Heyz!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LIBloom
Aloha! Ni Hao! Konichiwa! Hola! Hello! Bonjour! Hallo! I am unfortunately, not a Johnny Depp fan but an Orlando Bloom fan! He's a great actor, especially with his blonde wig as Legolas Greenleaf *sighs*. Anyway, my name's Natalie but I am usually called Nat or Natty but I like to be called Nat confused. I am sixteen and this forum is very cool!!! Yay!!! I'm in a hyper mood today so BEWARE! Muahahahaha! Just kidding, I am not that insane!?!?!? confused sad embarrasment smile rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Hypernova
Hi LIBloom/ Natalie! Welcome raver beer

Kes

LIBloom
Yay!! Thanks Kes and Hypernova!! big grin

DeNiro
wazzz up welcome and have fun

yerssot
another aussie smile

badkittykitty
Nat dont worry about being insane around here this place is very crazy but also very cool! hope you like it here

movie_freak
Hi Nat ..Welcome to da Forum

LIBloom
Lol!! It seems very insane in here! Anyway, thanks DeNiro (wazzz up? have been packing for a hol. day trip), yerssot (go the aussies!), badkittykitty (the Lilo and Stitch fan), and movie_freak (lol!! Go pirates of the carribean!! That Rulz!)

FallingBlue
Orli isnt a very good actor at all, sure hes "handsome" but hes not a very good actor..

welcome to the forums, have fun

LIBloom
Hmmmm....he is a good actor but I must admit that he's not as good as some of the other famous actors. Anyway, thanks FallingBlue!! big grin

must_kill_Santa
hey ong i love the pic so much

Danistar
Welcome! Have fun!

PiratePrincess
Hello, welcome to our lil crazy world here at the KMC Forums!! big grin

LilMimister006
heya! welcome to the boards! have fun big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.