who would win in a fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxSamanthaxX
Ok, if there was a fight between the 9 fellowship guys, who would win?

Of course... I figure the hobbits would be bacon, considering their serious lack of fighting skills. stick out tongue

Arwenishott
I say that either gandalf or aragorn would win, but it depends if this is before or after gandalf is the white, if he is the grey, aragorn would win.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
LEGOLAS all those swift elf moves ahhhh and then prob aragon cuz he is strong god their are so many too choose from lol

nemo
gandalf would win hands down. even when he was grey.
just a shake of that staff and the other eight'll probably turn to ash.

Hypernova
I agree, Gandalf!!

XxSamanthaxX
But Gandalf is just so... old. He looks kinda fragile if you ask me. Now if he was in the prime of life like the rest of them, that'd be different big grin

johnnys#1 fan
I dunno either Aragorn or Gandalf

CandyKoRn
Just because he looks frail doesn't mean he isn't powerful...

his power comes from his mind more than anything..

though, he does physically fight.

I reckon Gandalf too stick out tongue

XxSamanthaxX
I never said he wasn't powerful, I just figure that older people aren't as tough as when they were young. He'd still probably win.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

nemo
was he ever young? i mean he's a different species from the other. i kind of thought that maybe he was just created that way by the god and sent to middle earth to help the man. like all the wizards r all old like that.

Aragorn#1
even though i love Aragorn a lot think that Gandalf would win, but of course Aragorn would come second.

CandyKoRn
truthfully we'd never know... so noone can say as fact, that gandalf or aragorn would win...

Aragorn#1
true, true yes

chica16
legolas could just stand back and get em all w/ arrows

CandyKoRn
Gandalf could just fry him on the spot.....

this is a pointless argument.

XxSamanthaxX

jameshowlett
i say gimli because whil everyones fighting each other he'll just hack n slash everyone lol

Arwenishott
gandalf definetly......and he is not so old, he could be in the prime of his life for his species. in tt, he says something like, "i have been on this earth for 300 generations of men, and now i have no time," when he is leaving edoras. the average life for men in middle earth is like 80 or somethin, so 80x300 is........24000. wow thats old. but he could be in the prime of his life. who knows.

Exa
Frodo cause he'd just sit there and watch...

or Gandalf.

jameshowlett
frodo would be corrupted by the ring if he fights with it

fini
Gandalf would win..........u think that anyone from the fellowship could beat someone who beat a blarog??????
lol and as for being old and frail..........i always say gandalf is like yoda...slow normally but can kick serious butt when fighting

Arwenishott
nicccccccce. as i've said in many forums bafore, that is very well put fini.

fini
thak you thank you
*fini bows*

Hegemon875
Read the Silmarillion Gandalf and the other wizards aka istari were created by the Gods of Middle Earth and are the most powerful beings in middle earth and a human or even an elf is nothing compared to them.

Exa
They were not created by gods (the Valar can't really create new life), but just sent by them.
As the other Maiar, they were before the world existed.

'Dangerous!' cried Gandalf. 'And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.'

The question is if he'd use his powers.

Lord_Andres
Gandalf would be Nr1 no quastions asked about that
, he beated the balrog and thats no easy task to do,
and remember when the balrog took his sword and stroke at Gandalf?
Gandalf had like this (ever played Warcraft3 and used the Paladin?)
Divine Shild, and I guess he could more damege then the others
since he is a maya spirit thing, whatever, For the other guys, Aragorn or Borormir would be nr2, and then legolas or Gimli

Lord_Andres
and thats take more damege then the others
sorrysmile

Orli'sElf7
hahah you got it lord andes....gandalf kicks ass!!! yes

jameshowlett
gandalf the white would win because he's not afraid to use his powers unlike gandalf the grey who doesn't really want to use his powers to th fullest

Orli'sElf7
thats true...well a new promotion if you will in the wizard world means new unmatched wisdom so new he does what he has to lol

Exa
Thats why I dont like Gandalf the White big grin

Orli'sElf7
awwww realkly? well i like both but grey seemed more...er...approachful...no way my ass would walk up to gandalf the white and diss him hahahaha

Ushgarak
Gandalf cannot just raise his staff and turn everyone else to ash. Even the Istari do not have such power. Lord of the Rings is NOT Dungeons and Dragons- nor is it Warcraft! You will note Gandalf never fireballs anyone or calls down lightning from the sky. As the Grey the most he did was destroy a bridge with magic, even as the White the most he did was cause a weapon to catch fire or blind some people.

In the Hobbit, Gandalf cannot even best a group of giant spiders- indeed, considers sacrificing himself to get the heroes out of the situation (and he would not have been sent back!). The Balrog, of course, Gandalf was very suited to fighting against, being resistant to much of the Balrog's natural advantages, like the fire and stuff, and having the Lore to know how to kill it. But in general battle? He uses a sword like everyone else, and the others are most likely better.

So get these ideas of a super-powerful Archmage out of your head. He uses his BRAINS, not super power- the trolls in the Hobbit he does not confront with magic, he tricks them.

Boromir was accounted to be the strongest warrior in the Fellowship.

Ushgarak
It's worth noting, btw, that the power to kill someone just like that is exactly the sort of power the RING would give someone like Gandalf- a vital reason for him to not use it. Such power is accounted evil by Tolkien.

BackFire349
gandolf teh white, he could just pull everyones weapons away from them and make them burst into flames.

Lord_Andres
good point BackFire

Camellia
The Hobbits......

They may be small, they may be inexperienced but boy, do they know how to use a pitchfork or what?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.