The Off-Topic Topic : Episode II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
Well in honor of RC's off topic topic from the old board, I thought it was time for episode II. It is impossible to go off-topic in this thread, thus it can go on infinitely....the ultimate in Chaos and Mayhem entertainment.

I would also like to point out that I recently spilled some extremely dangerous liquid in my monster lab and it ran through some cracks in the floor. Unfortuately, there are some things living under the floor in my lab and I am giving notice that I am not responsible for anything that walks out of my lab under its own power that I did not personally unchain.

keokiswahine
*grabs Edna's extra broom and bashes strange crawly things moving across floor* eek! evil face confused smokin'

*with a wide swoop, flings the crawly thingys like a hockey puck at queeq, turning unsuspectingly to see Gundy duck*
big grin

*Mayhem breaks out in wicked laughter* evil face evil face laughing out loud

Gundark
Well done, keo. The Pittsburgh Penguins could have used you last week....

ratcat
Hmmmm, I preferred the original, but a nice thought.

Gundark
Yes. It was my attempt at honoring my favorite thread from the past....its just that tickets prices are slightly higher now.

Edna_witch
Well RC! You know what itis like! Sequals rarelt match up to their predecessors! (havent got clue how to spell that by the way!)

ratcat
You have an older sister right?

Edna_witch
I said Rarely!

ratcat
I seen my point was well made then.

Edna_witch
Hey! I'm rare! Just ask Ush! He'll tell you!

ratcat
Hey yourself, it's rare to catch rabies in this country, doesn't mean anyone is trying to.

Edna_witch
And your point being?

Edna_witch
Hey! Watch it! That was just mean!

ratcat
Hmmmm, didn't think your kind had feelings.

Edna_witch
Excuse me?

ratcat
Witches don't worry about meanness do they? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edna_witch
Not all witches are alike! You seem to forget that!

ratcat
NO some are rare like rabies cases. laughing out loud

Edna_witch
Why do you have an obsession with Rabies? Is there something you want to tell us RC?

ratcat
Yeah, rabies cases are rare in the UK.

Ushgarak
You wanted to tell us that? Well, it IS off-topic, I suppose...

But in any case. Rabies is rare because it is a revolting thing that we tried our best to annihilate. Edna is entirely different; she is rare in just about every positive way she could be.

And Witches don't have feelings? That's an odd statement... not a MacBeth fan, eh?

But she still never knows what to do...

ratcat
Whence shall we three meet again.... etc etc

A revolting thing that we tried our best to annihilate? Sounds about right to me.

Poor old Adna, she's been running around, throwing insults at me like nobodys business and she's getting frustrated cos I won't bite. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
It DOES seem to have been an odd evening... and I deny completely that I am trying to exterminate Dathomir Withces in anyway... filthy Dark Side Hags... oops...

Edna_witch
I think you will find it was I who wouldnt bite yesterday actually. And you were both at it then.

And less of the old please!

ratcat
Actually, this was during the afternoon.

Ushgarak
Ok, what HAS been going on here? I leave the board for a few hours... Edna, you are supposed to calm ME down, remember?

ratcat
Well, you weren't around and I was bored. laughing out loud

Edna_witch
I wasn't trying to make you bite RC! I just enjoy doing it. What can I say? I'm a *****!

Ushgarak
Hey! You said it! After all that effort I put into not saying it on the boards!

ratcat
Yeah, and I bet you have ome of those really funny t-shirts too.

Ushgarak
I don't believe you said it! And I STILL can't say it because it would take forever to explain to everyone...

ratcat
You're not saying she's a ***** are you Ush. Dear dear...

Edna_witch
What REALLY funny T-shirts?

ratcat
The one that says;

Ushgarak
I think you will find I am, RC...

ratcat
You are, hmm, I hope not, unless you've started shopping at Miss Selfridges.

Edna_witch
Nope! I refuse to wear tops like that! Just like those stupid ones with the two hand prints on them.

And how do you know that they sell those tops in Miss Selfridges RC? Hmmm?

Ushgarak
What is this concept you call 'shopping'?

ratcat
That is called going shopping with my wife Edna. Why would that be so strange?

And the fact that they had one in the window of a shop in Bluewater Park yesterday.

Ushgarak
This outside world you speak of scares me.

ratcat
It's an adventure.

Dim
I've seen funny shirts like that...but usually they're on hillbillies you see at fleamarkets.. stick out tongue

keokiswahine
Edna, watch your typos; it turns RC on, on the wierd side of strange. evil face eek!

ratcat
Nothing about Edna "turns me on" as you put in Keo, maybe you wishing to hide your own turn ons...? roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
RC, whatever are you thinking. ummmmm, maybe your thoughts are elsewhere where we're not going? confused

Edna_witch
Well actually Keo it wasnt a typo but never mind. And RC will you lay off Keo? If you have a problem with me then fine just leave others alone for crying out loud!

keokiswahine
shhhhushhhh, Edna, never admit it wasn't a typo, unless............ confused laughing out loud stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin eek! smokin'

queeq
RC doesn't have to leave me alone, Edna. Please don't discourage him. laughing out loud

Gundark
Okay, when I said off-topic topic, I didn't mean like this....seems my monsters have run amok....

Ushgarak
You like peanuts, Gundy?

Gundark
Yes, but so do elephants.....

Ushgarak
Do you like elephants?

Gundark
Well they are a lovely shade of grey....

Ushgarak
I like Hippos myself.

queeq
Nasty tusks Hippos have...

Gundark
Best to stay away from hippos. And angry elephants. BTW, nice job of changing the conversation there, Ush.

queeq
He has learned much, this young one. evil face

Gundark
Ush is so cool. cool

Edna_witch
I would agree with that!

I like cows by the way! Very cute!

Ushgarak
Hippos are harmless unless maternally enraged. Only problem is they like to give people friendly shakes to warnt hat this is their territory, and then their broken teeth tend to rip your leg open. Unfortunate.

Thank you Edna and Gundy... you two are pretty damn froody yourselves.

Actually, I have no idea if Elle is a Douglas Adams fan... in which case she won't know what I mean...

Gundark
I do. cool

Ushgarak
Well, I always said you know where your towel is.

Dim
Hippos are fine as long as you don't stand behind them...

Gundark
I find the same true of rhinocerouses (spelled wrong), although there's danger in the other end too.

queeq
Rhino's run very fast but can't see very well. When you meet one in the wild, keep a little distance and don't move. He'll think you're a tree. My two cents of useless info.

finti
Well if a Rhino came charging against you top speed could you keep your cool queeq? big grin rolling on floor laughing I am a tree dumdi dumdi du.

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thanks finti...that's what I was thinking. queeq is obviously having a hallucination that he's crocodile dundee. Pay no attention to that tree that looks like an idiot.... laughing out loud

queeq
Well, you'd have to keep your cool in situation like that. I'd say run to the nearest set of trees and stand still. Running from any wild animal is usually a bad idea. And yeah, I'm cool. cool

Edna_witch
Running away from wild animals is a bad idea huh queeq? OK I will remind you that you said that next time you have a herd of angry female elephants herding towards you. I guarantee you will be running whilst I will be fleeing in the neerest jeep like any sensible person!

Gundark
Yes, it would be handy to keep your jeep nearby or at least not walk too far from it.

Edna_witch
Well I guess it would be even handier to not prvoke the animals in the first place! You hear that queeq? Leave the nice Rhino alone! There's a good boy!

Gundark
Better just to keep him out of the jungle.

Edna_witch
Yeah just locking him in the closet would be safer for all concerned i think!

Ushgarak
I don't want to think about what will happen if Queeq is stuck forever in the closet...

Edna_witch
Well as long as he NEVER comes out again the world will be safe. It is is someone accidently opens it in 20years that I would worry! Kind of like a pandoras box!

Ushgarak
What the heck would the equivalent of hope be in there?

Edna_witch
Well actually i was getting at all the toubles of mankind that were let out when the thing was opened!

Ushgarak
Yes... but if the troubles are in there hope has to be in there as well, yes?

Edna_witch
Well we could always put Gundy inthere too!

Ushgarak
Gundy as hope, eh? Hmmm...

Edna_witch
Well compared to queeq there is certianly hope for her yet!

Ushgarak
Hope personified, I am sure.

Edna_witch
Perhpas they should rename epirsode 4 as Gundy!

Ushgarak
I think she would like that...

Edna_witch
Well I'm kind of a douglas Adams fan. I got very into him a few years ago. I playd Starship Titanic remember. That was such a cool game. Very silly but then isn't that Adams all over? I got half way through HHGTTG and then got too busy to carry on. You remember that train journey of mine I was telling you abou on Wednesday Ush? Well that was the book I buried my head in!

queeq
Pandora, eh? Maybe they should change my title from Chaos to Pandora's Box. Then I will unleash all plagues of the world on this forum. evil face
And Gundy will be my evil sidekick, disguised as an angel of light. And then.... all of you will grow beards. evil face

Gundark
Hmmmm....which episode is that ? laughing out loud

queeq
Episode 7: Return of the Baldness.

Gundark
Starring Yul Brenner. laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud

Gundark
He would have made a great SW bad guy.

queeq
Would he? He'd be a great smuggler, sure. Like Han Solo gone bald...

Gundark
Yul : You've never heard of the Millenium Falcon ?

Ben : No. Should I have ?

Yul : Its the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs. So let it be written. So let it be done.
laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud

ratcat
etceterahhhh, etceterahhhh, etceterahhhh!

queeq
But there is the problem with his hair, he must be evil.

ratcat
uh?????????? confused

queeq
Do I have to spell out the Beard theory?

razman
Here I'll do it: B-E-A-R-D T-H-E-O-R-Y

queeq
Thanks Raz, you're a real pal.

Ushgarak
Funny, too!

queeq
Sometimes. laughing out loud

Dim
He's quirky..

keokiswahine
o-k------ roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
No more beard theory.... PLEASE... roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
More beard theory, you say? Okay.

Now the beard is where a Beardi gets his power. It's a hairy field that surrounds him, penetrates him and binds the galaxy together.

ratcat
Is that the bit where he gets gum in his beard?

keokiswahine
no, no, RC, it's where the beardi power emotes the strength he/she is embued with. or something like that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
There are those she-beards again.

keokiswahine
she beardiness, not she beards; a big difference. smokin' roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
I'll have to take your word for that. stick out tongue

Edna_witch
You are completely clean shaven then RC? And do not believe in the power of the beard?

queeq
Evil I tell you! He's evil!!!! big grin

keokiswahine
RC, are you emoting evilness by being one with the baldies? evil face

queeq
Obviously.

keokiswahine
*brandishes blazing light sabre to ward off RC's baldiness* smokin'

queeq
Better starts spraying hair growth tonic.

keokiswahine
*grabs Dim's box of hair goodies and runs away* big grin

queeq
Dimmy's gonna kick your butt.

keokiswahine
why would Dimmy kick my butt? A baldie trying to cover his baldiness with a false beardiness?

Edna_witch
Oh dear oh dear oh dear! You dont wanna be touchng Dims ahir thingy me bobbies without permission! Oh dear oh dear!

keokiswahine
Don't want the baldies infiltrating us; he's up to no good. eek!

Gundark
Andre Agassi is at the door. He wants to know if anybody can come out and play.

Gundark
Hey....thats my line.

ratcat
Oh crap, my plan to impersonate Gundy revealed!

Gundark
You're gonna need a little more than an evil laugh in order to impersonate me, dear. rolling on floor laughing

Edna_witch
Lets see, a wig, a sex change, some medical implements and he is raring to go!

ratcat
OK, now I'm getting worried. We have far too many transgendered topics turning up around here all of a sudden.

Edna_witch
Well perhaps fate is trying to tell you something RC! Maybe this is your true calling!

**masked breathing**It IS your destiny!**masked breathng**

Ushgarak
I'm sorry, but NO woman can do a Vader voice. And no man can do Princess Leia. Except maybe Ewan McGregor.

queeq
You'd know. I imagine Edna to have a very low voice. laughing out loud

Gundark
My Vader is not too good, my Leia is better. What about Jerjerrod ? Ush's favorite. I do an excellent TK 421 ! laughing out loud

Edna_witch
You think I talk like a man? Hmmm! Quite the opposite actually. My voice does have a habit of reaching a pitch where only dogs can hear it! Wouldn't you agree Ush?

Gundark
Is that when you get the screaming meemies ?

Edna_witch
The what?

Ushgarak
It's a lovely voice!

ratcat
I do a reasonable Yoda and a Parody OB1

Ushgarak
Parody Ewan or Parody Alec?

ratcat
Bwaaaahahahahahahahaahhahah

keokiswahine
I can't even do an R2. sad

ratcat
Oh, Alex. You know, the "Use the Force Luke" line from the trench run.

Gundark
The screaming meemies. Like when you're about to be eaten by a rancor, you get the screaming meemies.

Edna_witch
No its more of an excitable beyond the limits of human hearing screach actually!

Ushgarak
So you keep insisting. What is the best way to find out in practice, I wonder?

queeq
Another squeaky girly voice.... great.

Ushgarak
... he said, with amazing enthusiasm...

Gundark
Actually I have a rather low voice for a woman, so I'm told.

queeq
Yes, I know.... evil face

Gundark
Hmmmmm.....perhaps there's more hiding in my computer than a cookie......

queeq
If only you knew...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>