Who is your least fav. character? (poll)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwenishott
Who is you rleast favorite character and why? mad devil

Arwenishott
THIS POLL IS FOR YOUR LEASTT FAVORITE character, NOT actor. MINE IS SARUMAN BUT WUT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK?

billyboyd4ever
other--denethor

Danistar
I can't stand Boromir....................................

ilvorlandobloom
i HATE Denethor so much... miffed

nemo
i get really irritated by tom bombaldil.

fini
hmmm i think that denethor takes the cake........for the steward of gondor he was a real butthead, even if he was possessed by saruman

ilvorlandobloom
oops your spoiler thing didnt work!

fini
OOPS ..........i guess the tag thing didn't work

Exa
I like neither Boromir nor Denethor...
As it's not about the actor, I could also say Saruman, but in the film, he was quite cool...

Arwenishott
when was denethor possessed by saruman, i thought he was possessed by sauron because he looked into the palantir.

CandyKoRn
saruman, sauron... the names are similar..

It was the king of Rohan who was posessed by Saruman...

ilvorlandobloom
stupid denethor looking in the palantir... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/disgust.gif

Arwenishott
i dont know wut is wrong with denethor, he only tried to defend his people. im sure he was not a very strong person though, as he was taken over by sauron.

Exa
"My father is a noble man, but his rule is failing"

Denethor had no idea about warfare an military organization.

Arwenishott
but i dont think that that makes him a bad person. i think the worst is saruman because he is a traitoe. denethor remained faithful to his people.

undomiel
I cant stand eowyn
I have already posted my reasons on other threads

muse5
you took the words right out of my mouth... i hate denethor!!! he's such a slime!!

billyboyd4ever
yea...anyoenw ho's read the books and are in their right mind should despise denethor...hes a butt

nemo
i don't know billy, i think he's part of the story.
in a story someone have to be the bad guy, and this time it happen to be him becasue he took a wrong turn.
he's really quite pitiful. losing his favourite son then knowing that aragorn would come and take the kingdom away from him.
the palantir really increase his paranoia. the way he treated faramir is mostly due to it too.
of course, that is not to sat that he's not a crook. but without the bad guys, the good guys wouldn't look so good either.

Isilcal
I dont like Wormtongue... yick lolstick out tongue Hasnt the guy ever heard of shampoo?big grin

Iirima
I hate Denethor! He just made me want to puke. Of course, I didn't, but he was so creepy. And I have read the books, not a nice dude.

Isilcal
Denethor wasnt too nice either, cuz he made Faramir all sadcry...that was a pretty mean scene in ROTK with him and faramir...

erm

I never liked Denethor pretty much...

cgtuna21
none of them are worst... there all great characters

WinterHeaven
I always found Gollum to be more creepy and scary in the book version. The films made him seem almost humorous :F

Kitoky
I thought all the characters were great. I have none.

cgtuna21
ya same here kitoky

telcontar
i have to agree with Kitoky and cqtuna21, i liked and enjoyed all the characters in the Trilogy.

aniron
Oh my god I can't stick Eowyn, I'm leaving before I get started on her, ARGH!

shadowy_blue
In the books, Arwen, just because she's almost non-existent and no character development.....oh, wait, she had some character development, but that is by being selfish and cold. Sure it sounds ironic for someone who gave up her immortality, but don't even let me go into detail, but if you want to, just ask.

In the movie, none. They're all great. I actually liked Arwen's changes, at least I don't dislike her in the film, and Liv did an amazing job.

Iirima
I ask about Arwen! You can PM me, or put it on the forum.

shadowy_blue
ok, I'll PM you. But it will be looong! So just wait for a couple of minutes to reach you, K? smile

Kitoky
I have a least favorite! Tulkas!

shadowy_blue
laughing

LegolasLover411
Wormtoung...................Start your role model as Legolas. Aregorn too. I's called PERSONA: HYGENE!!!!!

dileno
I don't like Wormtongue.
I don't like Denethor, but still I like the character. wink

Smodden
Wha tis wrong with Boromir!!!???

he's valiant...noble....brave....defends ppl.. mad

in my opp...hes the best of the fellowship...besides frodo aragorn legolas gimli gandalf sam merry and pippen!! mad

i'm outraged!

Smodden
grrrr....

Thorondor
I can't stand treebeard and the other Ent's apart from Quickbeam....oooooooh they just get on my nerves w....i....t....h........t....h....e........s....l....o....w........t....a....l....k....i....n....g!stick out tongue

Exa
YEY stick out tongue with his stupid goldenred beard and his even-more-stupid laughter... I also dont like Manwe mad

Thorondor
NOBODY likes Manwe lol stick out tongue

sauron
manwe and his stupid thoughs which are eagles

and tul;kas with his fatness!! being all laughing...do you think its cos iluvatar scracked a joke.....anyway

how the hell is sauron a least favourite character!! two votes!! you only see him once!!!!

Thorondor
I quite liked sauron tbh

Kitoky
I pick other: Tulkas.

Smodden
GRRRRR!!!

see tulkas isn't hated as much...he wasn't even a choice stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Because Tulkas is only known to those who have read The Silmarillion. wink Those choices above are just from the well-known LOTR.

claidisa_felton
DEFINATELY!!! i know he's senile but you just dont say u like one son betta than the other!!!

Discos
as I have said before (I voted the day this poll was made anyways), Wormtongue sucks! bloody coward/trator and only goes to the winning side if his current side is losing!

nazgulinthedark
ARWEN! SHE MUST DIE!!! SNODY ELF!! mad

Orlando Bloom03
Take a wild guess who I like..............

nazgulinthedark
this is who you like the least poll

Exa
laughing

YEY *agrees* stupid arwen mad

at least in the film

sauron
denethor rocks!!!!!!! leave the guy alone, he mind wrestles with sauron! even aragorn couldnt do that so nyah stick out tongue

denethor rules!

faramir, go and die!

yes father, if i come back be nice and not such a dick

no!

^not exact lines at all, but what they were all thinking^

SlipknoT
I HATE EOWYN mad

tassie
what're you talking about, i loved Faramir smile

i like them all, really, i just love to see anyone from lotr

eleveninches
The 252nd orc from the left in the 35h column from the front (in ROTK, when they are assembled to attack minas tirith)

That particular orc was really annoying, and made no significant conrtibution to the movie. They should not have made him!!!sad

mmmmmm_ob :)
lmao...very precise lol...

tassie
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Exa

tassie
laughing lol i hate u guys for making me laugh so much

Smodden
ok i can't even come to this thread anymore....cause i love all the characters....and i can't stand all the bashing...sad

but manwe is a little annoying...

sauron
what a nice thing to say lol stick out tonguestick out tonguewink big grin

i think there were more orcs than that...here is my detailed drawing, now dont be upset people, i know im an amazing artist but im sure your just as good

and what are you talking about dregh eowyn rocks lol.......apart from the whole killing saurons most deadly weaon thing.....but hey, i cant hold a grudge smile

Smodden
laughing

eleveninches
HAHAHA. good point. I suppose they had a plan in mind for him after all. He must be another of Tolkeins brilliant ideas. smokin'

muse5
i don't like wormtounge or denethor... on occasion theoden bugs me...

Bar-en-Danwedh
I guess the Sackville Bagginses, they were terrible people, I hated them so much when I read the books, they kept trying to get their filthy little hands on bagend all the time, every time Bilbo or Frodo went out for more than a day, they were in there taking or selling stuff!!!

simsea
Me too! I despise the Sackville Bagginses miffed ! Denethor isn't better either!

aniron
Eowyn because well I have so many reasons I'll jist get to angry lol.

muse5
the wrath of aniron... i hate the sackvilles too, and its really funny cuz i have these relatives that remind me of the s-b's, they are really greedy and leechy, my mom and i call them the sackville bagginses

doomed1991
it is the old gay the king of rohan he puts it on a bit thogh come on he dose

this is whot i think off him fyou

this is thot i will do to him if i see him hang

shadowy_blue
LOL..I saw the s-b thing and I thought.."woah! Is she talking about me?"..LOL..then I saw you were talking about the Sackville Bagginses and I thought.."oh..OK.."..LOL..stick out tongue

Anyway...*cough*

I'm glad that only one voted for Faramir... evil face

muse5
^^nope, no trashing coming from me, besides, i'm one of the only ones in the forum that doesn't do the s-b thing i generally just say 'shadowy' (that's besides the point tho), i'm glad only one vote for faramir too, he's such a great character

Ddraiglais
It has to be Arwen. Without making up a whole love story thing with her and Aragorn, they could have put some IMPORTANT scenes from the books into the movies. I still don't understand how you can add made up crap when you have to cut so much. Arwen is the number one reason I hate these movies. She is also the number one reason I will never go to the movies again.

Adam

Discos
I was the first person to vote for Grima smile

never noticed there was so much votes,

<<Solo>>
I hate Wormtongue and Gollum,they just....get on my nerves....

Discos
Gollum made the film man!

ladygrim
i really really hate boromir ARGH... and arwen she really really does annnoy me .....

Discos
What the f**k? Boromir, dont let ANYONE of the PTB's see this post,

Discos - you have already shown once shifty

ladygrim
i know but someone closeed my thread so i have to say else where

Discos
I would like to take this time of my precious life to ask you why you dislike Boromir

I dare ask that you have read the books, in the books he is a noble and great warrior, non of this evil weak person we know at 1 point in FOTR

Naib
Arwen would be who I choose. She did not figure very prominently in the book nor should her character have been in the movie. It did not add to the overall story.

grishnakah
myne's wormtongue because he's the reason in the movie for haldirs death, but in the book he's kinda a bit better for killin saruman.

Discos
Arwen's horse has a better role in the books than her

Morgoths_Wrath
hysterical

orlisgrl15
lol, i picked Wormtounge... hes such sleaz bag, i couldnt stand him. if i was in Middle Earth, i would rip his head off with my spork! *runs away screaming*

Mandos
Arwenishott is right. He's not a bad guy. The palantir and Sauron drived him crazy. He's just a victim in all this... a crazy victim.

Sicky666
Arwen.

giljotiini

johnnywooh
Denethor... eugh, and wen he was eating those cherries and tomatos in rotk... *shudders*

Mandos
Yes it is true that sometimes, Arwen gets on my nerves

ladygrim
you people are crazy voting grima wormtongue one of the least likeable characters in lord of the rings.......i wouldhave to disagree wit the lot of u

Elessea
Arwen did suck in the movies and books....

but i hate Frodo personally! hes such an annoying character...

ladygrim
i have to agree wit u there ...

Aleera1138
If it were not be for Frodo, then there would not be a Lord of the Ring Trilogy. As for Arwen and Eowyn, they were great too. Boromir was a honorable man in the end and he had a great role in Fellowship.

My Least Favorite would be Denethor too for he hurt Faramirsad and he is such a tyrant. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...LOL

Mandos
We have to be careful. It's not because a character is evil that it means he's the least favorite. Personnaly, I hated Faramir most. If we think of it, even if he was good, he did not contribuate much in the war except delaying the fall of Osgiliath

ladygrim
got to agree wit denethor haters ...wat a **** ....silly arse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.