I think I broke my pinky toe !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Over four hours ago I was running in my house because a cousin told me something urgently important was on TV. When I was running I smashed my pinky toe against the wall accidentaly, I actually heard a crack. I fell to the ground and was suffering from intense pain, and I went bowling and couldn't bowl because of the pain in my foot. I took off my shoes about 10 minuites ago and my pinky toe is deformed and has a dark color and I can't move it since it still hurts like a *****. I'll go to a doctor so he can check it out tomorrow.

N.Tonks
ouch

pablo007
You have no idea.

silver_tears
i did that before so ****in painful messed

h0ck3yh0rr0r
my next door neighbor is this old lady. She's about 93 and she can relocate a dislocated shoulder. its sooo painful when u dislocate your shoulder. You just go right next door and in 2 minutes she can relocate it. OUCH!

Celsius
Unfortunately I dont think that you can do anything about that Exept pain killers.

DeNiro
yeah i broke my big toe this year and last year the toe that is cloest to my pinkie toe but ne way my ring toe i broke i was walkin in my house and we have a frame painting in our living room and it is a good 15 pounds it falls off and the corner lands directly on my toe i throw the countroler and scream fu*ck really loud and just couldnt do ne thing for weeks almost and my big toe still hurts after 5 weeks

Celsius
nasty! sad

DeNiro
more like painful then nasty

Celsius
Indeed.

DeNiro
presighsly

Nivvy
Eeeeeeeeeeek, Broken Filangi's equals.... Ouchie then Awwie, No heal.

LanceWindu
Don't go to a doctor for your toe.

They can't do anymore than diagnose it, what you should do is tape the toe to the nearest toe so it doesn't move and then take some pain killers.

It should heal itself within a week or two.

pablo007
crap, I can't move it. And if I move it with my hands it hurts a really ****ing lot !

Tired Hiker
Toe injuries are no joke. It's like the nerves in your toes are more sensitive or something. Sounds like you may have a severly stubbed toe, Pablo. It looks deformed probably from the swelling. You'll be limping for a while.

Nivvy
Or they could just cut it off big grin........... ( At the neck * Grins * )

LanceWindu
That would work!

Tired Hiker
Or they could rebuild the toe with bionics.

LanceWindu
We can rebuild it, we have the technology.

(6 Million Dollar Man)

pablo007
confused **** you Nivvy, there's no ****ing way they'll chop my pinky toe. And that's just great, no soccer and I had a boxing match in 3 weeks.

pablo007
Hope it heals till then.

LanceWindu
You should be fine in 3 weeks, definately.

pablo007
yeah, but jumping rope and running isn't possible till then.

LanceWindu
True

Tired Hiker
Take a bunch of Ibuprofen. 800mgs should do, every eight hours.

LanceWindu
Or some Vicadin

Tired Hiker
yeah

Tired Hiker
or smash your thumb with a hammer to get your mind off the toe.

pablo007
I definetely see a doctor. This thing is bigger than the toe next to it.

pablo007
confused have you seen the movie Major Payne, TH ?

LanceWindu
That movie rocks.

Actually he breaks the finger.

pablo007
What Tired Hiker said reminded me of the movie.

LanceWindu
Choo choo.

Tired Hiker
yeah yeah yeah, Major Payne!!! Loved it. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I loved the deaf guy.

Tire Es Tire! (Sir yes Sir!)

N.Tonks
a couple years ago, i crashed into parked car on a motorized scooter (i know, I'm an idiot) and i jammed my pinky really bad...it still looks a little messed up today....just thought you'd like to know...

must_kill_Santa
sounds like a god movie

DeNiro
here is how u go about doing that pablo u take a bottel of wiskey pour half on ur toe and then drink the other half then take a wepon of choice i bet u would choose chainsaw and then WA LA no more pain in the toe

Iluvmods
Ouch! Pinky toe. That sounds painful.

roguegirl15
wow, good story...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.