Fleur Delacour [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dracos_vanilla
Who should play her? Put here pics. Once I heard that it'll be Kirsten Dunst, but no way she is totally different than my imagination of Fleur. Comment here and show your predictions.

Dracos_vanilla
This is my 1st prediction:

sammmy
hu is she

Dracos_vanilla
I dunno I found this pis accidentally

Dracos_vanilla
My 2nd prediction (I dunno who she is either):

XxSamanthaxX

Lizzie
well i can tell u something. its going to be someone from England. so it couldnt be kirstin dunst!

Lizzie
hey dracos vannila are you from poland. so am i.

dont put a light bulb in a microwave. i have tried it. and got grounded for several months big grin big grin big grin big grin

airangel429
HEY.....the 1st pic isn't kirstin dunst....she looks KINDA like her...but not her.

Yeah....fleur could be the 2nd pic........

Or I could see her as the girl from T3..she was VERY beautiful...she'd have to REALLY frost her hair though...i don't have a pic of her....maybe I can find one.....

airangel429
this is her

http://www.kristanna.com/img/masthead.jpg

http://www.kristanna.com/img/thumbnails/terminator5.gif

http://www.kristanna.com/img/thumbnails/empire.gif

Linkalicious
Kristianna Loken? Isn't she kinda old to be playing a 7th year? I say you just find some fine 18-20 year old European actress and set her up with a great hollywood make up artist and a nice wardrobe. I work with the girls from "the O.C." and none of them are that attractive, they just have great make up. I like prediction 2, but put her in a robe. And Kirsten Dunst isn't hot enough to be Fleur, they should just get a playboy model from Hef's pad to do the duties.

DC Sirius Black
the second one could be okay with a hairjob and a lot of make up

ShireGirl
I think Fleur should be less made up and more natural beauty. I think Veela's are just shining with beauty but not from low-cut tops and heavy makeup...dont you think?? P

Linkalicious
Natural Beauty would be nice, but this is 2003, where you gonna find a girl that isn't 1/2 fake and 2/3 stuck up?

DC Sirius Black
no clue, lol laughing out loud

airangel429
laughing out loud yeah...good point Link!

Faye Valentine
I agree, Sirius...

Miss Unknown
I was bored today so I decided to watch tv......which is when I saw the perfect Fleur Delacour on a tv soap called Hollyoaks......she's called Tiffany Mulheron and is 18 and lives in the UK......

Miss Unknown
Here's another one of her:

Miss Unknown
And another.....in colour this time:

Miss Unknown
Damn, it didn't work.....

Miss Unknown
Here it is:

jennyanderson
Hey Miss Unknown, those black and white pictures of Tiffany is simply gorgeous!!!!! I agree she is the best to play Fleur, besides Fleur aint British, she's French and I don't know any thing about any French actress so my top choice is defenitely Tiffany for Fleur!!!

Now come to think of it, who are gonna perform that Vella dance in the Quidditch World Cup? Do you think perhaps they will hire those girls who participated in Miss World and Miss Universe, and color all their hair white? I hope so, because they really don't need any brains, just the looks, thats all.

BOPRecruit 16
tiffany would seem perfect for the role. what about faking an accent?

Faye Valentine
Huahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahua!!!!! It's true!!!!

Linkalicious
NOW that's what i call a Veela. Nice Miss Unknown. For some reason I see a girl like her but with make up on that makes her look less human and more goddess like. Like with platinum blond hair and a radiant glow around her. Sort of like Arwen had around her face in LotR. Her face was so white that it seemed to glow.

Linkalicious
I believe they call it CGI. How else are you going to get a bunch of gorgeous girls dancing around in the air and what not? by creating them on a computer, duh. But a bunch of Miss Georgia candidates would be pretty sweet. Mrs world and Miss Universe is kinda too ethnically diverse in my mind. I always imagined veela to be white skinned & blond haired.

Miss Unknown
Thanks everyone....linkalicious, Jennyanderson and BOPRecruit 16....I wasn't sure if anyone would agree......I don't know how they're going to get the rest of the veelas.....who do you think should be Fleur's sister?

Linkalicious
i dunno, does Tiffany have any sisters? that's where i would start...

Miss Unknown
I don't think so......

DC Sirius Black
actually, im pretty sure they'll get sum1 good... they always do and we'll be absoleutly stunned at the new crew, you know like eek!, that type of stunned... as we always are

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i think they r gunna get an actress not well known to play her.. like tom and dan and all of them werent popular until these movies..

Miss Unknown
We'll know who they'll choose soon, hope it's someone good.

LegolasIsMyMan
Im sure they will find someone who is beautiful beyond imaginabe, and that she will do wonders for the movie she is in.

Miss Unknown
Hopefully.

LegolasIsMyMan
but it will be an awsome movie ne ways

burlyman
which movie?

fleur000
i have a pic of me and i think id be a good fleur but it wont let me post it

malfoyluva9
I'd love to play the part of Fleur. I'm not british, but I'm French!!! i'm definitely gonna give it a shot! It's worth a try...

Candy
nono... not my imagnition...

malfoyluva9
Huh?

Chee! I guess I'm getting blind in my old age.

Candy
not my imagnition of fleur... that girls....

malfoyluva9
Oooo, then what is?

Someone with buckteeth and a nose ring!! stick out tonguejk...

Candy
sorry i dont know how the spelling is...
i meant imagination, sorry i thought ya could guess... i forget this word really often...

malfoyluva9
Do we know what color her eyes are?

Candy
no we dont, i pictured her with really blonde, white hair, blonder than jason isaacs... and blue eyes. hey ya can post a pic =)

probably blue....

Candy

malfoyluva9
I thought that her eyes were either blue or green?!

Green would make her look really cool! I just hope its not brown...no offence to brown-eyeds....theres just to many of them...blue too...

Candy
I'll tell ya, when i read it... yeah i think blue, havnt got all veelas blue eyes? i pictured them with them... but in my imagination they all look the same wink laughing i've got funny imaginations wink

Hey me too! I thought theyd be like a row of cloned women who look really pretty.stick out tongue

malfoyluva9
I hope she has green eyes, like me!

Candy
*lol* they're charcters arent cloned. and they dfont look like women.... different... cant discribe
O.o many drak wizards have got white blonde hair and blue (icecold blue) eyes in my imagination. laughing
voldemort not... he has always a mirror in his pocket, is really arrogant, red eyes, white face and long black hair laughing

Candy
hey, how old are ya? malfoys....

Yeah...

malfoyluva9
Why?

Candy
only cause we want to know... just so....
but you're in the age of 18, arent ya?

You don't havta tell us if ya don't wanna

Candy
coze she dont have to wink

I'm very open about my age... I happen to have just hit 3 and a half.

Candy
what`i didnt get it.... sorry the last sentence...

but yer to cool to tell, aint ya? ,)

No, I'm not. I'm 3 1/2 years old. Really! I'm an infantile genius!

malfoyluva9
Uh, how old are you guys?

...ok, so I'm not. But I may tell yall someday...

...how OLD I am....stick out tongue

Candy
I'm twelve, whats so danbgerous to say it -.- wink

Hee hee! I'm older than you!!

Candy
er elt me guess, okay? 14? now ya have to say wink

No thats not my age!stick out tongue I'm not that old and wrinkly.

Candy
13!?

Dats me!

Candy
yeah, i dint know exactly what i would say... wink but it was near wink
i am a seer talent, am i? =)

Yup. u good.

Candy
i know=) coze not as cool as ya are laughing

Yurp, true dat, true dat!stick out tongue

Candy
ya only say yurp yurp, say more! hey where's malfoy....? is she gone? i have to go soon.. it one o clock here...

Candy
and i have to tidy my room tomorrow, cause my freind want to sleep here!

Oh yeah? Okay. Well, bye then, I guess. And I dunno where she is. Maybe she left and went to a different forum.

Candy
hey, i'll stay a bit wink
whats time is it tehre? i guess something round 6 pm

If I told you, you'd be able to figure out my location...

Candy
would i?
oh... i didnt know wink
sorry, i dont knoe america really... and when i say it is 1:07 here you cant find out where i live in germany wink because it's the same time her.e maybe amerrica's bigger... but i dont think, but if ya dont want... i guess something round six pm... wink

I'm still not telling!! stick out tongue So its always the same time, everywhere in germany?

Candy
Yeah, it is! =) it's okay, if ya dont want to!
but, dont wonder.,.. i wont fly to america and kill ya if i would find out winkwinkwink

I won't fly to germany thenroll eyes (sarcastic) No, thats not why im not telling. Im not telling cause I wouldnt want hoards of adoring fans at my doorstepstick out tongue

Candy
*lol* course FANS! wink i guess ya are yer biggest fan, aint ya? stick out tongue

malfoyluva9
Sry about that! i have guests over... so, my age? i'm a young 13 year old, and proud of it! well, not really...

Joy2dWorld
I hope Fleur Delacour will be Ron's girlfriend for awhile.. then he breaks-up with her later coz he realizes that he loves Hermione more.. ooh that would be great!

Candy
13? you're 13 and want to tryout for an 18 years old girel

Dracos_vanilla
Wow I haven't been here for soooooooooo long! My comp was broken for ab. 3 months ;( But now when I've seen how my little and poor thread grew I'm very happywink enjoy

Dracos_vanilla
And BTW I'm 15smile

malfoyluva9

malfoyluva9
some people think im in college ok

malfoyluva9
anyway, i wonder who they're gonna cast

bAbE4lYfe 7
Does anyone know if they are still casting for fleur!? i would really like to try for her, but i am not a UK citizen, i am french canadian living in the US at the time being. Do i still have a chance at her if i am not british!? oh and i am 14 years old, i am 5'7.. with alot of make-up i pull off about a 17 year old... but would they even consider me if i am only 14?!!?

thanks,
andrea

BellaButterfly
no expression ......................... bunny < Do you think someone would cast me to be this baby bunny...I'm cute!

Candy
there was already a thread bout fleur....

Rachel Riddle
dunno...

can ya post a pic of yours, then we can see... wink

Phoenix
I'm afraid its unlikely you would get the part. JK has a lot of control on the casting, and she prefers English actors when she can get them, and British and European actors when she cannot. Also, from the economical point of view, you would not get a part. The auditions are taking place in England, and the productin team would not fund your travelling expenses. Also, they would be unwilling to shell out for you to stay in England during filming, as it would be cheaper and easier to fund a French or English actress

daeri
But fleur isn't brittish, she's french..

I'd like to play in the movie also, but I'm 16 (almost 17) and I look way too old.. sad I guess.. Here is a picture of me being 14 or 15 I don't know anymore..

daeri
and another picture without any makeup from last summer

daeri
Okay a little bit make-up on the eyes stick out tongue

bAbE4lYfe 7
yah, okay... but what if i could afford to stay in a hotel at my own cost, would they consider me then!?

daeri
I don't know, just don't count on it too much..

Some people think I'm a rabbid possumsad......

malfoyluva9
huh? that was random

Sort of. You said some people think your in college. Then I said...

malfoyluva9
ooo, ok, sorry

Its okbig grin

malfoyluva9
so like, is anyone here trying out for Fleur?

General_Kaiden
Hey cool, I'm from Poland too! But my family came to Australia on a refugee Visa.

furious_socks
pfffft hey...

furious_socks
oooooooooh im from australia and i hate it here =D

Linkalicious
i dunno, i say we give Furious a couple more years and some hollywood make up and she'd probably fill the Fleur role pretty nicely. Not saying she'd NEED make up, but you should see what it's done for that Emma chick on "the O.C." You know the blond one with short hair...i see her almost everyday before make up....YIKES

malfoyluva9
Fleur's blonde

furious_socks
hahaha i didnt put my pic tther the try to play her embarrasment lol big grin but thats very nice of you

b-ball_chick
u noe u cud B fleur, cool mayb u shud realy think bout auditionin-well its ur descion! smile

squeaky
Move to the UK get citizenship and you might have a small chance.

But you are too young nonetheless....also you seem too immature to handle the responsibilites of having a role in a major motion picture. If you can't even unglue yourself from your fantasy world enough to accept the fact that they only hire UK citizens, then I don't think you could deal with the rigors of professional acting.

There's nothing wrong with dreaming and wishing though...you just sound really deluded and that isn't healthy. Maybe you should talk to a counselor or something like that.

furious_socks
lol i thought you were talking to me at first i was like wtf?? B****

haha and i could never be fluer im too young.. they will prolly get a 20 year old to play her im just 13 and i cant get to an audion lol.. they would be held in the UK big grin or maybe france

bonjour je ma'ppelle michelle
jai non pas chances a potrai fluer
comment t'apelles tu?
au reviour!

sorry dunno about my spelling!

squeaky
Sorry, for the confusion!

LOL

They'll hire a british actress who can speak french. It shouldn't be hard, most eurpeans can speak more than one language. Not like in America....most people here can't even speak english properly. LOL

Fluer is a 7th year in the book, so probally at least a 16 year old.

But you are very pretty and seem like you have a good personality. If you like acting you should go for something. I heard that Austraila's soap operas are the best in the world. Can you be cry and jilt your lovers? LOL

furious_socks
oh yeah i go through them by the hundreds wink
hmm soap operas do you have neighbours and home and away there?

squeaky
No. We have stuff like Guiding Light, Passions, General Hospital, etc..

I don't watch them, the acting in american soaps is not very good. I can't watch them, the people are just so over the top, and they always make these dramtic pauses and have these pained looks on their faces....it's too much. They can make a sad moment funny because the way they pause and stare off into space.

furious_socks
lol thats like umm bold and the beutiful

LarryTheArch
bold and beautifal sounds like you

furious_socks
lol thnkz matt ... i think confused

LarryTheArch
laughing out loud good thing

General_Kaiden
HAHA! Passions is so funny. When me and my friends first saw it, we thought it was a parody, but then we found out it wasn't, and we were like OH MY GOD!

starprincess366
maybe paris hilton from the simple life??

malfoyluva9
Maybe u should just mind ur own business

Phoenix
PEOPLE! Enough sniping!

malfoyluva9
Ya, well, she doens't have to be so negative and mean

PrefectRonnykin
Fluer is french not english right?

malfoyluva9
I am French, my mom is French

General_Kaiden
I have to agree with Malfoy luva. ALthough Squeaky makes a good point, he was rather Malicious about it.

malfoyluva9
thank you, i'm just a girl trying to follow her dream

General_Kaiden
so am I. (a boy I mean)

Phoenix
Yes, the no sniping comment was to everyone, including Squeaky, as the comment was COMPLETELY uncalled for. If you want to discuss Fleur and the possibility of playing her, thats fine, but if not, then the thread will be closed.

ML - there is nothing wrong with dreaming. If people didn't dream then we wouldn't even have Harry potter, or Lord of the Rings, or a million and one other fantastical things! Keep dreaming, sweetie! big grin

squeaky
Hey there's nothing wrong with dreaming! (like I said in my last post if people would read the whole thing instead of just selected parts)

I just think there's something wrong with LIVING in a dream world.

Also I would just like to hear people say that only UK citizens can be cast, because it's the truth. People are acting like I'm lying or something JUST to be mean. That is not the type of person I am, I seek truth. And when the truth is denied, I can't stand for it. You shouldn't flagellate people for speaking true words.

I'm sorry if I came off mean, but why won't you admit that the casting is UK citizens only? IT IS TRUE.

squeaky
It's SHE. Maliciousness was not my intent, I see that many of you seem to think that, but I guess actually me being concerned isn't an option in your minds. Since I'm some kind of monster or something.

Miss Unknown
Casting is for the UK citizens only, but apparently if they can't find no one suitable for the roles then they will HAVE to go abroad to find them.

Phoenix
I have made it obvious to everyone that castng is UK only... but you did not have to say she was immature and be so demeaning about it however... back to the point of this thread!

Linkalicious
hey living in a dream world worked for Kevin Spacey in K-Pax....so it can't be that bad. Fleur will no doubt be played by someone that is atleast 21/22 years old. I love how Hollywood gets adults to portray children. Look at the cast of the O.C., they're all 21+ except mischa barton (she's 17) and they are all supposed to be 16 year olds, and the same goes for the Dawsons Creek Crew. How lame?!

Phoenix
I love K-Pax, it was so cool! And when he ate the banana - haha! sick

However, back to topic... I think whoever plays Fleur should be quite slim, to project an impression of being tall, but short enough that boys feel protective of her etc.

And really nice silvery-blonde hair, like the Elves in LotR

malfoyluva9
Hi this is MalfoyLuva's friend, Cissa. *waves* Look you guys, we understand that we live in the U.S., but so did Eleanor Columbus, right? She was an American before. (she plays susan bones). And even if there is, a very, very small chance, it's still a chance. SO what have we got to lose, right? What are they gonna do? Sue us for trying? huh? now WHAT? (no harm intended ^_~)
-CIssa

Phoenix
I think she only got the part because she's Chris's daughter... I really don't wanna burst anyone's bubble, but before anyone gets their hopes set on a part in Harry Potter, JK has expressed a wish for UK actors, and she has a lot of weight in the casting and scripting...

malfoyluva9
But Chris Columbus isn't the director anymore is she?

squeaky

squeaky
There you go! That's a more realistic approach.

Anyway, I agree that Fleur will be skinny (most likey TOO skinny for my tastes), most french people are naturally pretty thin, no? I've read that their lifestyle leads to them being long and thin. I think there is too much emphasis on weight in the media today....but I could see making a choice like that for this character. Maybe someone who looks like Nikki Hilton without the tan. (FYI: Nikki is Paris Hilton's younger sister..)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>