Official Full Cast Picture From X3! Look!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asuran Zala
Wait...the board won't let me post an attachement....

AceOfGambit
Look at what? post it again

VallejoKid707
umm is there supposed to be a picture...

Kes
Try posting now that you have more posts.

LanceWindu
I wanna see!

AceOfGambit
Me too! I better see a GAMBIT in there!!!

Asuran Zala
Still won't let me....

rwendelin
Try again!!!!! I am sitting on the edge of my seat here

roguegambit
Asuran maybe you should post a link to the pic smile

LanceWindu
I don't see how they'd have a cast pic.

They haven't even finished signing everybody.

Wolverine isn't signed on yet.

Asuran Zala
How many posts do I need?

Asuran Zala
The movie focuses on Wolverine for the most part, I imagine they're pretty certain about him.

Kes
I think you need 15 posts for links. But none for pics.

Paola
What!!!???.... Where???!!!!..... POST IT!!!!!! mad

LanceWindu
It's gotta be a fake.

Paola
He/She made me wait!!!! mad It better not be a fake mad

verauko
NO, Where is this picture! if you can't paste it, send it on my malibox! hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psylocke
I wanna see! Where is it?

Paola
mad

LanceWindu
I'm telling you there is no cast pic!

Paola
mad you should ban this guy mad

LanceWindu
I am not able to ban, but this is not a reason to ban anyways.

I'll let Ush or finti know about it's misleading tendencies, but that is all.

Paola
stick out tongue

The Force
patience is a virtue... a screw it hurry it up with that pick mad

Psylocke
you are prolly right about there being no pic. If so that wasn't a very nice thing of the person to do...

~Psylocke~

Shadow_King
why do u wanna even see this pic who cares

Shadow_King
u ppl just don't have patience

LISA-J
AHHHH!!!!! mad mad mad mad

GambitEVOFan1
Well actually there very well could be a cast pic, iv seen plenty of alot of the cast at the premieres together so maybe its one of them. And dont tell finti or ne one about it yet, he cant even post a picture yet, thats not misleading he just cant. You people are so impatient........

gambit88
ok is there a pic or not?!?!?! huh

roguegambit
Ah doubt it

jameshowlett
here is the supposed cast:

Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler, Rebecca Romjin-Stamos as Mystique, Daniel Cudmore as Colossus, Famke Jannsen as Jean Grey, Shawn Ashmore as Iceman, Kelly Hu as Lady Deathstrike, James Marsden as Cyclops, Anna Paquin as Rogue, Aaron Standford as Pyro, Hugh Jackman as Wolverine

this COULD be the cast excluding deathstrike as of she's dead... oh yea and the story supposed to revolve around the pheonix saga so expect jean to make an apperance if anyone wants the link to the site just ask

rwendelin
I want the link to the site. What is it?
Thanks

stinkfist462
u prolly mistaked X2 cast pic for X3

jameshowlett
i didn't get a pic i got the supposed cast and plot i never said they had a pic out ^ if i did sorry didn't mean it

Paola
big grin I'm fine now!! smile

Jason Horan
*Yawns* so...hows everyone going?

I might as well make small chat while we're waiting for something that dosen't exist big grin

Kes
Well aside from Hugh Jackman (not sure if he has signed cos he has a 2 movie contract for ven Helsing (sp) and he's going to do a play on broadway) all the other actors have signed. And Framke Jannsen said so herself that she was coming back as the dark phoenix.

roguegambit
James I'd like to see a link to that site.

jameshowlett
if you want the link to the site im gonna have to pm it to ya because when i try to post it here it sais im " not well known" just in case your waiting for me to put it up here

roguegambit
that's ok james smile

rwendelin
I couldn't find any picture of the X3 cast anywhere. I'll try again though.

jameshowlett
i think the reason they don't have a cast pic is because they don't have everyone they want im sure they'll have one soon though

Mystique
i heard everyone but Storm is coming back and magneto and prof.X might not be back they said they want to see more of the x3 script and they are trying to get Gambit Phylocke and maybe angel and also i heard the new plot is about the pheonix, pyro's new evilness and mystique and nightcrawler being family

jameshowlett
if thats true i can't wait to see it especially if they reveal mystique and nightcrawler being family

GambitEVOFan1
I will be pissed if wolvie isnt in the 3rd, ill be even more pissed if wolvie is in the 3rd movie but not played by hugh ooo that would just drive me over the edge!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif

jameshowlett
there gonna deffinetly try to get hugh and almost guarantee wolvies gonna be in it it's just are they gonna have iceman actually fight this time? is pyro gonna be in it? those are the things i want to happen is to see the students fight

X-WOMen
I hope so too!!

Kes
To get Hugh they might have to delay the movie.

GambitEVOFan1
They could delay the movie to 2010 if they wanted to id be happy just as long as i kno hughs in it

Paola
GambitEVO loves Hugh!! GambitEVO loves Hugh!!!! laughing out loud

Kes
What if he doesnt like the script?!sad

Paola
Hugh???? are you kidding..... he will love it!!!! And as an actor I say he doesn't want to be replaced in X-Movies.....he should make a lot of money everytime he plays Wolverine

Kes
yeh but what if he keeps getting busy and http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif
I want Hugh http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif
And fast!

Paola
Oh don't cry!!! He will do the movie!! He MUST!!! Don't cry Kes smile
(Kes has a crush, Kes has a crush)

LanceWindu
I think they could have gotten someone that looked more like Wolerine, but Hugh is ok I guess.

Paola
Ok Kes..... here you go girl smile

LanceWindu
The long hair looks stupid.

Paola
I don't like Hugh as Hugh.... I like Hugh as Wolverine..... but Kes likes him confused

Paola
Jackman & Berry

Paola

Kes
rock

Paola
smile

LanceWindu
I don't see why women like him so much, he looks girly with that long hair.

But I can see it a little from X2, with his muscles.

I could look like that if I wanted.

Kes
Well I saw Operation:swordfish 1st and loved him in it.
His hair is shorter there smile The long hair is for Ven Helsing (sp).

RemyLeBeau
you spelled it right Kes. No wories. Pardon me but how can you not hink that man is fine?Hes gorgeous and an excellent actor! Can't wait for X-3 and Van Helsing.

Paola
Van Helsing?? confused

Kes
Thanks Remy. Lance is a guy so...he's forgiven big grin
Cant wait for it either.

Paola> Have you scene Dracula with keanu Reeves, winona rider, etc? Well Ven Helsing is Anthony Hopkins a vamp hunter. Hugh is going to play him, younger version of course.

Kes
Here:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338526/

Paola
Cool!!! Is Dracula gonna be on it?? Or is it gonna be just Van Helsing's story??

Paola
Nevermind stick out tongue I visited the link you posted!!

Thanx Kes!!!!!!!!!big grin

LanceWindu
They are already making a new TV show based on Van Helsing also, it will be called 'Transylvania'

katzmeow
Everyone's favourite little Australian boy has returned to stage. Hugh Jackman may not be returning to the big screen anytime soon because he is touring with the theatre Australian hit 'The Boy From Oz.'
He is still unsure about X-men.

_Read in Australian magazine and sumuraised 4 u. Soz to dissapoint...

Kes
20th century fox has confirmed Hugh Jackman for a 2 movie deal. Probably X3 and a Wolverine spin-off.

Hania
Are you able to buy broadway shows on video? I wanted to see " Boy from Oz" but wasn't able to. Also, doesn anyone have "The Art of X-2"? I wanted to buy it, but I wanted an opinion about it before I did.

verauko
I luv Hugh as Hugh, and Hugh with long hair! big grin

Alexiel023
Well X4 , the final movie is said to be out in 2007... (read it form Wizrd Magazine)
I think that Hugh will come back as Wolverine cause he made that character come to life, he made WOLVERINE! Hollywood should give the actors what tehy want, even by giving Storm some "Kick butt" scenes... Give the public what they want and tehy will come! roll eyes (sarcastic)

shadowy_blue
Uhhhmm... no offense but it isn't even official yet if there will be an X4. Heck, we don't even know what X3 will be ALL about other than the Phoenix Saga. And having X4 on 2007 while X3 will be released on 2006 sounds bogus. stick out tongue

Oh, and dont trust Wizard. Actually most of what they speculate turns out to be nothing but fan-boy baiting clap-track. There were so many things they said in issues while X2 was being made that NEVER made the final film, so don't hold your breath guys. wink ( I remember what they said about Beast and Angel. And what they did to Mystique ) laughing out loud

Paola
what they did to Mystique????????????? big grin

Jason Horan
Hugh will be doing theatre for a minimum of of 8 months so that the play would pull over a profit. So no hugh till then, and even then it may go on for longer! big grin

Kes
Yeh and he has a contract for a 2nd Ven Helsing (sp) movie. If the 1st does well...will have another so...it could be a while. sad

shadowy_blue
Well, just before X1 came out, they manipulated a pic of the "supposed" Mystique. They took a pic of Rebecca Romijn-Stamos and digitally painted her blue. Then they manipulated the pic making her wear a white dress just like the dress that she was wearing in the comics, cartoons and the first season of Evolution. Then they made her eyes yellow and her hair red then added a skull on her forehead. Then they claimed that that is what Mystique would look like.

It's ok if it's awesome. But it was horrible!! I nearly threw up. sick

And just as we all know already, that is NOT what Mystique looked like in the movie. Very far from that. stick out tongue

Then they also reported that it was OFFICIAl that the Danger Room, Angel, and Beast will all be in X2. But just as we already know, they WEREN'T.

And now, they are AGAIN claiming that they will be there in X3. But as we all know, X3 is quiet right now. No OFFICIAl casting, characterization and storyline news. All rumors now are still just RUMORS. smile

Kes
Well Danger Room was design, it just didnt show up because they didnt have the cash. Beast is in it and Angel was schedule to be in it till the last minute so its not that far from the truth big grin

shadowy_blue
Yeah, but they said that Beast and Angel will be MAJOR characters.

And just a tip regarding Wizard, trust them if you want but not 100%. Don't hold your breath because you MIGHT just get disappointed.

Kes
Ah. Then totally wrong big grin
I dont even know what Wizard is blink

Paola
thanx Shadowy......big grin

silversaber
I agree with the HUgh thing, about bring Wolvie to life. But I heard that X3 was in 2006, (which is far enough in the future!) and i heard the creaters were considering X4, X5 and even X6! Not sure of 5that

azurefalconchan
well i have heard (on uk interview programs) that hugh jackman, ian mckellen will give anything for another xmen movie...EVEN DO IT FOR FREE!!!!

Paola
eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.