This last month....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
This last month has been a freakin' disaster for me, let me give you an idea of just whats gone wrong....

1. My company has been relocating and the stress has been unbearable for all us managers. We've had some massive arguments and its been hell on earth working there for ages now.

2. Some of you may remember I was revising for a couple of exams not so long ago, well I sat them and I'd revised all the wrong freakin stuff.

3. Whilst doing a minor repair job in the bathroom I accidently pierced my cold water feeder tank for my immersion boiler. Water went everywhere and flooded my kitchen! eek! The only saving grace was that when I removed the old tank I noticed some rust patches on the outside, I tapped one of them with my screwdriver and it went through the bloody side of it like paper! So good job it happened really...

4. Whilst plumbing in the new cold water tank I noticed a manky gasket on one of my hot water tank fittings, on touching it it fell to pieces and water begin pissing out of that one. I had to go everywhere to find a replacement fitting that most plumbers stopped using about 10 years ago. mad

5. Finally (and probably worst of all) my computer started playing up a few weeks ago, so much so that I couldn't come online at all. With all that other crap going on I had no time to fix the thing. sad

Well, as I say, my waters fixed (although I now need to re-decorate the bathroom), my computers fixed and I'm getting on better with my business partners.

But these last weeks were my break from Uni after those exams, and now I have to go back next week. Oh poo. sad

At least I'm back here though eh?

Corran
hurrah, and in no way am I referring to you work stresses, your revision stupidity, you aquatic problems nor your computer issues, the hurrah was directed at the fact that you are back.

Sorry to hear about all the other shit though Mech.

yerssot
well, you DID return mech! that's the best thing smile

Tex
It could've been so much more worse Mech! You could've had plumbers crackwink

BackFire349
well its good to have the mog back

Tex
It sure is!!big grin

BackFire349
its also nice to see the diva again.

mechmoggy
My initial post was my way on venting all that stress, thanks for listening. wink

I could have payed a plumber to fix my problems but as usual money is tight, so I pulled down my jeans by a few inches to reveal my crack and got stuck in myself.

Tex
Yeah, a few years back my house was a plumbing disaster, luckily the insurance covered most of the costs.cool

cermiestar
big grin

Corran
you not being properly potty trained at 18 does not constitute a plumbing disaster.

Tex
mad mad

How dare you!!! Insolent peasant!!!mad
The audacity!!!!!!!mad

The nerve!!mad

We'll I've never!!!!mad mad mad

Just you wait till Raz gets back! Your days are numbered!!!

Corran
you need Raz to wipe your bottom then?

LanceWindu
*waits for Tex to start swinging*

Tex
Corran may think he's been to the depths of hell, but he hasn't experienced any of the divas rage yet!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif

LanceWindu
Actually he's been to the depths of Hel not Hell.

Baylin
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sorry to hear about the plumbing probs Mech but at least you know how to fix them!

mechmoggy
Its only the 2nd time I've ever done any plumbing.

Lack of money is the only incentive to try DIY IMO. Anyway, I'm pretty good with my hands for practical stuff like that.

Tex
Mrs. Mech should be gratefull that she has a real man around the house!

So should Corran!stick out tongue

mechmoggy
MRS.MECH HAS A REAL MAN ROUND OUR HOUSE!! mad

Ooooooh, you mean ME. embarrasment

Korri
awwww *hugs*

mechmoggy
Thanks Korri. *hugs back*

Korri
smile

mechmoggy
I do have the nightmare of fitting a new bathroom suite yet to come.

I just hope Mrs.MM's uncle will come and help me, he fitted his own last year and it should be easier with two of us.

Korri
sounds like a bit of a horor story to me

mechmoggy
I hate how I spend my free time working on the house, at what point did I become a cliched husband?

Maybe I need to go on a drinking binge with my friends to sort me out. big grin

Fire
good to have ya back mech
yea we know those days/weeks/months/years were everything seems t go wrong

but good to hear it is mostly ok now big grin

*starts humming: sunshine, lollypops and rainbows....*

mechmoggy
*taps foot to lovely tune* big grin

yerssot
*starts dowloading said song*

Fire
you need to send it to me when ya can yerss, btw how can you DL it on kotnet?

yerssot
I can't, I was being a pain in my own big fat yellow butt sad

Fire
hehe

yerssot
tis already stupid, can't download my fav software sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.