The worst or best situation u have ever been in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok this can range from being stalked or winning the lotto or ne thing just ur best experinces and ur worst i will post mine once i rember them but today i got new head phones so i was extermly happy about that

Celsius
We bought a new stereo yesturday! big grin SONY!!!! YEEEEHAWWWWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
!

DeNiro
cool what kind one for ur car or one for the house

Celsius
house big grin My car isnt good enough to waste money on. stick out tongue

snlovergirl
i got a new laptop!smile

DeNiro
i was going to have to beat up this kid for kissing my gf but then he got expelled so i didnt have to so that is always a pluse kinda still want to kick his ass though

Celsius
Thats bad! You should cut off his penis and feed it to a dog.

silver_tears
ewwwwww sick celsius thats nasty

snlovergirl
that would be pretty brutal celsius

Nivvy
Best - I get to drive my dad's transam firebird an act like it's mine.
Worst - I turned down a dude i so should not have * Mentally slaps self *

DeNiro
i kinda like that idea but i would have rather have him eatting it himself been more painful plus more gruesome i think

DeNiro
well just about an hour ago i was closin the garage door and our garag door has to be shut by hand and there r lil opening in the door at certain times when the door is opend and about to shut well i slammed the door and goy my pinke caughte in the slot and it crushed it and slipt it half way opened kinda and it really really hurt blood was kind everywhere but mostly under the skin and my finger is black and blue and it is swalling so that is my worst situation for this year im lucky it didnt cut it off actully

LanceWindu
Best Situation: Making out with my old girlfriend many years ago

Worst Situation: Hanging upside down after fallin out of a tree and getting stuck by nothing more than my shirt on another branch.

worst experience=life
best experience=philly cheesesteak from genos

holdenhsvgtsr
best at the weekend at the mount stuart classic event seein F1 cars race worst when the guy in the skyline R30 race car lost control and headed towards where me and a group of other people were standin luckey he got control and crashed it into the barrier.

BackFire349
Best - having sex with my ex gf in the backseat of my car, where she was free to scream as loud as she wanted.

Worst - Having just had my heart broken by said girlfriend.

slayer
i was attacked by a phyco boy he slashed me now he go's 2 a special school with 9 peeps

must_kill_Santa
well a mate and a mate of his snapped my shag bands
or im talking to a peodo on the net

Bhang
I was attacked by a hooker on the street once in San Francisco! We were drunk and one of my buddies made a comment, she came after me and just started wailing, it was pretty funny actually, I think she was a boy! Just a swingin and a wailing
I laugh everytime I think about it laughing out loud

clispin
My best experience was the other day. this girl karen always thinks shes a better singer than me, she never says it but the way she acts (you know trying to tell me how to sing something or trying to drown me out) well she cant sing fullstop. but anyway we entered this conpetition in the school and I got through to the second round and she didnt
HA HA HA
plus I passed my singing assesment and she didnt
HA HA HA

slayer
cool

DeNiro
i think a good situation would be a photoshoot guy for a playboy spread now that would be cool cool

pablo007
Racism is a ***** man, this one time I went to an AE. And there was a cute cashier that didn't stop making conversation with me and when I told her I was mexican she was like: Ohh and she just went and sent another cashier to attend me.

LanceWindu
That sucks

Rogue Jedi
i was dating a girl once and her ex jumped me, along with three of his friends....thank god i had friends near.

DeNiro
glad u did RJ dont want u gettin hurt and pablo a girl that is that dumb to not even notice what kind of nationalty u r doesnt dersever u bro. its kinda funny my best friend is like 100% mexican and the guy i talk to the most on the site is like all mexican lol

must_kill_Santa
oh yeah i got attacked on the bus by a peodo with my friends

pablo007
Most people don't believe me when I say I'm mexican after I speak spanish because I have white skin and light brown hair. And I don't have an accent, like most latino stereotypes do, here's a pic for those who haven't seen me before.

DeNiro
u look exactly like my friend dave and he is super white but he is kinda a wigger but a very very cool kid really funny

LanceWindu
You look Mexican to me pablo.

Mistah DEVIL
I guess it would have to be being stalked. just knowing someone is watching every move you make outside of your home is a little disturbing.

Mistah DEVIL
you know what I think growing up with out my mom is prolly worse

ESP07
2 chicks at the same time.

Filth
The events that started at 12:10 am, everything leading up till now (9:41 pm) I have been in the worst situation ever....

edida
as a sophomore at the university of new mexico, both of my roomies were female. we had only a ks matress on the floor to sleep on. best semester of all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.