Which Xmen would you want to be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystique
I'd want to be Night Crawler or Mysique or Jean Grey

roguegambit
I'd love t'be Rogue but with full control of her powers so I'd be able to kiss and touch Remy Happy Dance

D-Chan
Rogue or Jean Grey (I like the idea of telepathy and telekinesis)

D-Chan

FallingBlue
Gambit hands down

Kes
Storm smile

Shadow_King
Apocalypse,Shadow king or night crawler

MaverickIce
Magneto or Iceman of course

Hegemon875
I AM THE APOCALYPSE

http://ultimatecomics.free.fr/X-Men/Images/aoa/AoA_Apocalypse_02.jpg

jameshowlett
genises, slipstream or fitzroy and of course gambit while he was with the marauders

GambitEVOFan1
Domino i love the thought of always havin good luck!!or Psylocke shes just very cool! laughing

ProfessorChaos
i'd like to be the x man who kills all the x men and ends the comic series by hopping out of the comic and becoming a killer midget named Theodore and killing all of you ****** fans but yea thats just my opinion

LanceWindu
You must want to be warned already, huh?

Captain REX
Dude, he's already been banned once, ban him again. The little dumb*** didn't get it the first time.

LanceWindu
I'm not able to ban.

Ush and finti are.

I wish I were a global mod so I could ban.

Kes
Prof you better calm down.
Here is your chance to behave...I suggest you take it.

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/banned.gif its obvious that its captain insano and he just made another name for himself

Paola
I would love to be Psylocke ninja

Vampiree
I want to marry Pyro! oh wait... that wasn't the question... um... Rogue I guess... Or Jean... (maybe not a Jean - Jean but a telepath) (I hate Jean) well.... I really want to be a vampire... um... But that doesn't count I guess... Whatever... What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/vampire.gif

crazy_c
Shadow cat cos it wud be cool to walk through stuff! Or Rogue cos shes cool cept I'd be able to touch people. Or Jean Grey sos i could read peoples minds.

ProfessorChaos
your all assholes i'm not captain insano so get a life your all so gay and have no lives hey kes kiss my ass you dumb ***** get a life while your at it and you probably don't play soccer you probably rape little kids and get raped by priests yea and the only thing you can do about getting rid of me is by banning me you little pussy so yea way to be a dick lick dipshits!

LanceWindu
Well once Ushgarak hears about this you will be banned, an IP ban even.

Deep Blu
blink we need lives??were not the ones going into forums and harrassing people.

Deep Blu
thats just very rude

ProfessorChaos
EDIT

LanceWindu
Then leave the forum's if you don't like us!

We aren't making you stay here.

With the IP ban you won't be able to come here anyways.

GambitEVOFan1
huh I didnt know liking peanut M&Ms was a crime....

ProfessorChaos
EDIT

LanceWindu
Immature.

I suggest to everyone on KMC to add ProfessorChaos to their ignore list.

So that way they don't have to read any of his stupid posts.

GambitEVOFan1
Yes Professor im a whore and you can get pussy, you just keep think that. AND MAYBE it will come true who knows!! Hmm being told i have no life by some one who sits at his computer all day harassing people because he cant make friends with them doesnt bother me at all. why bother typing when u know no one cares what your writing, and if you consider me reading all that crap you wrote caring then your pretty pathetic

Captain REX
You've been getting comebacks in your PMs Insano/Chaos. I'm speaking for everyone, not just me.

Wow, all of those large cuss words...must be compensating for something that's REALLY small...

ProfessorChaos
yea i have a small nose what are you talking about though?

Captain REX
laughing out loud Moron. He's been banned.

The Force
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/banned.gif

take him away

anyway, i like nightcrawler and spyke adn archangel, and quicksilver

JeanGreyDP
Ha ha Professor Chaos seems to have some issues.

Anyhow, I'd be Jean Grey all the way! Obviously she's my favorite smile

Jason Horan
mad Ok I can sit back and listen to you run your mouth but swearing at ladies expecially GambitEVOFan1 who I concider a friend well thats just the last straw, i'm not gonna sit back and ignore that! Why don't you get out of your mumma's apron and pick on someone who can fight back!

You may of been banned already and won't be able to read this but mark my words I will found out who you are and make the rest of your life on the internet a living hell! mad

Laviera_j
I agree - that is no way to speak to any one let alone a lady - go find another forum!

You are lovely Jason Horan! GambitEvo fan1 is lucky to have such a brill friend!

Kes
Well he's gone. Sorry about that. He's always on-line when I'm not.

Jason Horan
Hey Kes do you know his E-mail address...please say you do! evil face

Kes
No, I dont.

Jason Horan
Are you sure I really want to give him a taste of his own medicine!

(Insert Crazy laughter) evil face

Kes
Well press in is name and you get his profile. You can mail him tru KMC (i think).

Jason Horan
Hahahaha...perfect evil face

GambitEVOFan1
YAY!!Go Jason! Go JasonHappy Dance Your my new hero!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kisss.gif

embarrasment I still dont think liking peanut M&Ms is a crime tho stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
I want to be Rogue that way I could be in love with Gambit

Jason Horan
No it isnt peanut M&Ms rock...the guys a full on wanker, don't worry you'll always have a friend in Jason big grin

And I stand firm on my Revenge Statement, he will pay evil face

maifoshis
cable my friends its all about CABLE!!!

Jason Horan
I'm all for Gambit...he's the greatest!

maifoshis
cable all the way

Jason Horan
Gambit

rebelyellsiryn
Either a female version of Gambit (wit a cajun accent, homme) or to be true to
the Irish in me and go with Siryn...
No one seems to appreciate Siryn too much. Read up on her..she's
pretty damn cool. cool

GambitEVOFan1
big grin Thanks Jason!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/in_love.gif

Laviera_j
Gambit is cool. I'd be Gene and become the phoenix - pr maybe Mistique - she is bendy! lol!

Laviera_j
jason Horan rocks!

Jason Horan
big grin Hey thanks alot what was that for? big grin

Hegemon875
APOCALYPSE!!!!
see sig

Mystique
MYSTIQUE!

VallejoKid707
Lets see... I would be either Gambit, Bishop, or Sunspot. Oh and maybe Cannonball.

Looks like GambitEvoFan1 is falling in love... awww!

Mystique
yea they are

frozen flame
PDA! laughing out loud LOL. Well, I'd either be Pyro, Iceman, or Gambit. big grin Not that many people seem to like Pyro. sad

Mystique
I LOVE PYRO! he is awesome

Jason Horan
Yeah Pyro is pretty cool, no match on Gambit! big grin

Mystique
Gambit rocks too

jameshowlett
there are a lot of people i like apocalypse is one his four horesman, cable x cutioner.. i could go on and on

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif i fall in love with ne guy that pays attention to me http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif

DemonicGambit
I would want to be Rogue that way Gambit would be in love with me big grin

frozen flame
I think ProfessorChaos is just insecure and needs a friend. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

verauko
i would like to be Rogue!!!!!! argh!!!

frozen flame
Rogue's cool. Especially in the AoA arc. I don't like her in the movie though...

verauko
i like her in the movie!!! i like her very much! She's like she would be someone "in the middle" between a normal, weak human, and strong superhero, I'm tellin' you! The Rogue what you're going to see in the third part will shock you! I'm sure she will!

frozen flame
Hopefully, she will. big grin

Remy
I hope she can fly and all that other stuff from the magazines. She's like a weak little school girl in X1 'n X2.

Gambit will pwn all though-

roguegambit
Me too. I hope X3 will be worthwile watching Rogue in action

jameshowlett
hopefully they will focus on someone different from wolvie in x3.. maybe pheonix or scotty?

Mystique
i think so too lets all be his friend

roguegambit
Oh yeah... X3's gonna be 'bout Phoenix.
I never noticed the Phoenix flying under water but I did see Jean's eyes turning red. When I get my hands on the dvd I'm gonna pay very close attention at the end stick out tongue

jessica69
i loved when thay did the phinix under water

Mystique
they wanted to do it about kurt and mystique in x2 but kurt already set the plot

Ness
kool

jameshowlett
yea but thats not how pheonix becomes jean... but as long as she's in it eaither way i'll be happy smile

Mystique
yea

collosus
I would be collosus hands down (u can figure that out from the name)

Mystique
yea

frozen flame
Colossus is cool. He just needs more screen time in the movie, though.

GambitEVOFan1
No way! no He called me a whore and said liking peanut M&Ms was for losers http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif I love Peanut M&Ms!

roguegambit
Grr I hate when men call women that for no reason mad

Hey I love those M&M's too eek! and the crispy ones yummm....

Jason Horan
Be his friend sick I'd rather throw peanuts at him...insecure or not what he said to some people on this forum is unforgivable mad

Back on Topic, I'd be Gambit but i'm sure i've already said that big grin

GambitEVOFan1
I dont really care that he called me a whore, when guys say that it doesnt bother me WHAT DID BOTHER ME mad is that he said eating peanut M&Ms was for losers **sniff,Sniff** I love those M&Ms http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

Jason I think ud make a great gambit!! wink stick out tongue

Jason Horan
Thanks but you would take that back if you saw me big grin

GambitEVOFan1
No i wouldnt!!I bet ya 100 bucks i wouldnt!!

Paola
Why don't you post a pic of you Jason? big grin

Jason Horan
embarrasment I don't wanna scare people away from this forum big grin

GambitEVOFan1
mad Oh hush, u wont scare ne one, come on post one!!!I wanna see!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Paola
yes Jason come on.... we all want to see!!!!!!! big grinhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pile.gif

raph
I dont really care that he called me a whore, when guys say that it doesnt bother me WHAT DID BOTHER ME is that he said eating peanut M&Ms was for losers **sniff,Sniff** I love those M&Ms

i luv the peanut m&ms too! but try to stay on topics u guys

name:nitro (gambits half-brother)
powers:to shoot beams of kinetic energy out of my hands and to set cards alite

GambitEVOFan1
eek! Finally!!!Some one to love peanut M&Ms with me!!!

raph
peanut m&m's are good but i feel sick if i have too much

GambitEVOFan1
Oh man i could eat em all day!!!but then i usually end up feelin like a fatty so i dont do that

Jason Horan
Compare the people who want to see Jason to the people who don't want to see Jason...

I believe the scales tip towards not seeing Jason big grin

GambitEVOFan1
NOO AHH!!WE WANT TOSEE A PIC!!U hafta post a pic!!!

raph
gambitevofan 1 i had no idea u were a girl wow!!!!! no offence but i thought u were a guy......

GambitEVOFan1
mad why does everyone always think that i even have the pic to prove im a girl

Paola
Use your pic as a sig GambitEVO big grin.... new ones or people who hasn't talk with you get confused because of your nickname.....

NightLova7
I'd looove to be Nightcrawler (from Evolution) because it would be so fun to be able to teleport, and be cute wink lol Or maybe Jean Grey/Gray, dunno which one... because I would have a blast being able to move things with my mind... or read people's minds!! Woo Hoo!! smile

firebird
Physlocke, Jean and Phoenix.

DemonicGambit-2
I would want to be Rogue, that way Gambit and I would be in love happy He's soo cute

NightLova7
NIGHTCRAWLER!! or Jean! lol It would be cool to have a combination of their powers.

GambitEVOFan1
I think i will im sick of being thought of as a guy! sad

Paola
but i like your domino sig..... sad

GambitEVOFan1
I kno but i think since its so dark ppl think im a guy sad by the way i love ur new sig and av!!! eek! looks great!

Askani'son
How can can u not want to be cable? Hes awesome!!!

Going-Rouge
um........I think Cable has an attitude prob. and an eye that likes to glow

Phoenix_Avatar9
Psylocke cuz id like to cut through stuff, Professor X cuz of his psi-powers and the cool chair or Jean cuz i could pretty much do anything I wanted

black robb
Cyclops cuz he gets all that psychic booty

Max Spidey 24
I aint greedy I would settle for Wolverine(Wealing powers are a plus) and those claws are a bonus. If I was Greedy i will take Magneto,JeanGrey. I Know I would have fun with Mystiques powers, and always get away with things.

xcorb
rogue,a nd i wouldn't even need control

pr1983
Originally posted by black robb
Cyclops cuz he gets all that psychic booty

Good thinking... yes

Fionnuala
Storm....I may have posted in this thread before but anyhoo...

eternitygoddess
Phoenix. I'll rule the multiuniverse. Nothing can beat that. wink

LLG
For me it would be between Storm, Jean-Grey, and Mystique.

Icemancm
Iceman, naturally. He's the coolest of the cool; best guy to have at a party!

The King of All
storm's powers...but a guy

wolvie'sgirl
Wolverine's powers in a girls bod.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by wolvie'sgirl
Wolverine's powers in a girls bod.

X-23, then.

I'd want to be Emma. I guess that sounds wrong, but million dollar body and everything.

Britrogue
I'd be Rogue, but obviously be able to control my powers! Then I'd absorb the Phoenix and be a serious ass kicker! cool

Cathy X-23
Can you guess. Also can some one find the X 23 thread and bring it up for me. Thanks a bunch.

Sabretooth
Well, since we're excluding all X-Characters and only going with the good guys, I guess I'd be Wolverine because he's kind of a poor man's Sabretooth. Take THAT fanboys.

eristole
lol poor man sabretooth haha i like that.

willRules
I would pick Nightcrawler

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Cathy X-23
Can you guess. Also can some one find the X 23 thread and bring it up for me. Thanks a bunch.

Search thread. She isn't mentioned much, you should find it immediately.

Paola
problem is she won't find it... 'search' feature doesn't work with three words searchs (sp?) messed

Gambit Lebeau
iw aould wnat to be gambit.(surpriseed?) or maybe cyclops

pr1983
Guess...

NoFate007
I wouldn't want to be someone who is visibly a mutant, like Beast, Wolverine, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, etc.

Probably one of the following:

Gambit
Iceman
Jean - cept a guy, so I guess Professor X while keeping my ability to walk haha

If we include villains, definitely a younger Magneto.

Hulk Power
I would want to be Morph or classic Juggernaut or maybe Colossus. Though I would go for Morph more than all of the rest. Juggernaut would be really cool too.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Paola
problem is she won't find it... 'search' feature doesn't work with three words searchs (sp?) messed

yikes...

Ocean77w
I would want to be Angel but still have the metal knife throwing wings. Plus all his power of having a butt load of money.

katie_girl09
Originally posted by pr1983
Guess...
laughing out loud

katie_girl09
Originally posted by NoFate007
I wouldn't want to be someone who is visibly a mutant, like Beast, Wolverine, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, etc.

Probably one of the following:

Gambit
Iceman
Jean - cept a guy, so I guess Professor X while keeping my ability to walk haha

If we include villains, definitely a younger Magneto.
Ok here's what I don't get: Gambit has red-on-black eyes, so wouldn't people know right away that he's a mutant?

eristole
his eyes are actually hazel, they only go red on black when he uses his power.

katie_girl09
Originally posted by eristole
his eyes are actually hazel, they only go red on black when he uses his power.
Huh? Really? I don't think so...

eristole
well i dunno about now, but in all the old "regular" x-men that i'm reading that's how they drew his eyes, until he was angry or his power was used.

Lady_Jade
I would do anything to be Storm. I love everything about her.

Darth_Wolverine
Pyro or Gambit rock rock

pr1983
well i dunno about now, but in all the old "regular" x-men that i'm reading that's how they drew his eyes, until he was angry or his power was used.

i didn't know that...

alyssa15
I wanna be Lady Deathstrike or Jean Grey.

spiderboy5
cyke or havok........

pyromaniac210
Pyro all the way maybe iceman but i like fire......FIRE FIRE FIRE rock rock

katie_girl09
Wow, I didn't know that.

Spiderkid515
wow id be alot wolverine, storm, jean, mystique, nightcrawler or colossus

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>