Legolas in the book and movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypernova
I was browsing through this site a few months ago on Legolas.

The site had things like: -
Legolas in the movie had a sense of humour e.g. Legolas in the Battle of Helms Deep when he asks Gimli if he should go and get a box etc

For those who've read the book and have seen the movie, how different or similar are they?

I read the book a few weeks before FOTR came out and I thought OB/Legolas was the Legolas in the book, but maybe that was part of the problem! smile Instant liking to OB's potrayal of Legolas and forgot about the book eek!

CandyKoRn
You're obsessed with his looks, aren't you?

Join us smile

Hypernova
A little laughing out loud

After reading the web site on Legolas in the book, I realised just how caught up I was with the movie character/actor.

LIBloom
I prefer Legolas in the movie since I have not read him in the books. Besides the person that plays him (Go Orli!) is a Dare Devil and is good-looking and has nice brown hair...:P

CandyKoRn
lol...

so 'OB'sessed wink

silver_tears
i loved his character hes cute and funny and did i mention cute wink

Hypernova
Ladies! This was part of the problem!! I am trying to stay clear of the actor and concentrate of the character... in particular the book!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.