Too Many Orli Posts!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwenishott
Am i the only one out there that thinks there are too many post about legolas/orlando bloom threads? Please respond if u think u are thinkin the same thing as me.

Sifer
I agree

Arwenishott
thank you sifer................i am sure u are a male for saying that.

Hypernova
Yes big grin

billyboyd4ever
well im female + i totally love orli and everything...but yes i think we do need to back off a little because orli/legolas seems to appear soemhow in EVERY FRICKIN THREAD!!!!

fini
FINALLY someone else than me is seeing it
YES we DO HAVE wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many threads on orli/legolas........
too many threads on a medicore actor with ok looks

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i agree (even though i still love him!) there should be a whole seperate page for talkin about Orli

ilvorlandobloom
haha, u know what the funny thing about this thread is? its ANOTHER ONE ABOUT ORLI! lol

fini
lol yeah.........you know i suggested that they make a section for discussing ( obsessing) about current actors, such as orli and johnny

SOMEONE hear me........laughing out loud

BLAH BLAH BLAH
i hear ya totally agree need a spot for us CRAZY chikz lol rolling on floor laughing

Danielle1983
I agree that there are a TON of things about him in here, but he IS a part of the movie and if someone doesn't like him or is just sick of him then they don't have to read the posts about him.

Orli'sElf7
yea i agree that hes mad cute and sexy hahaha but i mean, if u have a problem with the threads my best advice is dont go into them. if the people annoy you then just like, stay away lol. im a big legolas fan but i know my limits lol, and yes they do sometimes annoy me but i dont go bashing the people. after all this is an open forum, aye?

CandyKoRn
You have a choice to look into a thread....

If you don't like it.. ignore it.

billyboyd4ever
yea but what about the threads that ARENT orli centered to begin wtih....but they somehow become that way? how are we to kno you have taken over the thread?

Arwenishott
excactly, almost every other thread has people obsessing about him, and all im saying is that if u go into a thread, dont get off the subject and start talkin bout orli.

CandyKoRn
it's not always poeple who are "obsessing" over orli who change the subject.

like, having people who come into threads about orli/johnny just to say that they hate them..

Arwenishott
i dont hate them....i really like orlando bloom as an actor and i think he is a really cool person, all im saying is that too many people go too far with their posts about him, and it seems as thought many of the posts turn out to be about him.

ilvorlandobloom
there should be ONE thread ALL ABOUT Orli. and ONE about Viggo, and one about Liv...and one about Billy, and so on... there should be seperate threads about each of the actors so we obsessed fans can go there and talk about them all we want.

Arwenishott
lol....i agree ilvorlandobloom, all i ask is that we keep certain threads sepertate from orli.

GABRIEL05
I am shocked and pleased beyond words that this thread exists. But what surprises me the most is that none of those gung Ho Orli fans are in here causing ruckus cause they've been called out. Kudos to you Arwenishott. Ya know maybe the mods should make an Orlando Bloom forum. A HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You think I'm joking?!!??

Danielle1983
There is nothing to "call out" as you put it. We are all fans of LOTR and many of us are fans of Orlando Bloom and nothing has been done to call out. He IS a part of the movie and I don't see anything wrong with talking about him. If they DO make a forum just for Orlando I will be happy to take my comments there instead. smile

aniron
I love orli and want to marry him lol but I totally agree that there are too many, even this is an orli thread ha hja ha ha

the thing is every thread that hasn't got anything to do with orlando turns into a chat about him.

aniron
and we cant help but go into a thread about orli because I opened a thread talking about theodin and lotr music the nxt thing I know every1 is talking about Johnny and orli. and I think that gabriel05 thinks about orli too much lol

Arwenishott
i think that everyone thinks about him too much. and i think maybe the people who are obsessed with him should just start their own forum all about him.

Exa
EMP... plz stop that there are so many dubthreads...

OrliNElijahsGrl
Okay im getting rather annoyed with some people who sit and complain about mentioning orli, heres the way i see it...if there is a ORLI thread on the board and you hate it when people mention orli, DONT GO INTO IT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE! If you want to complain, tell the mods and have them make a orli forum so that way us fans can talk about him in there without having people sit and complain every 5 minutes about mentioning him! If you want to complain, make a complain forum! Because the way i see it, it IS about lord of the rings and orlando plays legolas in lord of the rings, so the way i see it...he is allowed to be mentioned, people have their opinions about people and their characters in the movie, and orli is one of them, so he IS allowed to be mentioned since after all..it IS a lord of the rings forum and orlando is happily apart of the lord of the rings, so until the mods make a seperate orlando forum for us fans, your just gonna have to deal with us mentioning orlando when we want, or you can just ignore it, its your choice

there now ive spoken my peace

Arwenishott
and now let me say something...........some threads are not about lagolas, but so many people just start talkming about him anyways. now when i see and orli thread, ill usually go into it because i like legolas the character and orlando the actor, but there are so many different threads, so there is a topis about most things, and i would like to keep those topics seperate from orlando.

Exa

OrliNElijahsGrl
well all im saying is, the complaining and crap gets rather annoying, and until mods make a seperate thread for orli, then your just gonna have to live with it, and get used to it, i mean, damn its a message board, its not a big deal

and that...is what i call......CLOSURE <--LMAO omg..i love that

OrliNElijahsGrl
crap i made a error *make a seperate forum for orli*

Arwenishott
ok good for u............u talk like ur an eight year old..............andconstantly talking about orli in every forum, is just as bad as complaining about it.

Danielle1983
I totally understand what you are saying about keeping with the subject Arwenishott, and I think that we Orlando/Legolas fans could put more effort into keeping to the subject. We don't need to comment about how hot he is, in a thread about Gandalf or whatever. So I agee with you there. As long as you recognize that he is just as important to the movie as everyone else, which, it sounds like you do. cool

Arwenishott
yes...thank you daniellle, that sums up the way i feel. as i've said before, i really like orlando/legolas, but i feel that it is not tnecessary to talk about him in every forum and i ask that all of u orlando fans out there would try and control yourselves a little bit.

billyboyd4ever
yea, im a huge orli fan but i totally agree w/you guys...and that toher chick needs to seriously calm down...

Arwenishott
lol....thanks for agreeing billyboyd4ever!

Fluffy59
It's just fine to like Orli, he's cute. But that doesn't mean you need five thousand threads devoted to him. It gets slightly irksome.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/starwars.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/spam_laser.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jester.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/football.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bangin.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bangin.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boat.gif

Arwenishott
well put fluffy.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Okay whatever you say, i just felt as i needed to speak my peace, but i understand, so ill TRY not to mention orlando in almost every thread, since he is on my mind 24/7

there is no need for fighting

AND THATS WHAT I CALL CLOSURE...hahahahaha

billyboyd4ever
ok then.... blink

o kiMMii o
yes johnny depp and orlando ...its kinda annoying

Arwenishott
thank u orlinelijahs girl.

Orli'sElf7
i havent seen very many johnny depp threads : /

Danielle1983
What the f**k? The only Johnny Depp stuff I have seen is if someone has a pic of him in their post or something. Now people are just LOOKING for stuff to nag us guy crazy people about! What the f**k?

Fire
well there are a lot of johnny and a lot of orli threads, and a lot of who's hotter/better/... of X and Y threads.

IMO they are all dispensable, but if ppl want to discuss that fine by me.

but I will agree there are TOO MANY of them

aniron
I love orli, but like I said before, ppl talk about him in threads that don't even mention him thats the only problem.

orlibloom_4eva
No way.
Orlando Bloom is ToTaLlY HOT!!!!!!!!!
Y would any1 want less threads on orli????!!!!!!?????
He is ssssssssooooooooooooooo gorgeous that i find it REALLY hard 2 believe that ppl actually want 2 talk less about him!!!!
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
welcome by the way

woahh orlibloom_4eva SIMMER DOWN matey!!!

ye bloody jumpin off the walls!

HAHAHAHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.