My Little Eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I have noticed that no one commented on 'My Little Eye'!
I saw it ages ago, and i was at the video store today, so i saw it, and i remembered the weirdness of this movie!
I didnt think it was such an amazing movie, but it was enjoyable to watch!
Anyone seen it...and if you did, did you like it?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i haven't seen. On a scale of 1-10 what would u guyz say

lil bitchiness
Erm....id say.....ah depending what you like....id give it a 7 or 6! Its really weird...it works on the idea of 'Big Brother'

Group of people are put in a house in the middle of nowhere... with the constant monitoring. No one must leave the house....if they stay there for 6 months, they will win 1billion dolars between them but if one of them leaves, they all lose......
Last month in the house.....the film begins with that....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hmmm sound freaky movie. ill try renting it.

lil bitchiness
Yeah....its not like....predictible who will survive, not at all, and the worst thng is that some people are driven by money, so thats good...its an ok, movie...dont expect way too much, but its very enjoyable!

slayer
i've seen it saw it last week in aust. i'd give it an 8

pablo007
It seems too much like Halloween: Resurrection.

Leftomaniac
I haven't seen it yet BUT I MUST!!! I saw an article about it in Fangoria months ago, and knew that I HAD to see it! ...But I can't find a copy in the video store and whine, whine, whine. big grin

lil bitchiness
Oh wow, im glad some people liked it...
Its not like Halloween Resursction, cos halloween...you kinda know whats gonna happen and whos killing, and you can predist whos gonna live and whos gonna die and stuff...this is more like....you cant predict anything...it has a good twist and its disturbing....
i think you should all see it! big grin

pablo007
I mean the idea

lil bitchiness
I think the idea was more likely to be taken form the film 'Colobus' or however you spell it, then a Halloween Resuraction, as well as 'Big Brother'...i think halowee came out bit after 'My Little Eye'..not sure...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.