I got some pics i took at FOTR premiere..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CandyKoRn
This is one of em..

as you can see it's Dom stick out tongue

CandyKoRn
I got to scan looads more.. I got a couple of billy and lij too...

it'll take a while.. i hope you like. smile

CandyKoRn
Billy smile

CandyKoRn
Dom looks wierd in this stick out tongue

CandyKoRn
Lij was too far away for a decent photo... also.. ignore the security guy.. ehehe... no expression

CandyKoRn
Another crappy pic stick out tongue

hrh_jennifer
Wow! you got really close, I'm so jealous! How long did you wait there for?

silver_tears
oh my they are very nice big grin

CandyKoRn
8 hours...

I don't recommend it.. but yea... i was opposite the doors by the press...

it was awesome!

hrh_jennifer
8 hours is a very long time, but worth it from the looks of it! I've never been to a premiere but I'm going to go to the UK premiere for ROTK, hopefully, if I can afford to get myself down to London!

CandyKoRn
only costs me around 5-10 quid to get there.. smile and back lol..

tiger lilly
im deffo plannin on goin to london... wanna go for a few days and get a hotel and everythin... tho i still aint sure when the date is sad

tiger lilly
oh and really cool pics btw! thumb up

Hypernova
Cool pictures! thumb up
8 hours? whistle I'll keep that in mind! I am going to the world premiere, flying in the day before! laughing
I heard Wellington is going all out for the premiere, turning the area around the Deluxe into ME!

PiratePrincess
Wow, i love your pics!! I haven't been to any premieres sad I would love to go to one though, it'd be so cool to be only inches away from some major hollywood personality!!!

CandyKoRn
thanks smile

Glad some poeple appreciate them..

It is a great experiance..

Exa
Nice photos smile
Also want to the premiere...
I'll just go to the local midnight triple feature.

silver_tears
i wish i lived in london then id go to like everyone big grin

ItsAllMerryToMe
omg can you say JEALOUS...i am like the biggest fan of dom...and i am dying to meet him..as well as the rest of the cast...they are soo amazing...and i plan on meeting them when the boston museum...i cant wait...but those pics are amazing...they are sooo close...ugh...lol

billyboyd4ever
man i wish i lived in the uk....i aske dmy mom if she would fly me over to london in decmeber...the answer was sadly no sad

CandyKoRn
aww sad I'm sorry guys...

I'll hopefully have more pics after december... and i'll share them with you all smile

Phoenix
wow, hun, these are great!

CandyKoRn
it was only a cheap throw-away...

and the flash didn't work for most of em... no expression

and (unfortunatly) i ran out of film when Orli came... lol...

Phoenix
*cries*

Phoenix
how on earth did you manage to get a ticket?

CandyKoRn
I didn't.. i was a fan outside... dduuuh.. lol

if i got a ticket.. these pics would look alot better...

the fact i had an italion guy humping me from behind because he fancied liv tyler didn't help...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.