why do the machines have to dig again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bonosk
if zion has been built and destroyed 5 times previously, and the machines have wiped it out each time, why do they have to dig new tunnels? theories....

Another_Smithy
Remember its all a game to the machines or thats atleast how Mero said it I believe (damn have'nt watched Reloaded in a while)

Skittles19
they are crazy

GABRIEL05
perhaps it's in a different place everytime. And this time they had to dig to get to it.

Altharos
I personally think Zion is actually another Matrix-like world. The architect spoke plenty on the problem of choice. And he also hinted at their solution...to provide humans with the illusion of a choice. This choice is whether to accept the Matrix, or to not accept it...the red pill, or the blue pill. However it is just that, an illusion. Because Zion is still a part of the Matrix system, while they believe they have a choice, they, in reality, do not.

This is supported by The Architect's little line "this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it (Zion), and we have become exceedingly efficient at it"

Obviously they have done it a few times, and they can only destroy a city once...

Also the fact that Neo can stop the Sentinels in a strikingly similar way to the way in which he stops bullets...

My thoughts anyway.

JediHDM
Welcome, Altharos, and i agree with you, although recent additions newly brought to light are making me reformulate my thesis, i still think MWAM is real, however...

Red Texas
OK, I'm tired of being ignorant, what is MWAW?

JediHDM
Matrix Within A Matrix... essentially, that Zion is another Matrix, another programmed reality used to control the humans, that surrounds the Matrix...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.