Draco Malfoys (tom Feltons) Birthday Is Tomarrow!!:)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feltonfreak
OMG OMG OMG, LAST YEAR I BAKED A CAKE, ABND TOMARROW I'M DOING THE DAME THING. IS ANYONE ELSE GUNNA DO SOMETHING? Happy Dance

Tonks
*Oh my gosh, Oh My gosh* ~Does people have to be that Obsesed with him? Just wondering. Although. He is kinda Cute I have to say! I mean I could name a Billion guys hotter than him!(I cant really name a Billion guys I was kinda going over board. It was an Expression! )Here we go:
NOTE: These are not in order. Beacuse I like some guys better than others. So just remember that.
Jim Caviezel. :love
Viggo Mortesen. love
Elijha Wood. love
Sean Biggerstaff. love
Jonathan Jackson. love
Orlando Bloom. love
Jonny Depp. love
Sean Bean. love
Tom Cruze. love
Brad Pitt. love
Josh Groban love
and So much More.... I cant evern name them! All.

XxSamanthaxX

crazy_c
Yeh I dont think hes hot at all, but thats just my opinion.

XxSamanthaxX

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
LAST YEAR I SENT HIM A BIRTHDAY CARD AND I MADE BROWNIES AT MY HOUSE.. **HEHE**

StrgzrCndyPixie
i agree we obsess over people that we probably wont ever get to meet and i know it is totally and utterly weird but hear me out if we didnt obsess about people that we wont eva meet then wat would we obsess about?????????????

probably sum hot as guy at ur skool or somthing but do you really think they want to be obsessed over unless there really up themselves of course but who really wants a guy that loves himself more than you. at least if people obsess over sum one they probably wont meet its not doing harm to u (as you could get your heart broken more easliy in real life).

ok i dont think that really made any sense at all so soryz im crazy at da moment lol

witchychiky
Lady his birthday is today!

Smart Hermione
hang on...are we talking about the character malfoy or the actual tom felton? coz tom feltons birthday was on the 22nd September........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.