Warhammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Fan
anyone here into warhammer, if so post your army and your armys theme.

scott

The Force
Just a question, is war hammer, role-playing type thing, and what is it?

FallingBlue
pretty sure Warhammer is a miniatures game

Fire
Warhammer is indeed a miniature game, but since role players generaly use miniatures, atleast all WOTC role playing games use miniature rules, warhammer is connected to role play that way.

since the warhammer miniatures are about the best there are.

I myself don't play warhammer tho I do have several high elf miniatures

about 25 in total which I use in my role play adventures.

Freddy Fan
yes Fire is quite right, if you are interested go to the site
games-workshop.com

Scott, BTW, i dont work for GW

Ushgarak
Moving this to the GDF...

mechmoggy
I was into Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay in a big way as a kid, I've still got loads of models in the loft. I was pretty good at painting those little buggers too.

SpikeSpiegel
I've just started again, I'm re-collecting the Dark Elves...I don't know what happened to my old ones.

Bad Boy
no offense but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fire
War Hammer is actualy very cool and pretty tricky, to be really good at it
I just hate painting them

SpikeSpiegel
I don't mind the painting them its that crap glue, it especially gets on your nerves when you're doing the standard bearer and you get your finger glued to his arm mad

Baylin
laughing out loud I played Warhammer a few times but we never used the little figures. In fact I cant ever remember using figures for any of FRP games that I used to play.

Anybody do live role playing? Me and a few mates used to go to the local woods on a Sunday, get dressed up in costumes, including makeup and latex pointy ears and run round having battles. I'm sure we scared more than a few dog walkers in those days... evil face

dave123
cant stand the game

Fire
yep but only vampire

Samurai100
Im about to start Wood elves

Bicnarok
Had some pc FPS game about this, was quite good.

Not into figure games, they cost too much to buy.

GCG
I've discovered a new one with no monthly fees, a massive world to explore, incredible NPC AI, millions of individual character types and absolutely stunning graphics.

It's called "Outside- In The real world"

Utrigita
Have a large interest in the Lore concerning Warhammer, painting the models I don't find very interesting.

-Pr-
Originally posted by GCG
incredible NPC AI

overstating it a bit there, aren't you? stick out tongue

Originally posted by Utrigita
Have a large interest in the Lore concerning Warhammer, painting the models I don't find very interesting.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

Rain Dog
I know the bloke who co-created Warhammer quite well.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by GCG
I've discovered a new one with no monthly fees, a massive world to explore, incredible NPC AI, millions of individual character types and absolutely stunning graphics.

And is this available on PC yet, or just X360 and PS3?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by GCG

Not really a valid thread to put that in. Warhammer isn't a computer game you actually have to interact (directly!) with real people to play it.

WickedDynamite
Warhammer is awesome! I finish my Dwarf army two years ago and haven't battle in a long time. My have to dust off the old army out of the closet.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not really a valid thread to put that in. Warhammer isn't a computer game you actually have to interact (directly!) with real people to play it.

Yeah, and the miniatures are made out of the real world.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, and the miniatures are made out of the real world.

And about the real world too! Right? RIGHT?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And about the real world too! Right? RIGHT?

Real is what we make real...if you just believe.

lord xyz
I know a few people who go to games workshop and play warhammer.

There's a games workshop place in my town centre, the people there are the people that don't bathe, have social retardations of some kind, and are incredibly annoying/weird.

I suggest stay away at all costs.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz

There's a games workshop place in my town centre, the people there are the people that don't bathe, have social retardations of some kind, and are incredibly annoying/weird.

Haha

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz

Sounds a bit like the Comicon convention I went to once, the body odor was overbearing, a mixture of unwashed-ass and stale tacos, with just a mild hint of vomit.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by GCG

I actually googled that game laughing laughing

GCG
TAXI !!! laughing out loud laughing

PENIS-ENVY
my sig is a war hammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.