why does switch wear white?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clavis9495
why do switch and persephone wear white when everybody else wears black or black-ish clothes?

xxx Clavis

Sifer
Well she kinda switches clothing smile She is in white in one scene and black in another. But a switch is used for networks in the computer sense. Or a light switch etc :P Ghost does this in Reloaded and ETM.

clavis9495
yeah yeah I know that but why o why is she the one wearing white

-=Urot=-
Swtch was one sexy Mofo!! I would have jumped her bones if given half the chance! http://www.inverteddungeon.com/Images/Emotes/Complex/buttsex.gif

*** I know... I should be ashamed of myself, but I'M NOT!! ***

Its a shame she died such a senseless death. sad

icansee
Answer, because they want to.

burlyman
not like this, not like this!

GABRIEL05
she wears white because she is "switching" Understand me now, she switches up from what everyone else is doing. She doesn't do the opposite, but you see how everyone has dark hair, she has blond, everyone wears dark colors, she wears lighter colors... understand. Now why does she switch choose to switch, who the **** knows she's dead and it doesnt matter. As for Persephone...I dunno

The Omega
Maybe the costume designer just thought white would be the BEST colour to go with the actress??

GABRIEL05
Oooooooh someone said colour!!!! Someone's studied the queens english. Well we don't take kindly to people who study the queens english 'round here stick out tongue

The Omega
Gabe> We? You and... ? big grin

Ushgarak
(shrugs)

People wear what they feel like wearing.

JediHDM
i say colour every once and a while, just like i say theatre, part of it is because i studied French for four years, though...

icon
And ME! smokin'

burlyman
maybe persephone, the temptress, wears it cause she looks hottt...

GABRIEL05
damn thats a nice picture! I swear she didn't look that good in Reloaded

must... resist... urge... to kiss... screen.....fighting...

SpikeSpiegel
*stares at picture*
no, i can't...might drool...over...keyboard

tshirt
How about to set them apart from Trinity. Trinity is in black. Having too many of the women in black tends to make them all look like each other, rather than being distinctive (and hence, more beautiful).

JediHDM
Yeah, Persephone is the Temptress, so she must look different...Switch is already taken (isnt she, Apoc) so she would wear white to show she is no longer "on the market"...i think

Korri
grrrr die!!! must kill grrr

i mean she is a very nice person whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.