Us dumb Brits huh.?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat

queeq
laughing out loud

That's a classic, RC.

Gundark
That was great. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

finti
No comment to this one big grin

razman
laughing out loud Good one! laughing out loud

finti
Today enviromental organisations took politicians out on a boat safari. The purpose for this was to watch the coral reefs we have along the Norwegian coast. The used a mini sub with a camera attached, only problem was they didnt know how to opperate it. So after it was submerged it went out of control and of course the damn sub crashed into the reef and just demolished the lot.
The coral reef was 1000 years old crushed by those who fights to protect it. Go greenpeace.

Gundark
Talk about having egg on your face.

Dim
It's just sad really..

ratcat
Fight the good fight huh?

JKozzy
Haha, I just read this from a guest viewing it on "Who's Online" and had to bump this... laughing out loud stick out tongue

Tex
Discovery Channel has this show called 'MythBusters' where this performed just this bit.

They actually launced chickens, frozen and thawed at high velocity towards plane windshields, there was no difference between the thawed chicken and the frozen one.

Totally ruins the joke eh? stick out tongue

JKozzy
Yeah, and my day! Thanks a bunch, Tex cry

Tex
crywhip

JKozzy
Despite the whips even, your avatar made up for it stick out tongue
"Everyone knows.. it's Butters!"
"Th-th-that's me!"
big grin Best show on the planet big grin

Tex
I love Butters, and Professor Chaos! evil face

love

JKozzy
But he got a shuriken in the eye last night crybaby
http://images.southparkstudios.com/img/content/news/1839a.gif

Maverick2364
lmao laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.