Magnetic Attraction's been updated!! H/D Slash, don't like, don't click!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zandra Shinto
Happy Dance Yay!! Frizzy updated her story, Magnetic Attraction!! ^___^ I'm so so happy! *dances* Happy Dance For those of you who know what I'm talking about, get your little booties down to FanFiction.Net and read it @$!%#*!!! Hehe. big grin

There's been a lot of Harry/Draco fics, but there are only those few that are really worth reading. For example, the ones that are posted below! ^_^ The first three are really worth reading, especially Michael Serpent's Golden Snitch. That one's my favorite. :P big grin So here they are, and trust me, they are very worth reading!

The 10 Recommended H/D Fics For The Obsessed H/D Fan Girl/Boy! big grin

The Golden Snitch Don't wing yourselves, boys! by Michael Serpent

A Soulmate's Story by Mysticalsoul

Faith by Dragongirl16

Magnetic Attraction by frizzy

Welcome To The Real World by IAmTheLizardQueen

Deep As You Go by Mina3

This Side of Me by cherrycola69

Into the Cold Fire by Shamera **Has a Sequel**

Harry Potter and the Parliament of Dreams by Myr

Trading Spaces by SnippyandSnarky

Haha, I would add my own, but I hate my stories so... *cough* Anyways, hope you enjoy these fantastic stories!! Have a good read! reading

Tom Riddle says: Reading is fundamental! Even if it is Harry/Draco smut! :P

BabyT
Thanks for letting us know...I love her stories...and I'll start reading some of the ones you recomended soon...again, thanks!

Fallin Angel
yay more slash stories eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance love rock yes

Zandra Shinto
You're both very welcome! smile

Malfoy's chick
if you want another slash story to read that is a bit different search for the author Meggy Potter then theres a story called Draco's Blood Mate. I would put up a link but fanfiction.net is not working for me

Phoenix
luvin' the riddle comment, hun!

Malfoy's chick

Fallin Angel
sounds interesting , ill be sure to read it big grin

Zandra Shinto
Me too. big grin

Malfoy's chick
Does anyone know why Frizzy didn't update her story?

Zandra Shinto
Her computer blew up, that's why. She's updated it today, though.

Fallin Angel
kool , i can't wait to read it

LadyMalfoy
thank you for the stories! i'm off to read them bye!! * skips off *

Society
Hi, I'm really looking for the story Magnetic Attraction by frizzy and it says the story is NOT on fanfiction and I really want to read it, so does anyone know some where else I can read it?

Society
I found it, don't worry

Didem
guys i cant found frizzy's story...im about to throw my pc out the window..it says the story is not on fanfiction.net..i tried the other links but i cant found them either..plsss help me..

tigress
yummie more H/D ficcies cool love it!

heres a yummie vamp harry pic incase no ones seen it,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/Tigressa/vampharry.jpg

silentchild10
I keep trying to get to Frizzy's story and it doesn't work. Can someone please help me out.

tigress
search for frizzy on the ff.net author search its just that the link needs refreshing hun. heres a new link to her page

http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/authors.php?no=11549

DracosKitten
ok i'm in love with just the first chapter of ur fic Frizzy. Its like really good and I can't wait to read the rest. Ur good. And I've read alot of Harry/Draco fics too. I have my favs. How do u do I mean I am trying and it just is hard. And I love to write.

ladygrim
kewl

Fallin Angel
i just finished part 1 and i love it hehe, i hope Frizzy makes part 2 soon

DanFan4000
more pics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.