Who will play Cho chang? it's not Kwon boa WB disagree for her to be Cho chang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surfergal9898
hey! my dad works abroad at leavesden studios as an executive producer and he's friends with chris columbus...anyway, he told me chris said a girl named lu gao was being considered for the part in GoF...with all the cho chang rumors out there, i don't know what to believe and what not anymore, but my dad said the one about lu gao is true. can anyone confirm this???
kissez,
rachelle

ILuvHarry88
i have no idea, i heard they have none of the characters casted for any of the parts in GoF yet, but Daniel's mom said he was gonna do his part in GoF and Rupert is and probably emma, but they dont have any other parts casted i dont think...i dunno, i could be wrong

BOPRecruit 16
that's so cool and great rach!

Fallin Angel
i wanted to know , is cho azin
cause i didn't read the book with her in it yet and her name sounds azin

xopenx
i heard it was going to be the korean popstar Boa.. shes really pretty but kinda old.. but the good thing is she wont grow.. shes like 5'4" and shes like 17 yrs old..

go to wwwgeocitiescom/w_suihang_2000

it wont let me do links..

Daragon
I think I read Cho will not take part at the third movie...

crazy_c
They havent decided whose gonna play her yet and shes not in the third movie

IBTonks
here is the girl that they are considering casting as cho chang.....

charmaine
who is she

iluvharrypotter
what's her name?

charmaine
nice hair yeah she seems quite preety and we know that cho chang is pretty

america_boxers
id like her as cho chang

charmaine
yeah bet pic of someone to play cho chang so far

america_boxers
why are they casting for cho if they havent finishe prisoner?

charmaine
cho chang ive heard is not gonna be in hp3 movie its reallyb stupid because she plays a big part in book 5 you think they would introduce her earlier and cedric diggory too

america_boxers
cedrics not going to be in it either? hmm i dont really like this new directer so far...hes changeing everything i say bring back cris.

charmaine
i know i had a dicussion on here about the director hes making way too many changes look it up in this forum and see the views on it

america_boxers
ok ill look for it

charmaine
cool

xopenx
ehh but Boa Kwon would make a very pretty cho cang if they put her in hp3

CheryL_33
Too bad Kwon Boa is not going to play Cho chang...My frenz expect me to play Cho chang...but Nah I don't want to. sad I wanted Kwon boa to cause she is more perfect for Cho chang big grin Too bad Kwon Boa is not going to play Cho chang...My frenz expect me to play Cho chang...but Nah I don't want to. sad I wanted Kwon boa to cause she is more perfect for Cho chang

kwonboa
they have'nt decided yet.there is still a possibility that she'll play cho.cause according to the director cho chang will appear first on the fourth movie (goblet of fire) that's why she still has the time to decide until 2004...but i hope she does.cause i really think she's hot.. embarrasment

l!9ht
haiz.. i,ve been searchin all over the web for pics of Boa.. those close-up ones especially.. anyone can help? no expression

Danistar
LoL! You?

starlitegrl
i don't think you guys shud make a big deal out of it. It's not like she is gonna play a big role in the 3rd or 4th movie.

mimi
is that really true that boa won't play in the 3rd film? blink

mimi
is that right that boa (boa is her firstname) don't play in the 3rd film?

crazy_c
yes

mimi
do you want to heard some of boas music?

mimi
how can i take some photos here to show you??

crazy_c
click on new reply and then go 2 browse and u can post sum pics.

mimi
sorry but i can't find this. but anyway do you want really see picures of boa?

mimi
Do you want to hear some of boas music? here you can watch boa's musicvideos: www.bugsmusic.co.kr

mimi
I'm sure you can't read this site because it's a korean website!
So i can tell you

mimi
www.bugsmusic.co.kr there you can watch all of boa's musicvideos. but it's a korean site and I'm sure that youdon't understand it. So I explain
(I hope you understand my broken english):

-there's a orange place and you click on the button 'music' (it's beside
'home')
-and then under the long black and orange place there is a white place
and you click the second button
-under the green place there are some grey buttons. and you click the
last one.
-and then there are the korean alphabet and the english alphabet. so
you click the 6th button of the korean alphabet.
-so at the end of this site there are 5 numbers and you click on the
arrow
-at the end of this site there are two white buttons left beside the
numbers.so you click the first button
-so then there is a new window (windows media player) and you can
choose a number from 14.-20. on the right side. they are boa's songs.

i think it's very complicated isn't it? on the next side there are some other songs of boa but i have to go now! lot of fun.....mimi big grin

Fallin Angel
kool

kwonboa
well yup thats what the director said..cho chang will only appear in the 4th movie sadly..but i still pray that boa is going to take part on it

Door
About Kwon Boa...she's really, really, really pretty, and can sing and all, I don't know her height but she looks right, and she'd be pretty perfect, if she could speak English...

Door
P.S: To L!6GT: This might not be any help, but, to find images, i go to google dot com, (Soorry, this forum won't let me put a link), click on images, and search for, in this case, Kwon Boa.
Hey-youre from Singapore! Me too but I live in China...sad. Where do you live? Lol I wont come stalk you...I lived in Tampines.

DIE_HP
does any of u guys(seeeing as u r like experts on hp)
know who is playin cho chang????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Happy Dance dancing bannanas rock unlike harry potter(sorry if ive offended but i think its cerap)

luv ya all
(except hp)

Orlando Bloom03
No Clue........

DIE_HP
OMG OMG OMG AN ORLIE LURVER YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FYNE
I HAVE 2 MEET HIM
I MET ELIJAHWOOD THOUGH YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

iluvpippin
hey, you die hp person have you READ harry potter? if you havnt then ur esactly like what i said in my board thing and if uve only seen the movies, well they're not good at all (so i think,but i still watch em!)

tigress
cool i totaly agree with you they miss way too much out of the films they should do the books justice and keep everythin like peeves and when mr weasley battered malfoys dad that would have been cool to see ive pictured it so many times, one of these days they are going to miss an important scene because they dont realise that its very important to the story later on wink

Sarah_Sparrow
Yeah, they don't put in so many important parts...And...OMG! Cho Chang isn't on the cast list for POA!!! Wtf is wrong with these ppl?! She's a key character. Even though I hate her, she still has to be in the films....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.