Shelob the spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxSamanthaxX
Dark Blue

Does Shelob show up in the next movie? Cuz she was supposed to be in the second... right?

Arwenishott
Yes I am positive that shelob is in the third movie.....it was in the special fetures of tt dvd. i think that rotk is going to be like half an hour longer than the first two movies.

Danistar
No doubt that she'll be in next movie!

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i cant wait to see what she looks like! they purposely havent shown her in any previews so it will be a surprise. im so excited! big grin

Hypernova
The "she" Gollum was talking about in the end of TTT (movie) is Shelob isn't it?

LanceWindu
Yes, I believe.

XxSamanthaxX
Shelob would have to be at the very beginning of the next movie then... should be cool.

Arwenishott
yes shelob is definetly the "she" gollum was talking about in the end of the tt.

XxSamanthaxX

Sifer
Shelob is the next major character to be CG Rendered in the Trilogy. Of course they are saving it till last. But she is DEFINATELY in it smile Peter Jackson replied with the following with a question regarding how scary Shelob is:

She had to scare me first.

Now Peter Jackson isn't an easy guy to scare :P

XxSamanthaxX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.