forbidden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hater
we all know that anakin's marriage to padme is forbidden

so how will the jedi council and obie wan react to this???

what will the consequences be????

LanceWindu
They will be displeased with Anakin, no doubt.

He may get expelled from the Jedi Order.

Darth Hater
do u think that's why he turns to the darkside?

we know that sideous plans things so he can see the results in the future...maybe he planned it all along just so anakin can turn

Doohass
Hey guy's great site, I think your both right. sideous probably saw it and took advantage of the situation, and I also think thats why he get's tired with the Jedi. Because with EPII you can tell he really loved her, but she kinda shot him down at first, because he was a Jedi.

LanceWindu
Yeah, he may think that leaving the Order will give him more freedom to be with his wife.

Doohass
yeah, love makes you do crazy things...

Darth Hater
when do you think the jedi will find out about this marriage??

right at the beginning of episode 3???

Doohass
yeah, I think they will find out towards the beggining of the movie. Since this takes place 2-4 years after the clone wars start I think. Thats a long time to keep a marrage hidden.

LanceWindu
Some time in the first hour I would say.

Lyn
Nice thread Hater thumb up
Maybe Yoda 1/2 knows and Obi-Wan finds out when things with Ani go wrong...so he helps her instead of punishing them....

Darth Hater
thanx lyn big grin

i would think they wouldnt find out too early because anakin fights in the clone wars,and if he's gonna be expelled that cant happen.so it must be after the clone wars

either that or the council forgives anakin,but i doubt that

Lyn
happy
Good point Hater thumb up
What if Yoda knew for a while??

Rogue Jedi
i think they will find out about a half hour into the movie.

Lyn
Will they all know she's pregnant??

Rogue Jedi
i think that will be what gives it away. i think that anakin wil find out, then the council will find out when he rushes to be at her side.....whether she is in labor or anakin is finding out she is pregnant, we will see.

finti
The words of Obi Wan in ROTJ might give us a hint
"To protect you both from the Emperor, you were hidden from your father when you were born. The Emperor knew, as I did,
if Anakin were to have any offspring, they would be a threat to him."

To me this means that both Vader and the Emperor are unaware of Padme giving birth, if not the whole thing doesnt make sence cause the emperor would turn the galaxy upside down to find them.

Rogue Jedi
like i said......anakin has to think she is killed. maybe her escape is so dangerous that he assumes so.

Hypernova
Alot of things are going to happen in the first hour by the sound of things. I can't stand all this waiting and speculating!

finti
I can go with that RJ,........damn we agree yet again........................I need to se my doctor, I must be ill stick out tongue eek!

Lyn
Well that does make sense finti, RJ thanx thumb up
I know Hypernova, I know happy

queeq
I just received word he's given up on you. Maybe you should see Gundark for a second opinion. evil face

Lyn
Who was that to?? Sorry if I'm being DUMB again...

queeq
Not dumb, just BLONDE. evil face

Lyn
laughing
I take no offence to that coz I'm not blonde...or should I be offended?!?
God I'm confused, maybe you're right queeq...

Ushgarak
Now, stop being cruel, queeq...

At this point though, Finti, does it not look more likely that Anakin does know Padme has/was having kids but thought they were dead or never born?

finti
well I kind of agreed on that USH, didnt I?
I just frased it like they were unaware of her giving birth. If they presumed her to be dead they were unaware of her giving birth.

So I guess that is the same thing only differnt way of putting it down smile

Ushgarak
Okidokey!

queeq
Maybe you dyed your hair and forgot...

J/K Lyn. stick out tongue

yerssot
well, in the HS chat with Trisha, she said that she made clothes which had as "objective" to conceal padme's pregnantcy, so I really doubt Anakin will know about the twins... currently

Doohass
ok,I'm back. My CPU fan died so I had to wait for a new one to arrive.

Yeah, I agree with you. There have been people that hide their pregnancy from everyone.

Darth Hater
so anakin's not gonna know she's pregnant???

how so??

that must mean that he wont see her for a very long time,so i wonder what the reason for that will be

if so,then we wont see any scenes with ani and padme because she should be considerably pregnant in ep3 if she's gonna give birth in the movie.

yerssot
he'll probably be on a mission or so?

LanceWindu
There's also the possibility that he sees her when she's not so pregnant and they skip forward some in the movie.

yerssot
then it will take place in several months, first time the time-frame would be that visible in a sw-movie...

LanceWindu
Yeah, it's a possibility, small but still possible.

yerssot
always hope for the best wink

Doohass
true

Rogue Jedi
possible, but im gonna stick with my pg.1 post.

Lyn
Maybe... stick out tongue wink

that must mean that he wont see her for a very long time,so i wonder what the reason for that will be:
I pretty much agree with Yerssot. I reckon Anakin will be on a mission or fighting in the Clone Wars. He leaves Padme before she's pregnant and returns to find her carrying kiddies.

queeq
How's that possible?
If Lucas plays his cards right for the OT then Vader either doesn't know he has kids ("I knew, like the Emperor did, that if Anakin were to have any offspring, they would be a theat to him."- OB1) or he kept it from Palpy. The latter I think is a tad impossible, because since Vader was so eager to find Skywalker in ESB, he might as well have grabbed him when he was a kid to train him as a Sith Jedi or something. Unless he always had this plan with Luke to rule the universe together.
Anyway, that's all too complex for SW. I simply think Vader will never know about his kids until sometime between ANH and ESB.

finti
yep thats my belief as well

queeq
Yayyyy...

70sfilmguru316
padme will die at while obi is watching her...annie will blame the jedi order and this will turn him dark

LanceWindu
Pure speculation

Lyn
Well, when you put it like that queeq, I have to agree with you thumb up

Ushgarak
Well all know it is going to be the first, queeq- it is the circumstances of that we are interested in. If Padme is pregnant during the film (and in any case we know the twins are born) then the possiiblities are that Anakin is pretty unobservant, he does not see her for most of the film, or he believe the kids died- in childbirth, or with their mother.

yerssot
see, if trisha herself said that the clothes had to conceil padme being pragnant, then an educated guess is like many said that Anakin didn't knew about the kids!

Lyn
So Anakin & Padme will have very little screen time together?? sad
Too, Padme wont just be hiding her pregnancy from Anakin, she can't really have the Senate or the Jedi Council knowing she's carrying the chosen one's offspring.

darkshadow
hmmm interesting could be

Lyn
Very happy
P.S: Like your avatar thumb up

Darth Hater
right now ,i'm thinkin anakin wont know

i think that he's being kept from her in someway and that makes him angrier and more hateful.

i just can't wait to find out

Lyn
Yeah, not being able to see her would piss him off.

queeq
The first three months in pregnancy there's usually not much to see. After that I guess Anakin's too busy fighting wars and Jedi.

LanceWindu
We'll just have to see I guess.

finti
I know we have to wait and see

queeq
We do? Why?

Lyn
laughing
Perhaps Anakin & Padme are separated for a lengthy period. He leaves before she knows or is showing signs of pregnancy.

yerssot
guess running to the bathroom every morning to hurl is not a SW tradition when you're pregnant?

LanceWindu
Or maybe she didn't get morning sickness, my sister didn't when she was pregnant with my newesy niece.

yerssot
nitpicker stick out tongue

LanceWindu
big grin

Hypernova
Well, if hyperspace was possible, then maybe a morning sickness prevention pill thing is also possible.

I know a lady who is due in Jan and only recently has she started showing yes

Unless she starts wearing those heavy Naboo dresses again!!

Lyn
laughing
I'm very curious to see what kinda stuff she wears.

queeq
Of course, you're a girl. big grin

yerssot
you forgot to ask for picture proof queeq

Rogue Jedi
i am curious to see what shes NOT wearing. laughing out loud Happy Dance

Julie
who knows,,,, I doubt too much will happen....but it could be a major plot point

Lyn
laughing
Well you can watch stuff blowing up, I can see her costumes... happy

RJ: laughing

mindbugaling
yes she does have a drop-dead body

queeq
ROOOAARRRR

Lyn
laughing

queeq
Does Lyn have one too? wink

Hypernova
Hey! *poke* I'm also curious about her costume in Ep III... but I also want to see what get's blown up! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

If Peter M who plays Chewie confirms the birth of the twins in Ep III and the role he plays... does that mean we see the final stages of Padme's pregnancy?

queeq
Yeah yeah, sure, sure.

Lyn
Huh queeq?!?! confused stick out tongue wink
Too true Hypernova...we might, dunno.

mindbugaling
so shell be all like big and lactating?:/

Hypernova
I can just imagine Padme with her belly out and trying to help save the galaxy too! What a woman! rock

Lyn
laughing
Go Padme!! Happy Dance

queeq
Ahem...

Darth Hater
laughing out loud

mephistodesigns
jeez, can you imagine the websites those pics would end up on? messed

Lyn
laughing

finti
please back to topic, we can create a forum for women in labor if you want

mephistodesigns
i'm sorry what were we talking about?

Darth Hater
so how do obie and yoda get away??????

Lyn
Maybe Mace holds them off so they can escape with Padme or something??

Darth Hater
>>>Maybe Mace holds them off so they can escape with Padme or something??>>>

that's what i was thinkin lyn....

but wait....

i even forgot what this thread was about

rolling on floor laughing

ahhh,i remember now

how will the jedi react to anakin and padme's marriage????

when and how will they find out????????

Stuart Larkins
all your star wars episode III questions will be answered at Http://www.supershadow.com

Darth Hater
sick thumb down What the f**k?

Lyn
I've been told numerous times on these forums that Supershadow isn't very reliable...
And Hater, I think, if they find out, they may not "punish" him...perhaps they don't take it as seriously because of the stressful times, after all--they need all the Jedi they can get. They wouldn't exactly want to go and expel the Chosen One.

PadawanFF
I've been reading this site for my first time . Great site!

How does padme die?

Just for Humor: She is kept at the jedi counsel building when pregnat, starts giving birth, and the jedi has to give her a c-section and accidentally kills her, but saves the 2 babies.

Lyn
Welcome PadawanFF!! *waves*

Darth Hater
great point lyn

Darth Hater
and welcome padawanFF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.