ginger snaps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rabbit
ok how many people have seen this movie i have it was great

LanceWindu
This is supposed to be in Movie Discussion.

You need to make sure your threads are in the proper area before posting them.

rabbit
well this is a question to talk about if you ever seen it and what your favorite parts were

LanceWindu
Yes and this still needs to be in Movie Discussion.

That's what that forum is for.

rabbit
alright i wont fight

Kes
What is it about?

rabbit
a girl who has a little sis and they are like bff you know and one day they set out to capture a dog and the older sister ginger gets attaked by a werewolf and slowly changes each and every day

diegocala
Movie sucked, well I didn't like it, but Ginger is a hottie!

lil bitchiness
I saw it....ages ago....but i wasnt to impressed..i liked the part where they were doing the pics for school or something...that was creative....
oh and i didnt like that the guy diesd in the end....he could have easely lived....sad

rubinator
i didnt get the ending, but then again the channel didnt come in that clear so every 40 seconds it went totaly staticy so can anybody tell me the ending please

Wolfie
Ginger Snaps is great.

The ending: Ginger, in full werewolf form, leaps to kill Brigitte but finds that Brigitte stabbed her in the chest. Ginger falls down and Brigitte lies her head on her until she stops breathing.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Wolfie
Ginger Snaps is great.

I agree. I mean it isn't Oscar-deserving or anything but it's a good popcorn flick. Although this was made in 2000, I like how it still has that 90's teen America, horror thing going on. Wasn't happy with the sequels though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.