Smith is the one respoxible for neo's change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
here is a thoguht. Before you guys shoot it down, stop and think about it. Plus it is based on the idea that i believe that they are all still in the matrix.

In M1, trinity tells neo that everything the oricle said was true, but this. Just b4 the big fight scene. Now that means all the events after the resue maybe new.

Snith was fed up about being in this LOOP. He figured that he would kill NEO and that would end the loop. With great satifaction. That forced neo to see the code of the matrix diferently.

If smith had just let Neo go, he would have went to oricla and replinish zion like he did b4. The reason i say this, is cause i remeber they wanted to cut that from the first movie.(smith hatred of humans speech)
said it slow the movie. But felt it to important.

Neo sees that the person who created zion that had the power to manipulate the matrix was him. He see that zion is the false choice that they give people. They can live in this perfect world with perfect jobs or fight to save man.

smith is free do to some of Neo's programming rubbing off on him. But neo change cause smith's wanting to leave the matrix rubbed on him.

wink

JediHDM
yes, if Smith wanted to end the loop, he wouldn't have killed him, but not for the for you suggest...If Smith really HAS been around since the beginning, and doesn't just know about "perfect MATRIX", then that would mean that, for your theory to be valid, all the other Anomalies became the one without dying. However, if neo had been let go, he WOuldn't have become the ONE.

"You've got the gift, but it seems like you're waiting for something"
"What?"
"I dunno, your next life, maybe"

If they had cut it out, We wouldn't have known of the previous Matrix. They are not still in the matrix, but i believe they are in a programmed reality similar to the matrix, when they are in Zion (aka the real world, the "desert of the real", if you've read Baudrillard, which reminds me...). And the previous ONE was NOT Neo, was nothing like him, except for the ability to change the Matrix.

SimplePriest
joeboy> You know what's sad? I actually almost ignored what you were about to say. Then my eyes caught the part where you say "before you shoot my ideas down." I had to catch myself. That was rude to think that your ideas may not matter. I apologize. I was already starting to look at what other people said in response. I figured if they seemed upset then I didn't want to read your post.

I slap myself on the wrist and remind myself that Everybody's idea counts for something. Even mine and yours, joeboy

Having said that, I read your post now and I don't understand a thing you're saying confused

Could you rephrase it.

Sifer
"Programs Hacking Programs"

joeboy
He became the one when he rescued morpheus. I do believe both trinity died in the previous go rounds. Thats why she said that everything that the oricle told her has come true but this.

If trinity had been killed. he would have a reason to repeat the matrix. Hoping to save her in the next go round. But seeing that she lived things are different.

In the seen, smith wants to destry zion so bad. He hates these loop. (Also what appear on the train.) He thinks his only reason for being is Zion and the resistans. He knows that this will happen again and again. So since he could not destroy the mainframe this go round he goes after Neo. (There not out Yet)
Neo would have gotten all his confidence to go after the keymaker. But w/o the bullet stopping power. Hince the suprise on the restrant's manager face. He sees that Neo is different.
Now so is smith. Cause this smith program has become a rogue. After surviuving all previous versions. For the first time he is outside the system. But as smith tells neo. they still are not free.

To sum it up it goes like this. Neo iss the one. With or w/o his death. if he would have let trinity die but saved morpheus then, he would have saw himself as the one. But waiting on his next lifetime. so he would have reset zion for his next lifetime. Even the architech acknowlege that this go round he see trinity as his reason not humanity as a whole.

>jedi. go back and look at M1. with audio track 3. The music track. you will see that they wanted to cut that seen. I can't remeber where else i saw it, but i know they wanted to cut it.

rysdigital
he became the one when he died and trinity said what she said.
there was no Trinity as we know her in the 'previous go rounds',
and there will be no Neo as we know him in the next. i didn't bother to read the rest no expression

JediHDM
For Neo to become the One, several things had to happen:
1) Neo had to believe, to let go of his "i dont beleive in this Fate CR@P" ideas.
2) Trinity had to Let go of her inhibitions, and realize that she loves Neo, and that he really his the One
3) Neo had to die
4) Neo had to give his life for something greater than himself, Morpheus
5)AFTER becoming the ONE, Neo was destined to create SMITH-virus, a reason for him to "reload"

If anyone of these prerequisites had not been met, Neo would not have become the ONE. Plain and Simple.

The Previous Anomalies did not have a love interest, did not have Trinity, as they would have undoubtedly chosen to save her at the cost of humanity. Also, because of their love, each has to save the other.
ie.
1) Neo saves Trin from death by chopper.
2) Trin expresses her love, bringing Neo back.
3) Neo brings Trin back from dead.
4) Trin descends into Hel to save Neo.

I think i will stop there for now...

Sifer
To sum up what Jedi said, and taken taken directly from the Game & Movies:

The Path of the One is made by the Many.

JediHDM
Exactly...

-=Urot=-

JediHDM
How are you sure that even Neo has choice? Everything is happening as it should, so is he making the right choices, or is he unable to make a different choice?

...Maybe that people that reject the programmed reality of the Matrix are kind of like "uberminds", sensing that their choice really isnt thiers to make, and that it is still an imposed prison, whether they have choice or not...

joeboy
How you know that trinity would have lived. If smith had not taken out his ear pieace, what would have happen in the lobby. Remember, his love for trinity was still young in M1. if she had died in that lobby, it would have been sad, not horific.

joeboy
w/o trinity, he would have saved morpheus from a heavly secured bulding. he would have saw that in order to do that he was the one. As you pointed out jedi, he knew he had the gift. He even was able to bend the spoon.

rysdigital
without trinity morpheus would've died in matrix 1; while neo jumped out of the chopper to save morpheus when he almost fell (cause he got hit by a bullet), who do you think was flying the helicopter? trinity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.