Lotr Stage Musical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
did any1 else know that are planning to make lord of the rings into a stage musical i think they have spent about $12 million so far on it just wanted to know wat u thought bout it

Hypernova
No, please!

Exa
Yes, that's already been known in may, I think...

Kevin Wallace has been planning this for about 24 months; but I heard it cost $11 million...
The casting has already started

The premiere will be 2005 in "West End Theater" in London.

billyboyd4ever
wow that seems weird....i love musicals but i dont kno if i would love that...

Exa
I'm not sure if LoTR is the ideal story to make a musical sad
Don't think I'd like it.

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, wouldnt it be WAY to long to be a musical?

Sabrieyl
I hope it turns out ok. It doesn't seem meant to be made into a musical....

Arwenishott
i think that if they did make a musical, they would do some justice to the songs, that did not see enough film time in the movies.

muse5
hahaha, entertainment weekly did their own version of the musical...it was funny, there was this one that frodo and sam did a duet called precious to me... xtremely hilarious

Arwenishott
lol .............i'm sure it was, and i think that the real musical will be laughed at by soooooooooooooooooooo many people.

muse5
difinetly, and parodied by all, especially saturday night live...i can see it now, jimmy fallon as frodo

Orli'sElf7
ok i love lotr to DEATH and all.....but i mean....putting all the gay songs they have in musicals into an epic like this? sorry but they dont go together!! no especially like what are they gonna sing about when all the people die? those scenes set moods and if u follow that up with agay song then....yehhh...yuck...

Exa
I love the LoTR sings but theyre best to be read... musical cant get that athmosphere

Orli'sElf7
i know.....!!! and the only songs worth being sung are the ones in elvish...but if they turned it into a musical it would be all happy go lucky and crap

Exa
NO PLEASE no elvish in a musical... terrible...

Orli'sElf7
thats what im saying!! they wouldnt know how the heck to do it!!! lol

Exa
--- and with these thousands of characters - impossible

Orli'sElf7
i kno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i shun that idea of a lotr musical...i dont think id wanna c it...it would be a disgrace to lotr : (

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.