What is Your Worst Fear?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
Mine's drowning.

LanceWindu
Crowds

diegocala
Herpies

LindsIsTightK
Water is probly my biggest along with being emotionally close to someone. I think thats it though

LanceWindu
Water?

How do you take a bath or go swimming?

LindsIsTightK
Should have been more specific. I don't go swimming. I fear deep water. Oceans, lakes, rivers, pools, anything more then 4 feet deep freaks me out. I don't have a problem showering or bathing

LanceWindu
That must suck.

I love swimming in deep water.

Seeing how far I can go down before the pressure nearly crushes my head.

diegocala
So that explains it!!

LanceWindu
whistle

N.Tonks
lol

diegocala
I also have a fear of zippers, but that's another story in itself! eek!

LanceWindu
You are easily amused aren't you N.Tonks?

N.Tonks
LanceWindu: yea i am
diegocala: zippers???

diegocala
Yeah, they have sharp teeth

GroundedAgain
i fear the disney channel........

N.Tonks
lol

GroundedAgain
funny-yea,but ya gotta admit it is actually pretty damn scary. it's like a torture device

N.Tonks
i know!!!!! it is

BackFire349
Spiders, terrified of spiders.

N.Tonks
spiders are pretty gross...

Heights and drowning/uncontrolled water

N.Tonks
same here

slayer
burning 2 death it would be the worst way 2 die

DemonicGambit
No bleedin' to death would be the worst

nope, i have to say drowning, that feeling of having no oxygen to get to is horrible, i hate it. Oxygen is just wonderful smile

pablo007
I'm afraid of dying in a theme park ride. Flying out of a roller coaster seems pretty scary.

FallingBlue
the dark embarrasment and closed spaces (im closterphobic)

WolfwoodsGirl
Bugs wacko theyre EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
theyre EVERYWHERE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

DemonicGambit
Poor WolfwoodsGirl

pablo007
Burned, electrocuted and drowned are the worst

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my worst fear when i was around 4 or 5- fighting with the Leprechuan. i use to be sooo scared of the Leprechaun. horrifying dreams
my worst fear now- fear of hunger and dehydration sad

Celsius
My Worst fear!

To be sucked in to a black hole!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!! ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!!!!!! eek!

silver_tears
mine is bugs and heights messed

DemonicGambit
I've thought of another one, bein' tortured alive...although I'm sure that doesn't happen to many people. But it would still suck, an' I would fear that

DeNiro
spiders, thousand leggers, BackFire's sex partner big grin

DeNiro
just kidding BF just kidding

LanceWindu
I'm also afraid of not dying in my sleep.

Nivvy
Dying slowly, and lying in a puddle of my own blood as it spills out around me, knowin' that i'm dying just after a Collision in a Vehicle.

LanceWindu
Blood doesn't scare me though, but if I feel the pain I get freaked.

Nefertite
I'm not affraid to die of any way of death. Probably I affraid of unknown it just makes me madden. Probably the biggest my fear is that I affraid to affraid.

LanceWindu
Death sucks.

I fear dying alone in my house with the doors locked and noone coming to check on me for at least a week.

N.Tonks
ooo that would suk

LanceWindu
Yeah it would.

I'd stink the house up.

rabbit
getting attacked by a shark

must_kill_Santa
im not afraid of dying

Neo_Version 7
My greatest fear is not having a girlfriend by my birthday on Nov. 28

must_kill_Santa
what a shame im sure you wont

rabbit
must kill santa how rude lol

must_kill_Santa
i no but we dont get on

Mistah DEVIL
dying alone

Pandemoniac
Guess this has been posted before, but my greatest fear is harm being inflicted on the ones I love.

PinkDi@monds
fish and spiders

Bun Bun
My fear is weird. Ok i like LOVE the dark but i have seem SO many flipen scary movies if i get n e though of n e of them i will be scared shitless. Really last time it happened i got so scared i could not move. it felt like i was stuck to my bed. weird eh.

PinkDi@monds
fear

joeykangaroo
EWWW spiders, catchin stuff MRSA n what not
i have loads,oh oh and clowns !!!!!!!!!!!!
sad
SPIDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Englishpin@pple
Hamsters im dead serious

Darth Mantis
The death of the force.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
fish and spiders
i like every creature on this rock we call earth

cept for squirrels

TheAnimal
im not afraid of anything .

Koala MeatPie
Somebody taking Over the World that is not me.
Something happeneing to my best friend.

DanteMayCry
1being injured permanently (losing a limb or body function/attacked by animal/person/accident anything that can lose your body function.)
2fatal injury/death
3failure of any type
4heartbreak
5losing possession/someone/
6hell/punishment

powerfulone1987
Being in a room full of people that I don't know and hearing over a speaker to partner up and get in groups of 3.

Oh my god..... fear

is it comprehensible.....

Quiero Mota
Having a blowout on the freeway.

Makedde
Being buried alive sounds kinda spooky...as does being burned alive...having your head cut off...all the gorey shit, that's freaky...being stalked by a zombie or a Chuckie Doll...*shudder* sick

Fox13
worst fear?.... losing my mom....

bogen
burried alive, losing my mind, and seeing nevermind at school on monday

K.Diddy
Sharks

Mišt
Originally posted by DeNiro
BackFire's sex partner big grin

rofl

sammii
The ocean

PinstripePapaya
any situation that makes me feel trapped

Dawson
I'm not afraid of death in and of itself.
I don't like pain, but I don't fear it.
I fear the cirumstances of my death, dying without the one I love and being in mortal sin in particular.

Death_Stalker13
Originally posted by Dawson
I'm not afraid of death in and of itself.
I don't like pain, but I don't fear it.
I fear the cirumstances of my death, dying without the one I love and being in mortal sin in particular.

well said. smile

T.M
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

bogen
kool post a little deep for the OTF but hey thats ok

T.M
It was a little to intellectual for the OTF..

JacopeX
Originally posted by NTonks
Mine's drowning. Nothing

khfreak#1
Originally posted by JacopeX
Nothing
bullshit every one is afraid of something .
my fear is the dark (as in evil)
2.loss of loved one
3.afriend or loved one dying in my arms

JacopeX
Originally posted by khfreak#1
bullshit every one is afraid of something .
my fear is the dark (as in evil)
2.loss of loved one
3.afriend or loved one dying in my arms yo youre talkin to a guy that is not afraid to die, im afraid of nothin

BakaXero
Dying alone no expression
otherwise i dont really have any other true fear

khfreak#1
yo youre talkin to a guy that is not afraid to die, im afraid of nothin
i still say that is bullshit .if u dont feel fear than u truly cant say u r human

T.M
i still say that is bullshit .if u dont feel fear than u truly cant say u r human

Could just have a problem with the amygdale.

JacopeX
i still say that is bullshit .if u dont feel fear than u truly cant say u r human im used to it actually. as long as i have god wit me, i shouldnt be afraid. No one dies alone and if you dont belive in god, i don care

BakaXero
when i say die alone i ment dying without finding that one person.

Pandemoniac
im used to it actually. as long as i have god wit me, i shouldnt be afraid. No one dies alone and if you dont belive in god, i don care

So you don't fear for example a loved one dying? Or getting seriously and permanently injured? Many people who have faith in god have gotten seriously f*cked, don't think he will keep you out of harm's way.

sammii
i dont beleive in god but still i beleive nobody dies truely alone theres always someone loving you

JacopeX
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
So you don't fear for example a loved one dying? Or getting seriously and permanently injured? Many people who have faith in god have gotten seriously f*cked, don't think he will keep you out of harm's way.

1. Theres a difference between Fear and hope. I hope that my love ones dont die. I always pray to god ever since i quit the Latin Kingz, i wuz all about Pride and heart. I had no fear. Why fear eh?

2. Actually you said the opposite, God saves

KharmaDog
What is Your Worst Fear?

I fear anything happening to my neices or nephews. It's a crazy world and you here so much demented sh*t going on that you can't help but worry sometimes.

I have other fears, but that is the worst.

Nothing

Bullsh*t. Everyone is afraid of something. Those who admit to no fear are usually the biggest cowards on the face of the planet.

I have an aquantence that served in Canada's JTF2 (that is the equivalent of the american Deltaforce or Britain's SAS. He is a man who is not afraid to admit his fears.

Apparently Jacopex believes he is superior to the world's elite soldiers.

Pandemoniac
Without fear, life is a drag

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Without fear, life is a drag

Lack of fear is lack of common sense.
Lack of common sense is lack of intelligence.

So it is possible to be without fear, but you'd have to be a fricken' moron.

sammii
but then again if you dwell on your fears you,ll get no where in life , lifes a challenge , and fears must try to be overcome or else there,ll be apart of life missing from you

JacopeX
Originally posted by KharmaDog
What is Your Worst Fear?

I fear anything happening to my neices or nephews. It's a crazy world and you here so much demented sh*t going on that you can't help but worry sometimes.

I have other fears, but that is the worst.

Bullsh*t. Everyone is afraid of something. Those who admit to no fear are usually the biggest cowards on the face of the planet.

I have an aquantence that served in Canada's JTF2 (that is the equivalent of the american Deltaforce or Britain's SAS. He is a man who is not afraid to admit his fears.

Apparently Jacopex believes he is superior to the world's elite soldiers.

I jus told you, i hope all the things i used to fear will neva happen. Like i really dont want my family members to die. Ever since i quit Lk i always used heart and pride by goin to church and pray.

sammii
whats lk ???

JacopeX
Latin Kingz

sammii
Latin Kingz

whats that if u dnt mind me askin

JacopeX
a gang...yea i hate admitin that i wuz in one. Im jus glad im not in LK, one of the worst mistakes, im jus tryin to change my life alot and im doin a good job at it. Im still chacin my goals to become a pro soccer player

sammii
mint what type of gang btw

JacopeX
Latino street gang

JacopeX
yea and i found this yesterday when i wuz bored

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cj7PXzymM8g&search=latin%20Kings

Yo im soo glad im not there anymore period

KharmaDog
Originally posted by sammii
but then again if you dwell on your fears you,ll get no where in life , lifes a challenge , and fears must try to be overcome or else there,ll be apart of life missing from you

I never said to dwell on fears, I just said that an intelligent person recognizes their fears. Without fears there would be no challanges to overcome. What would be the piont?

a gang...yea i hate admitin that i wuz in one. Im jus glad im not in LK, one of the worst mistakes, im jus tryin to change my life alot and im doin a good job at it. Im still chacin my goals to become a pro soccer player

Actually, a actaul gang member on KMC pretty much confirmed your story to be bogus. But if you want to keep spreading the lie, feel free. You just look very silly.

I jus told you, i hope all the things i used to fear will neva happen. Like i really dont want my family members to die. Ever since i quit Lk i always used heart and pride by goin to church and pray.

Enough with the pride and heart. Pride is actually one of the seven deadly sins (aren't you a christian?) And as admirable as heart is, it can only get you so far. Pride and heart mean nothing without good judgement, intelligence, ability and common sense.

sammii
woh

JacopeX
Originally posted by sammii
woh yea i know, Kington wuz crazy, i wonder if he still alive

JacopeX
Actually, a actaul gang member on KMC pretty much confirmed your story to be bogus. But if you want to keep spreading the lie, feel free. You just look very silly.

Enough with the pride and heart. Pride is actually one of the seven deadly sins (aren't you a christian?) And as admirable as heart is, it can only get you so far. Pride and heart mean nothing without good judgement, intelligence, ability and common sense.

No lie

Yo i always have my dog tag that says "Jacope" and in the back "Peruvian Pride" and i wear another necklace and its the cross!!!

HEART, PRIDE, AND FAITH!

KharmaDog
No lie

Yo i always have my dog tag that says "Jacope" and in the back "Peruvian Pride" and i wear another necklace and its the cross!!!

HEART, PRIDE, AND FAITH!

so are you saying that a piece of jewelery makes you invincible?

And once again, too much pride is not a good thing. It clouds better judgement. And heart is useless without intelligence.

JacopeX

And once again, too much pride is not a good thing. It clouds better judgement. And heart is useless without intelligence.

Invicible? Eyo No mortal could be that.

Once again my ass, Pride and heart is wut i use to face everything and i have inteligence so like you said, i have heart then.

KharmaDog
Once again my ass,

hysterical

Pride and heart is wut i use to face everything and i have inteligence so like you said, i have heart then.

But if you have no fear, then you lack intelligence, that's what I'm saying.

redcaped
Shark

JacopeX
hysterical

But if you have no fear, then you lack intelligence, that's what I'm saying. i know it somethin to fear but i try not to. I will stay alive, i know it

KharmaDog
i know it somethin to fear but i try not to. I will stay alive, i know it

So you are now saying that you indeed DO fear things, but that you try to overcome those fears.

Eternal Turmoil
Mine is probably extreme sadness! sad I never want that big grin

deathtodraco
how about stayin on this site ALLL day and having no life. That is most probably mine! Seriosly being kidnapped

Eternal Turmoil
Originally posted by deathtodraco
how about stayin on this site ALLL day and having no life. That is most probably mine! Seriosly being kidnapped

Yeah I suppose in the back of my mind I am terrified of that. cool

JacopeX
So you are now saying that you indeed DO fear things, but that you try to overcome those fears. i already did, i have no fearz eighter way

KharmaDog
i already did, i have no fearz eighter way

So you have fears that you try and overcome but you have no fears?

That's some pretty facked up logic there kid.

JacopeX
Ok, you now you puttin words in my mouth

Eternal Turmoil
So you have fears that you try and overcome but you have no fears?

That's some pretty facked up logic there kid.

I can't believe you are starting an argument over someone's fears ...

If he thinks he has conquered his fears, respect it. mad

lol

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
I can't believe you are starting an argument over someone's fears ...

If he thinks he has conquered his fears, respect it. mad

lol

What I am saying is that no one is without fear.

Eternal Turmoil
I agree ... I just don't think it's worth arguing about stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
I agree ... I just don't think it's worth arguing about stick out tongue
Not so much arguing as debating. I am interested if he actually believes he has no fears, or if he is trying to hide it as one may find having fear is a sign of weakness.

JacopeX
Not so much arguing as debating. I am interested if he actually believes he has no fears, or if he is trying to hide it as one may find having fear is a sign of weakness. i have nothin to hide. I have no fear, jus leave it at that.

He always wants to argue about everything. One day, imma eat a sandwich and he will argue about it laughing

Quiero Mota

thumb up

Hey Kharma, there's a new sig for you: "Once again my ass"- JacopeX

JacopeX
i dont get it, why do people fear?

Quiero Mota
Because its a natural emotion essential to survival and self preservation, thats why.

Porque tu no sabe, guey?

JacopeX
Cuz i dont fear

Quiero Mota
mentiroso

JacopeX
de verdad. Porque, yo se que de verdad yo no voy a ser cobarde y escoder. Nunca

Quiero Mota
de verdad. Porque, yo se que de verdad yo no voy a ser cobarde y escoder. Nunca

no No puedo, guey.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
no No puedo, guey. si se puedes

Quiero Mota
Tu tienes orgullo, pero no temor? No puedo. Usted puede tener uno sin el otro.

JacopeX
hmmm, pero yo todas las vesez yo creo en dios. Desde la vez cuando yo me fui de los Latinos reyes, yo use Carazon y pride!

Quiero Mota
whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
"You dont need to be the strongest or the best to win or achieve, all you need is heart and pride."

~Jacope Jesfen~

Venomous Yoshi
What is your worst fear?

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
What is your worst fear? talking to you for 5 minshaermm

kodak
Killer Clowns from outerspace.

Grinning Goku
Missin' the big Sock Hop.

colonelf40
Not being there for my brother and snakes/small spaces

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by colonelf40
Not being there for my brother and snakes/small spaces

What do we have hea? A sincere answer, that's what. You disgust me. JK.

Naz
Rolly knows ninja

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
What do we have hea? A sincere answer, that's what. You disgust me. JK. he dose me though shame shame on him this is OTF

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Naz
Rolly knows ninja Naz comes

Tattoo
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
What is your worst fear?

Duplicate threads. 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.