How many cd's do u have

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i only got like 70 cds but i know people u have 3000 how many do u guys have and what is the majority type of cd do u own all my shit is heavy metal and rock rock

BackFire349
about 100

Baylin
I've got about 400 or so all various different types of music from classical to death metal...

about 100 and about burned ones, i haven't bought one in awhile. Mine are postly emopunk and alternative

CandyKoRn
I've lost count, seriously...

umm..... around 300.... and I have vinyl aswell... s***loads of tapes..

too many to count, lol...

daronisgod
a lot, I don't know how many exactly... mainly Rock

wicker_man
To be honest i've only been into music for the last year or two so my collection is pretty small its made up completly of rock and metal with the exception of 1 single.

GABRIEL05
I ain't got $#!* for CD's now (refer to the Is it worth the risk post). I alwayz loose them. So I buy them, then load 'em onto my comp, then loan them, or I "pirate" them. Pretty much every CD I own (or owned) was jazz, a few RATM CD's, and one SoAD.

Killer
http://www.geocities.com/orgyaddiction/CD.html
of the ones i like

and all together just 70

wicker_man
Orgy rok

Killer
Wicker man rawks!
*jumps on*

wicker_man
Yep getting there candyass album 2morrow got stitches on luv that song.

Killer
*licks*

good boy!

grymlock
well i have alot damn alot... beside cd i do collect cassates and demo.. from Punk to Indie to Hardcore to Goth to Death/Black etc... emm fav cd emmm Ned's Atomic Dustbin 'God Fodder', The James 'All Albums', Face to Face 'All Album', Nightwish 'Wishmaster', HIM 'All Album', Field of Nephilim 'All Album', The Cure 'All Album'. Depeche Mode 'All Album', Grimlock 'Song of Self' & 'Thirst of Immortality' 7", Morning Again 'Hand of Hope' ..ooppsss ok i think i've over done it... ok this among my fav band.. cheers!!

Evil Dead
I have about 40 that I still listen to on a regular basis..........I have probably around 600 or so altogether. I'm a pack rat........I've still got everything from Vanilla Ice's "Too the Extreme" to Warren G's "Regulate...the G Funk Era"..............

Killer
THE CURE
DEPECHE MODE

RIGHT ON!!

Darth Hater
over 4000

a lot are underground hip hop

loserib
i have way to many to hear all of them it clears the thousands been colecting them since iwas about 14 i also like to collect records i have soem real cool ones to

Thing_1
I have 152 and most are rock.

o kiMMii o
erm not alot....i only but Michael Jackson Albums etc etc....
ive got a few Rnb stuff but thats it.....

must_kill_Santa
loads and loads

LindsIsTightK
I have about 130 - 140 CD's that are all boughten original copies and none of them skip. I don't have any one kind of music, I have some of every type.

knight

Miss_Faye
dj too many! Oh YEAH!

PINBALL
My collections really pothetic its only about 20-30

Tptmanno1
http://www.guzzlefish.com/collection.php?username=tptmanno1&PHPSESSID=6ef4a7f00910a8444304c41ba20aa4f9

TheAnimal
does this count for burned cd's or the actual album?

cd's i bought over 100 cd's i make well over 200 so i'd say 300 cd's in total.

MildPossession
CDs/records I have about 400+ a lot of them are film scores/soundtracks also.

LLG
I only have about 10. I usually listen to the radio.

Afro Cheese
I haven't counted... probably a couple hundred. I also have a shitload of 8-tracks and about 20-30 vinyl records.

tabby999
about 300. my mate has about 1500 and one of the guys i knows dad has like 4000, its f*cking ridiculous

LifeIsKillingMe
around 200

StinkFist462
around 600 . i have 2 250+ cd cases filled and i got a stack of cds that need a home ( case ) .. and there all actual CDs , no burns .

tabby999
yeah i got to buy a new cd rack, theres a sweet steel one for $150 that holds 600cds and 400 DVDs.

Emma718
freaken hell..u guys own alot of cd's, mines like 31..lol

Cinemaddiction
41. I pump all my $ into movies, which I have 10x as many of, lol.

Treehuggerjanie
187 n countin...runnin out of space like
my fav albm is probably my dying bride turn loose the swans
does any1 like alien sex fiends??theyre weird i know but cool

tabby999
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
41. I pump all my $ into movies, which I have 10x as many of, lol.

yeah, your a dvd whoremonger wink

Ladyluck
i have around 250 maybe...give or take a few...they're mostly rock and alternative...i'm seriously running out of room for them so i had to put some of the older ones i don't really listen to much in boxes lol

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by DeNiro
i only got like 70 cds but i know people u have 3000 how many do u guys have and what is the majority type of cd do u own all my shit is heavy metal and rock rock

70!?! 3000!?! I have very very little...
Scissor Sisters
G4
Tony Christie Feat. Peter Kay
Tabby Callaghan
Room on the Third Floor
Dookie
American Idiot
The Music
International Superhits
Shananigans
Busted
Franz Ferdinand
Only music I have...

I want all of Marilyn Manson's CD's, I have none! sad
Papa Roach, Linkin Park, The Killers, other Green Day's & more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.