This is an Outrage!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukes_thong
We'll once again my topic was closed by another fascist moderator! I am like the only person on this entire board who posts interesting topics! We'll fine, I am offically leaving this dump of a board. You English people are so rude and arrogant anyways, but I forgive you, because if I lived on that nasty, soggy, little speck of an island, I'd be bitchy and grouchy too! So moderators delete me from your member board or something because I am not returning! I also plan to spread the word about this board and inform as much Americans as I can not to come to this Euro trash of a board! Your nothing but a bunch of homophobes! And that stupid picture on top of this board is gayer then me! Later babes!

Ushgarak
And the silly thing is, his topic hasn't even been closed, it's just been moved...

And the person who closed his first topic was American and the one who moved his second was Dutch...

ratcat
Looks like someone got their thong in a twist. laughing out loud

Yes, it's true, one of your fellow countrypersons closed the Gay 3PO thread and a dutch person moved the other.

Clearly you have a nasty case of anglophobia going on the LT...

*Goes off to inspect moved thread and decide whether to close or let run.*

Oh, I I doubt you are gay at all, just very camp...

Texas
Wow, that wasn't very nice! Isn't Manhattan a nasty, soggy, little speck of an island? See what happens, I go off on vacation and pandemonium erupts on the board! big grin

Dim
I'd like to say I'll miss you...I'd really like to say that.

Closing!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.