Hiker's Ode' to LindsIsTightK . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Happy Birthday, o lindsistightk(ay) . . .
for tomorrow is just another day.
You being around brings joy abound. . .
Happy Birthday lindsistightk(ay). big grin

For when shall we party as much as tonight?
It's not every day the birthday of linds is tight.
Don't you worry, anyhow.
We'll do it again a year from now. (YAAAAAAY!) Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
I hope I didn't offend anyone who has a birthday tomorrow.

LindsIsTightK
What the f**k?

LMFAO oh my god you're great laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
you da bomb, th.

LindsIsTightK
See this is why I love this place~ More people acknowledge my birthday on the forums then people have on the outside world in my whole life

Rogue Jedi
join the club.

Tired Hiker
Someone once said forum friends are better than real friends. Hmm. Sometimes I wander. Then again, forum friends can be real friends. Yaaaaay! wink

LindsIsTightK
Well I think you guys are my real friends wink Afterall, you are there for me more then my other ones are

Tired Hiker
Word. I just realized that I started this thread just in the nick of time. It being 11:57 and all. Trip. I lost track of time three days ago, you see. I just knew, that it would be lindsistightk's birthday the third time the sun came up. So that's when I typed and I typed my message and lo' and behold! Hay hay, I was three minutes in the nick of time! Phew!

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

That was awesome TH!

LindsIsTightK
Hey TH, its all good, you got it on the right day and thats all that matters wink

Tired Hiker
I feel like a little girl again!

Rogue Jedi
forum friends are better.....think about it...real friends are constantly asking things of you: lend me money, give me a ride, gimmee your last beer....not here!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Lend me money RJ!

LindsIsTightK
Well I ask you guys for things all the time you just dont ever give it to me stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
no way, lance....what do you need. linds? i cant say no to the b day girl!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Birthday girl plus 1 day you mean.

Rogue Jedi
whatever....mr. nitpicker

LanceWindu
That's me!

Rogue Jedi
yes it is.

LanceWindu
My new title should be Forum Nitpicker

BackFire349
that was beautiful TH

Rogue Jedi
mr. sarcastic pants..... laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I'm telling the truth, I couold be the Forum Nitpicker, I've been told I nitpick by a few people in just 2 days.

Tired Hiker
. . .not here . .. he he heh heh. Nice one RJ.

Tired Hiker
Not as beautiful as seeing the words, 'that was beautiful TH' next to that leather face of yours! ;^)

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

BackFire349
i know true beauty.

Tired Hiker
You have taste, backfire. Especially when it comes to the mexi-melt.

BackFire349
oh yeah, that stuff is good, today i didnt get one though, i got a grilled stuffed burrity, a cheese quesadilla, and a taco.

Tired Hiker
More power to you.

Kal of Krypton
evil face....old thread....evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.