The King Of The Dead. (spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Does anyone remember the dead army that was cursed by Isildor in the books? Aragorn awakens them and commands them to fight against an army from Mordor. Led by the King of the Dead, they help Aragorn overthrow the army and take over their ships? I can't wait to see this in the movie, oh my god!

Exa
I think this will be my favourite scene... been looking forward to it since I read the book...
But the first picture of the Paths looks - erm, a bit strange, I think.

The story of the King of Erech is one of my favs... I love the athmosphere at the Stone of Erech. Hope the poem will be in the film.

chica16
this part is gonna kick ass!!

CandyKoRn
ya me too smile It's a good part.. when he goes through the valley

ilvorlandobloom
i cant wait to see it! i wonder what they will look like? so far i havent seen any pics...

Arwenishott
i am hoping......that they will include them, but im not sure when they enter the paths of the dead, (aragorn, legolas, and gimli), i saw a little preview and it looks as thought they are alone, so if there are not any rangers, i am hoping there will at least be the dead army.

Arwenishott
i am hoping......that they will include them, but im not sure when they enter the paths of the dead, (aragorn, legolas, and gimli), i saw a little preview and it looks as thought they are alone, so if there are not any rangers, i am hoping there will at least be the dead army.

Arwenishott
my bad

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i heard the rangers arent gonna be there... that sux thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.