Im an idiot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davidh304
After watching the matrix a bunch of times, and watching Reloaded a bunch of times I just notices NEO has the same letters as (the) ONE.

I am an idiot.

Carry on.

Kes
lol Ok. smile

Storm
laughing out loud

CandyKoRn
good point, but I think it's been noticed before, it's obvious..lol

davidh304
It's so obvious it's painful.

I didn't notice it.

Ergo, I am an idiot.

rysdigital
agreed.

icansee
You have way too much time on your hands.

JediHDM
Who has too mush time on their hands...? are you saying that by figuring out that NEO and ONE are spelled with the same letters that we are too obsessive?

bjn74
OH MY GOD !!! HE'S RIGHT...HEAVEN HELP US...............jk roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Omega
It's cool JediHDM. I am obsessed with the Matrix movies! rolling on floor laughing

JediHDM
so am i, but still... Just cause we can figure out that NEO and ONE use the same three letters doesnt make us friggin geniuses...

dragonpisces272
haha yeah, and if u didnt notice it before, then you should have noticed it in P.O.D.'s video...

Korri
its good to see im not alone stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
hehe, your not an idiot, your just a very huge fan of NEO. That's what takes your mind off the other matrix ideas...

JKozzy
Don't worry, I only found that out a week ago.... idiots UNITE!big grin

Red Texas
hmm, erm, duh smile

icansee
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD! raver raver raver

Crash_Overload
where?

VenomVA
Nice you noticed it, I did back in '99/'00 but some people still are in the dark about that piece of information.

Korri
hmmm smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.