who's your fav. character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jameshowlett
mine is nocturne she'se kickass her or anyone from weapon x program .. anyway who's your fav. character either from the movie or comics

AceOfGambit
Gambit, Gambit by far.

gambit88
big time all the way no doubt GAMBIT he's awsome

LanceWindu
All of them!!!

VallejoKid707
well i like Gambit, Sunspot, Shadowcat, Bishop, Phoenix, Gladiator (Shi'ar), Lifeguard, and Jubilee

Shadow_King
Night crawler,Apocalypse,Shadow king,Professor x,Wolverine,Gambit,Morph,Magneto

Shadow_King
thoose are most fav mutants but i had others too

Shadow_King
But my all time favourite mutant would be Night crawler or apocalypse

Fallin Angel
Lady deathstrike
Rouge
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Storm

Terrible Bat
I'like Gambit
Happy Dance

Paola
Nocturne is Nightcrawler's daughter right????

Vampiree
PYROHappy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance, Gambit, Rogue, Wanda, Pietro, Nightcrawler

roguegambit
Gambit Rogue and Wolverine

D-Chan
Nightcrawler has a daughter ??????? confused
Since when ?????
And who's the mother ?????
I didn't know that btw !!

Besides, to answer the question, my fave are 2 couples : Gambit/Rogue and Cyclops/Jean

D-Chan

verauko
i just luv Rogue and Gambit... and then i like Lifeguard, Shadowcat (her powers are cool!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaa!!!!!!), Nightcrawler and movie Iceman and Jubilee

Kes
Storm (old cartoon and movie thou she could be more kick ass there)
Gambit (old cartoon)
Wolverine (movie)
Magneto (old cartoon and movie)
Rogue (old cartoon)
Mystique (movie)
Nightcrawler (movie)

jameshowlett
yes nightcrawler and scarlet witch have a daughter named nocturne she looks just like nightcrawler only like... a girl

Hegemon875
APOCALYPSE RULES

http://www.xmen-uk.co.uk/Villains/apocalypse3.jpg

D-Chan
Thanks for your info, I really didn't know that Kurt had a child blink
Could someone tell me when did it happen (I mean in which comics) cause I am really astonished by this news messed ?
Then it's a strange combo Kurt + Wanda ????
Sorry for the OT smile

D-Chan

jameshowlett
my guess is it happend sometime after the brotherhood of mutants ( the original) broke up i am stilll looking for the comic in which it states it

Shadow_King
yes apocalypse rules but i can't beleive he lost to a bunch of psychics he wase'nt doing anything wrong he just was trying to change time to wat he wanted

D-Chan
Thank you smile
I am wondering something else : if it happened this time, it's strange cause the BoM broke up long time ago so we should have had more details or mention of that, and as long as I remember, Wanda had other kids (with Vision) and Kurt never mentionned her ????? That bizarre confused

Back to the topic, my fave character in the movie is Wolvie, it's weird cause I didn't really like him in the comics or series but I really liked him on movies (Hugh's power I guess eek! )

D-Chan

Mystique
im confuzeled

Shadow_King
mystiques a grand mother

Mystique
mystique gambit and kurt are the best

jameshowlett
the BOM never broke up for good mystiqe ( whos the best) kept recruiting more people.. and they don't mention every character see nocturne is in the exiles and to my knowledge they never made comics or shows past where the " mainstreams " came in.. if you want her first comic appearence it's x-men millennial visions 2000

D-Chan
Thank you James !
I'd like to see this comics but I fear I won't be able cause we didn't have it in France, I will check at my friend's home, she's got a lot of stuff, maybe she has this one smile
Anyway, thanks for the light you brought in my mind wink

D-Chan

ProfessorChaos
my favorite character is the one who kills all the damn x-men and it ends all these damn comics and movies cause they suck! have a good day

ProfessorChaos
NOW WHAT!

Shadow_King
why would u replie if u hate x-men

Captain REX
Cause he's dumb. He hates everything. All of his 7 posts have been something retarded and hurtful. He told me, yes ME, to get a life, and I'm a friggin mod! I go to school and play soccer most of the week!!! Duh!!!

On topic, I don't know who my fav character is.

roguegambit
Can't someone just find his IP and ban it?

ProfessorChaos
your all assholes burn in hell you f*cking dip sh*ts you have no lives all you do is talk about gay comics get a life and grow up have a good day

ProfessorChaos
PROFESSOR CHAOS-1 X-Men Nerds and Assholes-0

LanceWindu
ProfessorChaos must = CaptainInsano

I'll let Ush know about this.

Kes
Prof I say your the 1 who doesnt have a life cos at least we like the comics or movies you dont seem to. That means you wast your time here trying to offend us.

GambitEVOFan1
Gambit,Wolverine,Pyro,Domino and of course from evo Berzerker!!! love

b-ball_chick
do noe bout y 'all but id wana b ROGUE! she kicks ass, she can ave allda powers she wants n shes different shes unique(kinda like me *gr8 big smile*), i luv her 4 dat! but in xmen three she waz used,,,,whu cares i luv herrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Paola
Psylocke is the BEST!!! big grin

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif with WANDA!!!!??????

LanceWindu
I want a pic of their kid!

ANGELIQUE
MY FAVE. CHARACTER IS WOLVERINE

HE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paola
There you go Lance big grin

Paola
another one??? OK!!!

Paola
WHAT?? Another one?????????? confused OK!!!! big grin

jameshowlett
according to my sources ( which are alot) nightcrawler does have a daughter with wanda

Paola
..... more?......yes

Paola
this one's cool.............

D-Chan
Can she teleport like her father and has the hex power like her mother ?

D-Chan

Paola
Yeah.... I knew about Nocturne but didn't know (nor have a clue) about the mother and I could never imagined it was Wanda!!! eek!
Thanx for making that clear!!! thumb up

jameshowlett
no but she can posses people, hex bolts and the ability to open small portals in answer to your question

ProfessorChaos
EDIT

LanceWindu
Like I said last night I would handle this if I were allowed to ban people.

I am only a moderator for the Episode 3 forum you genius.

If you were to actually look at things before you start bashing people then you would know that.

Ohh, I'm sorry you couldn't because you are an illiterate jackass.

ProfessorChaos
EDIT

GambitEVOFan1
yea so neways before this forum was interupted by a jackass, i didnt even know wanda and nightcrawler had any kind of relationship let alone a daughter, when did that happen??

LanceWindu
Thanks for the pics Paola!!!

They rock!

She's awesome!

jameshowlett
my guess is it happend sometime after the original BOM broke up i guess they met on a mission and liked eachother...BTW wanda isn't bad she wasa paying back a debt to magneto for him saving her life just a little info

GambitEVOFan1
Ohhh Ok thanks for the 411 james

Captain REX
I'm handling it my own special way. Just can't ban him.

Carry on with your business people, I'm just keeping an I on Mr. I Hate the World...

LanceWindu
So am I.

GambitEVOFan1
Why cant you just ban him??

Kes
Rex doesnt have that power. But he has been banned.

GambitEVOFan1
Oh ok good

DemonicGambit
I love Gambit!!!! big grin He's soo cute

silver_tears
my fav is gambit too big grin

DemonicGambit
Yay go Silver Tears!

silver_tears
i assume ur max's sister big grin

DemonicGambit
Yep

silver_tears
well its nice to see you again big grin

DemonicGambit
You two although I have to admit I don't remember you too much. But I think you're the one that Max has something going on with, right?

silver_tears
maybe whistleangel
but i also like rogue too big grin
and u should really consider getting ur own account u know wink

DemonicGambit
I know, but I'm too lazy sides I can only get on the internet when I'm at Max's house. Plus it ups his post count

Mystique
i like nightcrawler gambit and mystique

blackicedragoon
gambit nightcrawler and iceman

Mr. Intangible
Shadowcat is not gettin' the credit that she fully deserves!! Keep in mind that she once served for S.H.I.E.L.D.S. and somewhere in Asia she picked up a couple of battling skills from Logan. And ontop of it all, her intangibility makes her invincible to any physical attack-she is by far the most potent mutant! Well, she is weak against mystical and psi attacks, but that's cheating anways.

maifoshis
Hello people you forgot cable the biggest lunatic of them all who kicked everyones ass including that of apocalypse. Dont get me wrong apocalypse is my favourite baddie but cables my favourite all round cos nobody can f**k with him.

GambitEVOFan1
What about Domino!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif Ok i wont even get into her b/c no one knos about her but i gutta say if were talkin about an a$$ kickin mutant id say its mystique i mean shes so sly and you can never trust her and you never kno who shes gunna be or where shes gunna be, i just love that about her not to mention shes got some pretty cool moves! laughing

maifoshis*Cable is pretty cool, hes very over looked tho, i think they just didnt give him one of those personalities that draws fans to him like Gambit has.

jameshowlett
domino actually isn't that good she's ... i don't know she just isn't powerful and cable they didn't give him a good " personna in the tv shows because his life is to complicated to say but he can kick serious ass if he wants to.. also x cutioner is awsome

Shadow_King
The character i like in x-men is Professor x,Shadow king and apocalypse and night crwler

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gif WHAT!!!Domino rules shes got that black skin thingy goin on around her eye, who cares if she powerful or not shes just so cool lookin she doesnt need to be powerful!!!

LISA-J
Gambit and Rogue,as their reason I got into the x-men to begin with.

big gay kirk
My fave would have to be Rogue (evo) and Kitty (evo too!) for obvious reasons, though I've always had a soft spot for Magneto... then there's always Badkittykitty....

kohl
multiple man, the orphan, wolverine, wildchild and psylocke.

_CYCLOPS_
This may have been done already... but I do not mind. I am new, so BACK OFF!! (Kidding)

Who is your favourite X-Men, and why so?

Obviously mine is Cyclops (just look at my screen name) and for reasoning:

My name is (no word of a lie) Scott Summers. I was born with eyes that are really sensitive to light, so I am forced to wear sunglasses 24/7... or adeast whilst my eyes are open. Obviously I do not wear them to bed, that would simply be silly. So the name Cyclops has a deeper meaning for me. Hell, my parents call me Cyclops.

Also, for those who do not believe me, I will scan my drivers licence and prove it.

kohl
my favourites? orphan, multiple man, psylocke, quicksilver and sage.

ANGELIQUE
WOLVERINE,I DON'T KNOW WHY I LIKE HIM, I JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!
MAYBE SOME DAY I WILL KNOW WHY!

Kes
kohl you didnt say why.
Mine is Storm, I just really like her powers and attitude (in the old cartoon).

kohl
alright. i am a lot like the orphan. i like multiple man's powers. same for psylocke. quicksilver has a peculiar attitude. and sage because i love computers.

bluegal
I Like Nightcrawler, Mystique, Gambit, Rogue and Pheonix

_CYCLOPS_
...*AHEM*.... (pause for effect)

.....why?

BlackIceQueen
Now I just can't pick one, they are all so good!

But I think the list below is of the ones I like the most:

Wolverine, cause of his attitude.

Gambit, cause the way he is. (I don't really know why?)

Storm, luv her powers and attitude.

Mystique, attitude an' powers, plus she's just a really neat character.

Emma Frost, just 'cause of the way she is.

...and if it counts, I really like, she's probably my favorite; Remy LeBeau's (ex-)wife.
Belladonna, I have always for some reason found her very fascinating.

VallejoKid707
cyclops: i so dont believe your name is scott summers!

Hegemon875
I think everyone here already knows that my fav x-men is Apocalypse!!! wait a minute he's not an x-man......who cares he's still the best mutant ever. big grin

verauko
Rogue->for her powers and attitude (evo), i'm quite similar to her, exept cloth style wink
Gambit->hm... i luv everything in Gambit, if he would be real, he would be my husband stick out tongue
Jubilee->attitude, powers (she's so happy and optymistic big grin)
Rahne->mutation
Roberto->look, and GREAT and impresive powers (try to remind how cool he looked in "Retreat" when he used his powers!!! YEAH!)
Kurt,Kitty->attitude (they should be together! big grin)

Paola
hey Cyclops...... hi!!! embarrasment

stormsgreat
storm! shes so elegant and has the best power and is so different i just love storm, shes great! i also really like nighcrawler

Hegemon875
Storm is cool, I think her powers are one of the best of any x-men.

gambit88
gambit just cuz he's always been my favorite and i just love his power
iceman (bobby) cuz he has what i think is the coolest power (no pun intended) and he's always been a pretty funny guy
oh and wolverine cuz he's a real tough guy and doesn't take any crap from anybody
and last but not least rogue cuz she's just cool

GambitsRogue
My favorite is rogue I love her powers its what makes her so powerful and she very strong hearted and I love that. Then there is her lover boy Gambit yay

Mirage
Rogue: She's just kewl
Mirage: I love her attitude
Shadowcat: Same as Mirage

thorncrawler
mine is the fuzzy-dude(nightcralwer) and shadowcat
just cos they both rock and it would be wicked to have their powers

maifoshis
cable is the man hes the chosen one and i think hes the most powerful mutant

GambitEVOFan1
Gambit because hes do damn sexy embarrasment
Pyro because hes crazy and australian
Domino because shes just to kick ass
Calisto because shes pretty cool
Psylocke because shes just so awesome not to mention the hair!!
and last but not least Wolverine because theres just something hott about animalistic men laughing out loud
and if were talkin about Evo then obviously Berzerker because hes just to cool for words love

Verauko it isnt so strange that his name is scott summers, in the US summers is a very common last name and scott is a very popular name for boys so i can understand if thats really his name, although seeing the drivers licence would make it a little more believable

Paola
do you think he looks like Cyclops??? or that's too much to ask?

_CYCLOPS_
Disbeliever, tsk tsk tsk.

I will prove it if I am called upon a bluff. But my name is Scott Summers, no word of a lie. Sware on my grandmothers grave.

And, hi to whomever said hi to me. I believe it was PAOLA. How are you?

gambit88
howdy scott summers welcome to the forums and have fun

ThePunisher
mine is de german nightcrawler. I like him because he was one of the first i'd ever seen. Also he was blue, and that was my favoirte colour. My reason isn't really supported so... yah.

Paola
hi Cyclops!!!! big grin

rogue4life
my favorites its rogue cuz i can relate to the way she is. gambit well he is jsut cute. iceman i would love to be able to shape ice. and mystique i would love to mess with peoples heads by changing

stormsgreat
i suddenly rembered about nightcrawler!! He's great! almost as good as storm, defianty an amazing power!

thorncrawler
what do you mean only just remembered you've been sat in a forum with a guy called thornCRAWLER

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud i think that be cuttin it close Paola

_CYCLOPS_
Thank you for the welcome (an awkward statement...)

And a big HOWDY to everyone. And Paola... how you doin'?

dragonbee
I would have to say Bishop...If not for him the Original X-Men would have never survived. I also like Wolverine

_CYCLOPS_
Why does Wolverine get such rave reviews? He has great powers (healing) but he:
1) is ugly as sin
2) has no recollection of who he was/is
3) might not EVER die
4) cannot get Jean due to my boy Cyke! (HA HA HA)

Dark_Psylocke
*points sig* Do I have to tell?

Darth Vicious
Psylocke, Phoenix, Rogue(comic books), Storm, White Queen, Magneto

Paola
love

_CYCLOPS_
confused

thorncrawler
hey cyc how ya doin

Kes
Topic ppl.

cajun
gambit, cause he speaks like me!!!!!

GambitEVOFan1
mad I hope ur not dissin' movie wolverine because hugh jackman is FAR from ugly!

_CYCLOPS_
M'eh... I am at work. How good can I be?

Not too bad, but I am kinda hungry. I am going to eat

_CYCLOPS_
No, I happen to think Hugh is an attractive gentleman. (I am secure enough in my masculinity to admit when another man is attractive.)

I was speaking more of Cartoon Logan. And not this Evolution garbage either... good X-Men. Fox cartoon X-Men

GambitEVOFan1
mad but i love Evo Logan hes so sexy!!

love

_CYCLOPS_
I am by no means insulting Evolution Logan, nor am I insulting Logan as a person/character. I am simply asking WHY HE GETS SO MUCH ATTENTION as opposed to... I don't know... CYCLOPS!

Scott is the leader of the X-Men and very few people like him. sad

Disheartening, it is. Very disheartening indeed. (my piss poor attempt at a Yoda impression)

Kes
I like Cyclops but he his a goody 2 shoes (is this right?)
Its boring. Plus in the cartoons he lead with Storm. Actually Storm was the leader.

kohl
yeah, i know what you mean. but in spite of his boy scout personality i think cyclops is far from boring. his past is quite interesting.

Kes
Never got to his past. My knowledge of x-men is the old cartoons. And that was some time ago so sad

kohl
i still watch the cartoons. <3

GambitEVOFan1
I think cyclops gets over shadowed by stronger personalities such as Logan, Rogue and Gambit.

Kes
kohl> I dont have them sad

gambitEVO> Yeh.I agree. Thou I'm more of a movie wolvie fan. Not really in the cartoon.

cajun
i like cyclops in evo, bit more outgoin than before

Paola
I LOVE Cyclops love!!!!!!!!!!!

canyouphaseTHIS
I would want to be the scarlet witch(evolution) because...well i don't know why exactly but I like her attitude and clothing style.

Paola
she's cool wink

GambitEVOFan1
eek! laughing I hate scott but mostly in evo hes so annoying and whiny!

russ_mathers
i absolutely love hugh jackman (wolverine) hes just the best, and him and rogue would hav made a cute lil couple BUT she cant touch anyone. so he should get with jean grey.
i wanna see X MEN 2 but i just havent got round 2 it!!!!
rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

HUGH JACKMAN RULES
but he aint as buff as MR mathers

_CYCLOPS_
True, Scott does have the 'Boy Scout' characteristics... but he is more then that. He was the original X-Man. (His code is X-1) He has the responsability of being the first, thus he needs to be the 'born leader.'

Imagine how you would feel if you could never actually see somebody. It would suck so much... I kind of know. I can only look at people in the dark.

GambitEVOFan1
mad NO I WILL NEVER LET WOLVERINE GET WITH JEAN!!NEVVVEEERRRR!!

Paola
here GambitEVO...... ENJOY!!!! evil face

Paola
Look at them........ love

Paola
Can you see the love in his eyes????? love

Paola
buahahahaha evil face

Paola
see how he looks at her...... love
That is LOVE!!!

Paola
this is the part where they kiss...........

Paola
this is where he says "I can be the good guy" line love

Paola
Unfortunately I don't have the KISS pic GambitEVO.... you would have loved it..... evil face laughing

_CYCLOPS_
Do you not remember what Scott said in the first one?

"Oh, and Logan.... Stay away from my girl." That sonofabitch!

(Good thing that the kiss never really happened between Logan and Jean. IT WAS MYSTIQUE POSING AS JEAN)

And Paola... that was mean... but funny. So I approve.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>