Maybe Zion Really is 01???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
If you think look zion up in the dictionary...you find this...
1. judaism mountain near Jerusalem: one of the hills of Jerusalem, in Biblical times emblematic of the house or household of God and later by extension the Jewish people and their religion
2. christianity place of Christian life and worship: in Christian belief, the place where God lives and is worshiped on earth or in the kingdom of heaven

ok...so zion is supposed to be a holy place...Jerusalem...well in The Anitmatrix when they are talking about 01 they zoom into the middle east...and it looks exactly where jeruselum would be so if you think about that clue that the brothers are giving it might make for some interesting theries...any one got any???

Crash_Overload
Actually, ummmm... It was... HUm. You may have a point. But i am prety sure That Zion IS NOT 01. Beacuse you see, 01 was ABOVE ground, and Zion is "DEEP WITHIN THE EARTH'S CRUST"

JediHDM
In the early twentieth century, Zionism was the manifested desire for Israel to become a Jewish state again...Thus, i see Zion as the belief in the ability to achieve perfection, while in an imperfect world. Although i still think the "real world" is a program...

SimplePriest
I do not think Zion is 01. But I certainly may be wrong. I just think about how it's been destroyed 5 times already. And I think that Neo is going to go to 01 in Revolutions.

Sifer
If you all want to know. I paused the DVD on Second Renaissance to try and pick up the location of 01.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/destinations/middle_east/saudi_arabia/attractions.htm#riyadh

This is place it seems to be and not only that, it makes sense why if you read the link :P

JediHDM
it seems possible, but i think it is closer to Baghdad, the cradle of life...

Sifer
The point it zooms in on is that location. I overlayed the map etc.

JediHDM
oh, ok...thats good, i was just eyeing it, so you are more correct than i was...Good job, Sifer.

Sifer
I even tried to find the mountains it shows next to 01 and if you look on the map, they are there smile

neo_dragon
yeah, i was looking at that too, 01 seems to be in mesopotamia (supposed location of the garden of eden), not israel. it only makes sense.

Another_Smithy
The narrator specifically said "the cradle of human civilization" that means Mesopatamia SP?

VenomVA
WOW!

SimplePriest
So does that mean that zion is or isn't 01? I got lost confused erm

JediHDM
Zion isn't 01...01 is above ground, Zion below...

SimplePriest
ooops. Wow, I'm slippin. I stand corrected. Actually, I guess I sit here and type, corrected.

JediHDM
HAHAHA...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.