Ghost stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~fuoco~
Dose anybody know any good ghost stories?!
I have a couple that actaully happened to me

GroundedAgain
i have a lil horror story

One day a little girl and boy wandered into a place called the Killer Movie Community Forums and were never seen again!!!

buaHAHAHA

~fuoco~
blink

ok, I'll start off... This happened to me at work a night ago. The place that I work at is probably 110-115 years old, so it's old fashioned and really scary. In the kitchen, we have a bathroom, and in the bathroom, there's a high ceiling, where there's a attic opening, and all you see is blackness. So anyways, the other night, one of my co-workers goes into the bathroom and then later comes back out, telling all of us that she heard a child laughing, sounding like it came from the walls. Later on, another worker goes it, and comes back out, saying she heard the same thing, a child 'evilly' laughing, almost soundind like a leprechaun. So I go in, and hear this child laughing really scary. So I come back out, and tell everyone, so my boss decides to go check what's making the noise. He decides that the child's laugh is comming from the attic, so he takes a ladder and pops his head into the attic. He then came down with a doll in his hand. This doll is the scariest doll you'll ever see. It had red hair, that was cut, and balding, so that you could see the little holes on the scalp, it had thoes eyes that when you lay it down, it closes it's eyes, and when you stand it back up right, it opens it's eye. But one of this doll's eyes was half open, and the other smashed, and it had a nail in the middle of it's forehead. It was also the type of doll where you have to pull the string on it's back for it to 'talk'. My boss said that there was nothing that could have pulled the string up there accidently, if it caught on something. I checked up there myself, there was nothing the string could have been caught on. Scary stuff.

I forgot to mention that before, the power went out, so all of us where in total blackness and we hear the doll laughing from up in the black attic.

~fuoco~
*BUMP*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad

CandyKoRn
lol.. creepy.. i have a story.. but it's too long...

Bhang
Boo!

DeNiro
i would post mine but i got so many its not even funny and i dont feel like typing my finger is in agony go to my threadif u want to find out why

Mist
i have a story:
there once was a ghost
who ate some toast
and then came to post
a letter to the most
important ghost
in the house of Mist

Mist
oh wait, thats a poem, not a story

LanceWindu
There was once a very small boy who was afraid of the dark. The dark once scared him by being without light. The dark is stupid.

Mist
laughing out loud

~fuoco~
Come on guys!!!

Rogue Jedi
a few years ago i lived in a lrge house alone. i had a dresser that was real old...it sat at an angle, the front higher than the back......one night i was getting ready for bed and i se that the drawer is open...i cannot figure out how it was open, the mere laws of physics should not have allowed it.....well, i closed the drawer and was brushing my teeth when i saw it slowly opening...that happened every night for a week...really freaked me out.

Tired Hiker
One time I was taking a leak next to my friend in our buddy's backyard and this black dog ran right where we were peeing and around to the side of the house. We were like, "Magic! You idiot!" Because it was our buddy's dog Magic, so we thought. We finish peeing and go back inside, it was a party house, and we see Magic on the floor with the owner's girlfriend leaning on him while talking to other friends. So we say, "Kristen, you shouldn't lean on Magic. He just ran under the bushes where we peed!" Kristen was like, "When, just now?" We were like, "yeah, just out back in the bushes." Kristen then told us that Magic had been asleep with her for the past half hour. Well, her boyfriend Jeff heard us and grabbed a picture from the drawer. He said, "did it look like this?" He showed us a picture of a dog that looked just like Magic. "Yeah, that was the dog, alright," I said. "That's Magic." My friend Ken agreed, the guy who was peeing too.

"But no," Jeff said. "That is Boomer. Boomer died after the old owner of the house passed away." Aparently Boomer died of depression after her master had a fatal heart attack. Jeff's mom was going out with him and she left the rent to Jeff because she couldn't stand living there after he passed. We went out and looked for the dog and didn't find a thing. The only way a dog could have gotten in the backyard from the outside would be by jumping over a six foot high fence.

Rogue Jedi
weird.

BackFire349
unfortunately i havent encountered any ghosts, but i would like too, i think they are incredibly interesting and i love that stuff, shouldnt be to surprising since i also love horror movies and there is a connection with ghosts and horror movies... although ihope to encounter a ghost one day, since i definately believe in them.

LanceWindu
Here's a true one:

The very first night we moved into a new house about 5 years ago I had to sleep in the living room under the ceiling fan.

This house was really old and I was just staring up and the fan started moving, going faster and faster, no one was awake and all windows were shut.

A few nights later while I was sleeping on the couch I was just about to be out cold when something grabbed my leg and scared the hell out of me.

I never liked that house.

BackFire349
my friend told me a really cool ghost story... according to him this is true

When he was younger he was sitting on the couch watching tv, when he noticed a woman dressed entirely of white walking by the window, this caught his attention, thus he ran outside to see what it was, when he got out there no one was there..... this was his grandfathers house, the next day his grandfather died.

LanceWindu
I've heard of angels visiting the day before a death.

I've also had some stuff throw themselves off of shelves or something when I'm sitting there watching it happen.

BackFire349
jesus, really? that only thing ive encountered is the tv turning on randomly, although that stopped when we got a new tv.

~fuoco~
OoOO spoOky!!!
Tired hiker, something similar happend to a mate of mine, only it dosnt have anything to do with ghosts ... i don't think. Anyways, my mate saw her other mate walking down the street, so she popped her head out her window to yell hi, but he ignored her and vanished, so she went to call him later on to ask her why he ignored her and he siad that he was home all day, never left his house.

BackFire349
its strange, im terrified of ghosts, like reading this thread is really creeping me out. and if i ever encountered what i thought was an actual ghost, it would scare the crap out of me...but at the same time, im so fascinated and intrigued by them, id actually like to encounter one.

~fuoco~
Another ghost expiriance i had
At the place I used to live, which was like 200 yrs old, I used to hear water glasses banging against eachother in the kitchen, and this only happened when i was home alone.

LanceWindu
Also a few months back me, my sister and her husband were watching tv and we see a shoe that had been laying on it's side all day ust plop onto it's sole.

And stuff moving from the spots we left them.

I don't understand these because the house we lived in was finished being built three days before we moved in.

BackFire349
hmm....ive heard of that kinda stuff before. assuming to some theories, some teenage boys can have telekenetic powers, and when their bodies are changing and stuff, these powers can go haywire and stuff will just start flying around the room at random...they say this is what is the explanation of most ghost stories.... it sound so stupid...but just a thought.

~fuoco~
Maybe it was built overtop where an older house used to be, or indian land

I'm terrified of ghosts aswell. I'm getting shivers jus thinkin bout them!!

BackFire349
oh man...i remember there was this website i went to once about a year ago.... it showd "real footage" of a ghost.... a man who lost his son was claiming to be haunted by this boy....and he took what is supposedly real footage of his boys ghost running around.....it was obviously fake, but the idea was incredibly creepy.... i think the site was.......www.mysonpeter.com

LanceWindu
See a ghost?

BackFire349
lol, i dunno....i dont trust any of those documented things, most of them are seemingly fake to me...

LanceWindu
I have a picture at my moms house that was taken of me when I was 8 at Christmas time.

I never saw the picture until earlier this year I was looking through a box of old photo's.

In the pic I am surrounded by a smoky object.

It was freaky seeing it, maybe it was a ghost.

BackFire349
or maybe it was a lousy camera? wink

~fuoco~
thats really creepy

There's this room in the place that i live where my cat will not go into, even when i try to put her in it, she's start attacking me & she's go all fluffy and hiss no expression ... and it's always cold, even in the summer. and things ALWAYS go missing in that room.

LanceWindu
No, it was a good camera, all the other pics were perfect, except one that had the very end of a trail of smoke which my oldest sister was in.

slayer
you guys ur giving me the creeps

~fuoco~
Soz, luv

~fuoco~
LET'S KEEP IT ALIVE, PEOPLE!!!

DanteMayCry
i ghost hunt myself. i walk through graveyards and would suddenly feel gust of wind when i step in the graveyard... and when i step out of the graveyard there was no wind.

same site only this time we were in the car with my friends... i turned off the radio ignition and all of the windows rolled up so no wind can come in... then the wind came from the aircondition exhaust while the carkeys are not in the ignition. when i tried to get the hell out.. the battery wouldnt start so we are stuck from 3am in the morning to 6am at the graveyard. we were too scared to go out of the graveyard site. till 6am i tried to restart it and i guess the spirit that prevented us from going out of the graveyard. for 3 hours.

the twist is that we have been missing because the family and friends looked for us for 3 days and 3 nights since ghost hunting. but while we are in the car it feels only 3 hours only elapse...

the question is did we visit the world of undead?

ILoveMyDaniel
I have no real ghost stories but last night when we were running around town we went to the Graveyard (More than once actually, around 4-5 times) and I walked around a family plot and I could just feel the energy rising off of the graves. It was a peaceful place to be. I love cemeteries, you never know what can and will happen.

JacopeX
Its scalled tyhe scary ghost

once there wuz a scary ghost. He wuz so scary that everyone died

The END! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.