Neo reprogramed smith by injecting himself into smith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
The cookie is and any other injection are programs. Take note.
The bug that is places in neo the first time.
The pill of choice
THe food at resterant
When the guy was about to stab neo, he wipe the blood on the knife, so it can be injected.
Noe Re-programmed smith when he injected himself into smith
now smith doing the same to others

I would love to program hallie berry

masterofmatrix
and your point is...?

joeboy
My point is that is the significants of the cookies and Neo himself is a program.

Korri
oh we all love the cookies smile

joeboy
That's also why Neo does not want to eat anything.( in the resterant and oricle) He is figuring it out. The oricle looked puzzled after Neo contiue to ask questions, Probaly because she saw that the program did not take.

JediHDM
i just had three...they say "sugar cookies", but i bet its the college trying to keep tabs on where we are... shifty

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

burlyman
the oracle loves candy big grin thats why shes here

Korri
yup!

The Omega
(Peers sideways at bowl of candy) There was a red jellybean in there!!!
(Looks around) Damn!
(Paranoia kicks in)
(Sweat breaks out)
http://www.aimface.com/ikons/IKON2e5d7b269676fff0659de61759a33e0ef3ebeb788a.gif

JediHDM
THATS NOT A RED JELLYBEAN, THATS THE BLUE ONE, DYED TO LOOK RED...DONT TAKE IT, OMEGA!!!

SimplePriest
mmm... cookies

sidenote:
You know, I passed by a phone today that was ringing just like the one in Matrix 1 (when they go to see the oracle). Man that would've been cool to see the matrix guys show up right then. Then they'd go to the phone, pick it up and say "We're in." How awesome would that be? Well, maybe not, because that would have to mean that WE are in a Matrix. Dang, there's just no winning is there.

ok back to the thread. Cooookies. yumm

Korri
when i buy a packet of mnms i cannot eat the blue ones so i give them to my friends and i sometimes run around with a red and a blue one shouting which one ya gonna take

i am an idiot...and im proud of it big grin

JediHDM
Here, Here!!! We are all a little crazy, since we spend our free time HERE, rather than in the sun...*opens window* Ah, nevermind, Y'ALL are a little...Just Joking, I'm crazier than most of you, put together...

silver_tears
the sun?? wats that laughing out loud

JediHDM
its this big ball of ether in the sky, or so many of us have heard...

"It is true, what many of you have heard"

eek!

SimplePriest
Wait a minute. . . Didn't we scorch the sky? How can anyone even see the sun anyway? That's why I stay right in here, at my computer, talking about the matrix. There's no need to open my windows, I already know I can't see the sun... can I?

JediHDM
yeah, since we scorched the sky, its probably not safe to go outside anymore...i bet the sky is mad...

SimplePriest
ROFLMBO!!! eek! eek!

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

joeboy
i do get out. I have a family to keep. I only hit this site @ work or when i am in my office. The real world is much better than the Web. Even if the sky is tourched, i'd rather see it than not see it. Let not mention SEX.

Korri
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.