A more intelligent topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukes_thong
Since some members on this board find my topics rather silly, I will appease them with a more intelligent topic: Dont you agree that Dart Vaders cape would look so much more cute with some rhine stones and glitterish outlines? and to this day, I still think he should of carried a septor, and a little sparkly crown would like so highlight that dark sexy helmet of his!

Edna_witch
And I thought I was supposed to be odd!

ratcat
Don't worry Edna, you're still odd, in the nicest possible way.

Edna_witch
Ah! Thanks RC! That's possibly the nicest thing you have ever said to me! I'm quite touched!

Ushgarak
Hey! I could have called you odd! Oddoddoddoddoddoddoddoddoddoddoddoddodd

(Edna hits Ush with a bottle)

lukes_thong
Umm, HELLO PEOPLE, the topic is Darth Vader in a cute little cape, not Edna....no offense to Edna.

Edna_witch
Oh Vader shmader! Just put him in a bunny outfit and be done with it!

lukes_thong
Someone around here gets a little fiesty when their no longer the center of attention.....I like it!!!!, but Edna, babe, I'd much rather see you in a bunny suit then old Vader!

Ushgarak
(Speechless)

Though on Vader, wouldn't a small crown just have fallen off all the time? Unless he had a piece of ealstic on, like a party hat.

lukes_thong
Elastic?, are you crazy?, That would like totally ruin his precious crown! He's just going to have to balance himself, if Darth wants to be fashionable, he's going to have to suffer............(I predict that this topic will be closed once Dim gets around)

queeq
Or me! evil face

I wonder if this isn't a topic for Episode I/IV/V/VI forum and let RC deal with this guy. laughing out loud

ratcat
Why, I'll only close it. I'm grumpy like that.

queeq
About to move... evil face

Gundark
Bolt the door after you lock it.

queeq
Will do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.