? i think not.

LanceWindu
No, but I will fight them.

Nivvy
Yep, it's happened while i've been home. Only the dude who done it was my best friend's step-father. And he tried to kidnap me to get back at my friend. No fair.

I don't think i've ever been more afraid then being curled up in my wardrobe, listenin to someone slammin' the door down and stomping around shoutin' at the top of his lungs.

What do the police do ?? Issue him with a piece of paper, that basically says, Don't come over again, or you'll get a slap on the hand. It's just a matter of time.......

CandyKoRn
hmmm

Rogue Jedi
you cant fight them if they have a gun!!!!! they will pop a cap in you!!!!!!

LanceWindu
He sounds like an *******.

Rogue Jedi
the bottom line is that if someone attacks you and you are in fear for your life, you can do anything you want to.

Nivvy
Crap.... The Machette was where i couldn't reach it. And he woulda busted my ass if i tried to make a run for it. Someday.... I'm gonna kick his ass....

........ Someday. That includes dreaming about it. Too bad he's a big, Huge scary gang member -.- Who thrives on fear >8\

LanceWindu
All of us will go over there and gang up on him.

Right guys?

CandyKoRn
I'll help stick out tongue

Sounds like a right s*** and a w***** ...

BackFire349
knowing this messed up world, they will probably break into someones house and get shot by the owner of the house, then they will sue the person who shot them and win 3 million dollars, its happened before.

CandyKoRn
I heard of some buglar(sp?) sueing a women...

He aparently cut him self on a kitchen knife whilst trying to rob her... and ended up winning the case...

Now, that sucks...

Rogue Jedi
ive got a lot of cop buddies...i have asked them. if you are in fear for your life, it doesnt matter what you do. if they come to my house and break in, they chose the wrong house. definitely the wrong husband to mess with.

BackFire349
i agree, just make sure they're dead so they cant sue.

LanceWindu
Yeah, and then clean the weapons for fingerprints.

Say they tripped on the way in and shot themselves.

CandyKoRn
LOL......

Rogue Jedi
oh, they will be dead. a 12 gauge at 5 to 6 ft. range? man...talk about damage.

BackFire349
that might be very wise, then if they find out you did that, they will feel you had something to hide.

Rogue Jedi
whatever...all i know is i am not taking this lightly. if someone raped my wife, i would end up in prison.

LanceWindu
I see why too.

Anyone touches a woman friend or family member of mine like that I would meet you in prison RJ..

BackFire349
yeah, its too bad how screwed up this countries justice system is, i think if someone rapes your wife and you kill them it should be disregaurded.

Nivvy
Isn't it sad, how innocent people, who are just defending the ones they Love from Pricks get nailed as well.

BackFire349
very sad indeed.

LanceWindu
I wouldn't mind the jail time if I got revenge for my friend.

BackFire349
of course it would be better if you didnt get that jail time, since you really did nothing to him that wasnt deserved.

LanceWindu
Yeah, but like Niv said, the justice system is ****ed up.

Rogue Jedi
like i said..."you are in fear for your life." it doesnt matter what you do....it is self defense.

LanceWindu
Yeah, but you never know what the judge will say about it.

BackFire349
very true, some of the judges seem to have the mentallity of a retarded fish like creature who has been out of the water for too long.

LanceWindu
While others will commend you on being a hero.

Nivvy
Yep, after that crap with my friend's step father, he came around... Yet again when he didn't manage to get me the first time. And stumbled into my father. He then began to try and provoke my father into hitting him first. He spat in my father's face, accused him of brain washing, and called him a Molester....

I was about ready to run out and drag a knife with me. But of course, I would have been pinned of course. What's the justice in that ?? ...... I say the Law totally Blows. They have considerations for people that plead to being "Insane !!! " Yet not for Defence... Etc......Anyone know a good Contractor ?? Who works for a cheap price ??

Ultraman Baltan
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.