Matrix Quote Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

navykidd
Lets get some good movie quotes rolling, and see who can respond the best to each other, also, Improv quotes will rock also, like the cookie thing, or whatever, just get on it, and get at each other.

by the way, the banana is really imitating an agent dodging bulllets
Happy Dance
"entire clips have been emptied and hit nothing but air"

oh, and one more thing, always feel free to correct misqoutes, i know i do it alot

ok, ready, set, quote

Alias Neo
"what are you saying that i can dodge bullets?"
"no, when the time is right you won't have to"

SimplePriest
dude that's stinkin hilarious.

You've put a whole new twist on the banana pic.

well here we go:

(neo looks questioningly at the banana)
What are they ---> Happy Dance

Sentient programs. They can move in and out of any software still hard-wired to their system. That means that anyone we haven't unplugged is potentially a .

SimplePriest
Here's a little piece of advice. You see a banana, you do what we do. You run. You run your @$$ off.

Happy Dance

navykidd
Neo fighting three bananasHappy DanceHappy Dance Happy Dance ...after a bit, hes like
"upgrades"
man those bananas can woop tail Happy Dance

SimplePriest
Trinity: How did you do that?
Neo: Do what?
Trinity: You moved like they do. I've never seen anyone move that...err, weird.

navykidd
Later, in the caves of zion

Trinity: Ive never seen anyone move fast
Neo:embarrasment ...
Trinity: Well, i just figured u would last longer

SimplePriest
navykidd> LOL wow. Careful now, or korri will hurt you. wink

Neo: Trinity! Help! embarrasment ... never mind
Trinity: Only human. Geez... no

Alias Neo
mr banana, welocme back, we missed you

SimplePriest
"My name is Neo!"

audioheem
If he is really what Morpheus says he is... then there is no way I can eat him...

-=Urot=-
Llaughing out loudL

Cypher: But there's way too much information to decode The
Matrix. You get used to it. I-I don't even see the code. All I
see is Blonde, Brunette, Redhead.... Bananas!

jameshowlett
morheus:" neo...he eats... for all of us"

masterofmatrix
smith: i killed you mr bannana i watched you die. with a certain satisfation i might add. but then something happened. you ate me mr bannana

Vim
Mr. Banana, welcome back, we missed (eating) you...

-=Urot=-
Lieutenant: I think we can handle one little girl. I sent two units. They're bringing her down now.
Agent Smith: No, Lieutenant, your men are already dead.

Vim
mouse: Geez, look at his neurokinetics! They're way about normal!

Mopheus: C'mon! Stop trying to hit me and hit me!

Neo: I know what your trying to do.

Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind. I can only show you the door, you're the one that has to walk through it. Tank, load the jump program.

-=Urot=-
Neo: I can do this. Free my mind.

*** Neo runs and jumps off the roof. ***

Neo: Ahhhhhhhhh!!

Vim
Smith: Mr. Anderson, surprised to see me?
Neo: No, but that's mighty fine banana your wearin'!
Smith: Thank you. You destroyed me Mr. Anderson, and when you did, some sort of banana code became encrypted onto my image output.
Neo: You are gonna change before we fight, right?
Smith: Maybe, Mr. Anderson, maybe I like being a banana. (breaks it down!) Happy Dance

-=Urot=-
*** I have to repost this. ***

clavis9495
* smith rings cyphers doorbell*

Smith: Hi cyph got your haircare products for you!
Cypher: your my personal jesus christ!!!

SimplePriest
Cypher: Oracle, I just don't know why I'm having this hair trouble anyway. What can you tell me?
Smith: Everything that has a beginning, has an end.

navykidd
Cypher: I dont remember you ever brining me hair products, there is something about him, isnt there?
Trinity: Dont tell me your a believer now
Cypher: I just keep wondering, if Morpheus is so sure, then why doesnt he take him to see the hair products
Trinity:Morpheus will take him when he is ready

rysdigital
wow, the guy on the right on the pic looks queer as **** (sorry if it's you stick out tongue).

JediHDM
Morpheus: "It's time"
Neo: "Time for what?"
Trinity: "To meet the Banana King"
*car ride, stops at abandoned marketplace*
Neo: "So, who is this Banana King? Is he the one who made the prophecy?"
Morpheus: "No, but he has been with us since the beginning"
Neo: "The beginning of what?"
Morpheus: "Dinner"
Neo: "and he tastes like what, everything?"
Morpheus: "He would say he tastes good enough. Come on"
*They arrive at a door at the back of the Marketplace, made of wood, where they stop*
Morpheus: "I can only show you the door, you must open it."
*Neo reaches for the door, right as it opens to reveal...*
Happy Dance
Neo: "THATS THE BANANA KING?!?!?!"
Morpheus: "Yes! Now, dig in!!"
Neo: "You waste my time with a dancing BANANA?!?!"
Morpheus: "You cannot truly become the ONE, until you have sampled the BANANA KING..."
Neo: "You crazy Old Man...Maybe that guy in black was right, maybe you ARE dangerous"
Morpheus: *perturbed* "Fine then, don't eat the Banana King, i'll have him all to myself..."
*Neo storms off, then stops, turns around, and lunges, flying through the air, right into the Banana King. Banana flies everywhere, As Neo is standing, clean, changed. For no longer is he Thomas Anderson, he is now Neo, saviour of Mankind. THE ONE.*

Note: The Banana King is a character in Jack Kerouac's "On the Road".

masterofmatrix
laughing out loud laughing big grin big grin cool

-=Urot=-
Superman is a belly shirt??

What is the world coming too??

clavis9495
mouse: to denie your banana is to denie the very thing that makes you eat cookies

navykidd
Mouse: Morpheus is fighting the Banana KingHappy Dance
(people sprinting up to the operator room)

Morpheus: How did I eat you?
Banana King: Your too fast!

burlyman
You know, I know this banana doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Banana King is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Banana Island is bliss.
Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

-=Urot=-
*** Plays harp on cue. ***

laughing out loud Banana Island is bliss.

navykidd
Cypher: I don't want to remember nothing. Nothing. You understand? And I want to be rich. You know, someone important. Like an actor.
Agent Smith: Whatever you want, Mr. Reagan.
Cypher: Okay. I get my body back into a power plant, re-insert me into the Matrix, I'll get you what you want.
Agent Smith: Access codes to the Banana Island.
Cypher: No, I told you, I don't know them. I can get you the man who does.
Agent Smith: The Banana King!Happy Dance

burlyman
Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing. I know why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night you sit at your computer. You're looking for him Happy Dance. I know, because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question just as I did.

Neo: What is Banana Island?

JediHDM
Neo: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dontgetit.gif "Who are you?"
Bane: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/disguise.gif "Look beneath the flesh and see your enemy" Happy Dance
Neo: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/eek.gif "Thats impossible, i ate you already!!"

burlyman
Agent Smith: As you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson. It seems that you've been living two lives. In one life, you're Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company, you have a social security number, you pay your taxes, and you help your landlady carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias Mr. Banana and are guilty of virtually every fruit crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not. I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson. You're here because we need your help. We know that you've been contacted by a certain individual, a man who calls himself The Banana King. Now whatever you think you know about this banana is irrelevant. He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous banana alive. My colleagues believe that I am wasting my time with you but I believe that you wish to do the right thing. We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start and all that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

hodgie723
besides the obvious banana tributes, that was quoted pefectly burlyman, I aplaud you.

"Don't tramp in the banana. Thats impossible." Only try to realize the truth."
"What truth?"
"There is no banana."
"There is no banana?"
"Then you will realize that it is not the banana that bends... it is only yourself.

navykidd
Agent Smith: Do you hear that, Mr. Banana? Happy DanceThat is the sound of inevitability. (Smith Drooling) That is the sound of your death. Goodbye, Mr. Banana.(CHOMP,CHOMP)

JediHDM
ah, thats great, navykid...

SimplePriest
navykidd> LOL
eek!

navykidd
Thanks y'all,

Keep em coming, i love Matrix quotes, and jedi, u rock, (just a personal opinion)

Peace and NEO Bless, just joking, GOD BLESS

SimplePriest
Navykidd> In the name of NEO, how dare you take the Oracle's name in vain! Such blaspheme. By the agents, be damned! Oh Mary mother of Mouse! (fans himself, trying to regain his composure)

I mean goodness, talk about the kiss of Cypher! You've really done it now. The first One is probably rolling in his grave right now! You'd just do anything to make a joke wouldn't you navykidd? Well you can't treat us like any old Tom, Dick, and Dozer. We weren't freed yesterday.

But that's alright. Everybody falls the first time. It doesn't mean anything.

So why don't you consult the architect and realize the unbalanced mathematical anomaly of your ways.

wink

Priest

JediHDM
HAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha...ROFLMBO...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lol.gif

VenomVA
Niobe: I remember when you used to dance the banana dance
Morph: Yeah I did
Niobe: Why did you stop?
Morph: There are some people who love the Banana dance Captain, and there are some who just love to eat them

navykidd
Neo: Morpheus. The Oracle, she told me I'm...
Morpheus: She told you exactly what you needed to hear, that's all. Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize, just as I did, that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
Neo: BUT!!!...She told me SimplePreist should shut up.

Just joking Priest, i know i didnt give u props like i did Jedi, and im sorry, but like i said before, ur signature block stinkin rocks, and u always crack me up, it was Jedi's turn thats all, so my bad....
but remember...

navykidd: I know you're out there, Simple Priest. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.Happy Dance

SimplePriest
navykidd> ok dude, that's cool. I hope it didn't seem like I was making fun of you, I was just trying to make a joke along with what you said last time. lol. Sorry 'bout that. But yeah, like I said, I was just taking where you were going and running with it. But Not to pick on you. Cool? Cool.

one banana, two banana, three banana, four.... Happy Dance

Keep those posts coming though. Your stuff is Funny! wink

Korri
blink

SimplePriest
Neo: Who are you?
Architect: I am the architect.
Neo: And is that supposed to mean anything to me?
Architect: It should... Don't you see?
Neo: Maybe you should just explain it to me.

--extra close close-up of archie's face--

Architect: Neo, I am your Father!

Neo: Noooooo! My Goodness, does this mean that the Oracle is m-my mother?
Architect: Please.

--Neo looks confused--

Architect: As the creator of the Matrix I naturally took one of its finest inhabitants to be my bride.
Neo: You mean Persephone?
Architect: Exactly.
Neo: Whoa! Wait a minute. I-I kissed her!!! sick

Korri
haha

joeboy
Happy Dance

navykidd
hey preist thanks for clearing it up, lol, i feel like cypher now...

ill get on the qoutes when i get a chance, this new trailer is occupying my brain right now, lol

peace and be easy Happy Dance

navykidd
Korri>> Sorry about the Neo thing, my bad. (puppy eyes)

Priest>>the star wars/matrix thing was a trip, lol, and by the way "im not so bad once u get to know me"

The Oracle: Bingo! It is a pickle, no doubt about it. The bad news is there's no way if you can really know whether I'm here to help you or not. So it's really up to you. You just have to make up your own damn mind to either accept what I'm going to tell you, or reject it. Banana?Happy Dance
Neo: D'you already know if I'm going to take it?
The Oracle: Wouldn't be much of an Oracle if I didn't.
Neo: But if you already know, how can I make a choice?
The Oracle: Because you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now.
Neo: Why are you here?
The Oracle: Same reason. I love bananasHappy Dance.

keep em coming, GOD BLESS

SimplePriest
---continuing from before----

Architect: Neo, I am your Father!

Neo: Noooooo! My Goodness, does this mean that the Oracle is m-my mother?
Architect: Please.

--Neo looks confused--

Architect: As the creator of the Matrix I naturally took one of its finest inhabitants to be my bride.
Neo: You mean Persephone?
Architect: Exactly.
Neo: Whoa! Wait a minute. I-I kissed her!!! sick

Architect: Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.
Neo: WHAT! Others, w-what others. You mean others have kissed my mom. Oh I think I'm gonna be sick.

--enters Persephone--

Persephone: What Neo? Such emotion over something so small. They were just kisses.

--Neo bends over about to wretch--

Architect: Already, I can see the chain reaction - the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason - an emotion that is already blinding you from the simple and obvious truth. Your mom is a --

--Just then Link burst in looking for Persephone--

Link: Where's my puss... Hey!
Neo: Oh you've got to be kidding me. sick

Persephone: What? They were just samples.

navykidd
Clapping, hysterically, standing ovation.....applause apllause, lmfbo, .....three weeks later, tears from eyes, just recovering from the ground, and the crown goes to....(drum roll)...SimplePreist

keep em coming. lol, rolling on floor laughing

SimplePriest
navykidd> Thank you, thank you. I love you all. I'd like to thank the Academy, jediHDM (you're my boy Blue), "The" Omega, she's done so much to influence me and make me feel free to express myself as a forum member. I'd like to thank KMC, and of course my alter-ego Priest. I couldn't have done it without any of you.

jj stick out tongue

but no really, thanks Happy Dance I'm just trying to be silly so the time passes by. Is it november yet?

JediHDM
um...thanks, i think...so, what is a boy Blue?

SimplePriest
lol, it's a stupid quote from another movie that I actually don't like (Old School). He's reffering to a guy named Blue, and saying you're my boy.

silly joke....so, moving along....

JediHDM
oh, maybe thats why, i haven't seen ... it.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

clavis9495
Neo> Okidoki
*neo falling*
Neo> WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

jiggaman8604
Persephone: If she has to, she will kill us all.

(besides the great acting, shes just freaking hot!)

navykidd
Korri: Back off of Neo or ill put a plug in you you'll never be able to remove, got it??? evil face

Trinity: You better believe it! no

JediHDM
Hey, lets not use that kind of french in here, alright? Korri likes Keanu (Neo) so let her have her fantasy, aight? I think Natalie Portman Is tres belle, but that doesn't mean im gonna attack her (or her future husband)...

SimplePriest
Good. I hope you won't attack me. hehehe cool

JediHDM
HEY, YOU NEEDTA BACK UP OFF MY WOMAN, DAWG...I'm just joking, but NOBODY talks 'bout MY woman, you hear? She's gonna marry ME!!! Simple as that...

SimplePriest
Ohhhhh, Natalie PORTMAN, I'm sorry. I thought you said Natalie... eh... err... some other last name. angel Sorry about the confusion. *scratches Natalie Portman off of prospective wife list*

JediHDM
HAHAHA...nice recover, dude...kudos for that...

JediHDM
but she's still marrying ME!!!

SimplePriest
*dang* Ok ok. *adds "find new prospective wife" to the To Do list*

JediHDM
THat was your only "prospective wife"? Im sorry dude, ...but she's still mine. How about...Jessica Biel?

SimplePriest
Well she wasn't the only one. But I like to keep my list full. Now that she's gone *grumbles under breath* I'll have to find someone else to replace her. Maybe that animated chick from Final Flight of the Osiris. yeah.....

Oh wait did I type that... Crap, oh no don't submit, don't submit...

SimplePriest
he he, just joking about that whole "wanting to marry an animated chick" thing. hehe. I mean, who'd ever want to do that... right?

eh-hem... so I guess that's all straightened out now. Only real chicks for me. Right then....

FallenForever
hey, navy kidd, are you from cincinnati?

ok, first its cookies, now its banannas, are you guys hungry when you post things or what?
lol, though

SimplePriest
actually yeah, I am kinda hungry. I could go for some cookies now that you mention it. Or a banana. Thanks for the idea FallenForever wink

navykidd
Hey FallenForever

Navykidd:"Holes? Nope. Me and my brother Dozer, we're both one hundred percent pure, old fashioned, home-grown human, born free right here in the real world. Genuine child of Cincinnati."

oh, i could go for some Skyline Chili, or of coures a Happy Dance

JediHDM
Yeah, im ALWAYS hungry, so a banana or some cookies (Oracles are preferred) sounds good to me ALL THE TIME...

Korri
hell yeah!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.