reloaded gets saved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicaea
my geek friend helped me find this site about the matrix reloaded since i was soooooo not into it. i loved the og but reloaded i thought was lame. then i read this thing on this site for mastermind magazine and it was like i had to watch reloaded a hundred times again. check it out and let me know what you guys think. it saved my life and love of the matrix. mastermindmag . com or net. check it and then reply and let me know if it saves you too!!!!!

JediHDM
I hope that most people here did not think Reloaded was lame, but...

...UM, i just went to the site, and i see NOTHING about Matrix, there is a competition to design a slavery memorial, but no Matrix...

nicaea
mastermindmag . com / mag / intro . htm
when you rollover the image, click on the left side where it is all broken up. this takes you to a new window with the camel logo on it. click on that and then the whole matrix thing happens. it's pretty cool.
hey-! tell me what you think? i want to discuss with someone who knows the matrix like i do. sorry. i should have explained better.

bjn74
I got some Anthrax vaccine s#!+....

stinkfist462
ITS PURE BULLSHYT ALL FAKE.... THERE IS NUTHING THERE U LIER

nicaea
what are you guys crazy?
mastermindmag . com / mag / intro . htm
uh, duh, the spaces are there but obviously when you type the address into your broswer you have to CLOSE the spaces! hello! Anyway, i copied some of it and put it below. really now guys....

If the Matrix was made up of photographics (the exploding lobby gunfight is one of the most elegant homages to Edgerton's bullet stopping photography), then Reloaded is its digital heir, the virtual introduction to a war of images and metaphors that layer underneath all those definitions. Like the prologue to a wildly entertaining reverse apocalypse, the Wachoiwski bros martrix reloaded is (s)equal part upgrades of both physical existentialism and mental warfare. In reloaded we are told (but without explanation) that Zion, the reversed heaven for awakened humans, is secretly/discretely under machine control. We are shown (but not told) that humans who have died can live a 'timeless' purgatory-like existence in the matrix. And of course we are told that this is the 6th version of "the one," and neo is merely one of the potentially infinite messiahs gracing these stagnant dead corridors. In essence, the matrix was designed to be an afterlife (heaven) controlled by humans and, by force, the machines now employ it as a purgatory-hell set looped (and looping) in 1999 Amerika (or pick any near simulated dystopia).

Korri
i loved it so much!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.