What if?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
What if JK Rowling didn't make this up? What if she is a witch and knew Harry Potter and it really happen? lol.

PiratePrincess
Hmmmm, hardly likely! lol wink But, if she wasn't making this up then it'd be really kool smile

Zandra Shinto
If J.K. really wasn't making this up, then I'd be stalking Draco Malfoy by now!... WAIT! OMG!! J.K says when she saw Dan Radcliffe, she knew that he'd be the perfect Harry Potter. What if Dan Radcliffe WAS Harry Potter? And Tom Felton WAS Draco Malfoy?! I know that Harry was born like 1980 but hey... it could happen. *whistles*

XxSamanthaxX
haha You guys are living in your own little fantasy world. Sorry to burts your bubble, but there are no such things as wizards ^_~ No matter how cool it'd be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
messed ***Never put a sock in a toaster*** messed

Zandra Shinto
Aww, Sammy! You ruin our fun! sad big grin Hee hee! Well, a Muggle can always dream, right? ^_^

XxSamanthaxX

Zandra Shinto
Lol!! Yep, you really made my day! :P Because just yesterday I was walking around the mall, and I saw these two teenagers! I dunno how old they were, but they I suppose they were around 14, perhaps? So anyways, one of them was holding a long stick, and the other one was holding a punch of mini plush toys. Whenever he tapped one of the plushies, they would jump and bite the other kid's finger! o.O I was like "Awesome!" Heheheh. wink Of course, I didn't say anything to them cause I didn't want to be Obliviated. messed smile

XxSamanthaxX

Zandra Shinto
Draco Malfoy, then Lucius Malfoy, then Severus Snape, then Voldemort, then Harry Potter. Yours?

XxSamanthaxX

Zandra Shinto
Yeah, you've got a good point! Fred & George really gives the books a comic relief! Hey, I think we better start a new thread cause if we get out of topic here, it'll get deleted and Malfoy's chick might get pissed.

XxSamanthaxX

b-ball_chick
i noe!! ive been wonderin dat 2 wat if?well if she knew him id tell her 2 say hi lol

XxSamanthaxX

b-ball_chick
lol ya...but i do fink hes 4 real, jkr is wierd(well i am 2 its nufin bad), u noe i heard she used 2 b a devil worshiper...i heard it ok!

XxSamanthaxX

b-ball_chick
ya i get u nowlol

dannygirl12692
stupid idea but it would be cool if it was true then i maybe i'm a witch no too late for me i'm 11 already hehe

StrgzrCndyPixie
i luv da dancing cow

Aimz Radcliffe
if she wasn't making this up...i would sooo go 2 Hogwarts...i would b in Gryfindor and hang wif Harry cool love love love love love love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.