What is the name of this song!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Ok, I was downloading Star Wars trailers the other day, and I downloaded this fan one. Obviously its fake, but thats not the point. The point is, they use a song in it thats extremely familiar but I don't know what its called. Its not a star wars song, and it sounds like the type of song you'd hear in the opera Carmina Burana, like the song O Fortuna, but its not the song Gothic Power. I'm sure if you guys heard it you'd recognize it, but I think its one of those songs that hides its identity a lot, so I'm not sure who knows the title of it. Can any of you tell me what it is? If you want me to send you the trailer (it has only audio, no picture, even though it claims to be a video) my email address is [email protected] and my aim sn is HMSSFenster007.

LanceWindu
I'm going to move this to the EU forum, since this doesn't have anything to do with Episode 3.

Moving--Moved.

NoFate007
It might not have anything directly to do with it but when I searched for the trailer, Episode III: Fall Of The Jedi was what it was called, and it is a fan made Episode III trailer, and as far as I know, fan made Episode III trailers have somethin to do with Episode III. If these people on these boards are anything of a fan like me, they might've downloaded this before while searching for Episode III material. (Just please don't bother me about it being fake, I know its not real and that Episode III has no video out to the public yet)

LanceWindu
Oh I've seen many fake trailers, so I know what you mean, but since this is for the song in the trailer it should stay here.

Is this trailer formatted in Quicktime or Real or Windows Media?

yerssot
can't find the trailer, so can't help you out

NoFate007
Well I downloaded this video on Kazaa Lite, so chances are I could make it anything but Quicktime. I use Windows Media Player but I'm sure if you click Real player and try to play it it'll work. If you want me to send it to you IM or Email me.

LanceWindu
I can only use Quicktime.

NoFate007
Oh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.