Can i remind certain people that this is NOT a place to SIMPER over Tom Felton...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frootlooplucy
there are heaps of threads about how hot he is and so on, cant you just cram it all into one thread? this forum is to talk about harry potter, in general, and heaps and heaps of Tom Felton threads are really irritating.

leah11
I agree that its getting tiring. it was all right 2 start with but now its just the same thing over and over again. it gets a little boring

The Bolleeks
I have to agree. especially as Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver Wood) is better looking. Or so I'm told by all my girl mates

crazy_c
Tom Felton aint even that fine.

tigereyes456
yah tom is kind of cute without the greecy hair but come on NO one in their right mind whould like him enough to make a thread to drole over him. WAKE UP GIRLS MATTHEW LAWRENCE IS SINGLE ALONG WITh ELIGAH WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy_rock_chic
it is kinda annoying seeing all the threads about him and Tom isnt that great lukin

zionette
it dus get annoying-he's not very nice to luk at!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i hav to say a few things.. TOM IS HOTT.. TOM IS HOTT.. TOM IS HOTT.. IM Sorry but TOM IS HOTT.. lol

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
1 more thing Eligah**sp watevs wood in my opinion is not nice lookin..

crazy_c
ure point being....?

K Kruegers Twin
Tom is hot, so is Elijah

Fort-Mccubble
well in my opinion the fools who bother making annoying threads repeating the same thing over and over are air heads i mean come on keep all your stuff in one thing so the rest of us dont have to be bothered

zionette
Elijah Wood scares the crap outta me,he's not gud lukin there's sumtin evil about his eyes i tells ya!!! luk at his left eyebrow it might as well hav cum off of satan himself!!!!! yes i am dilusional dont mind me blink messed wacko wacko wacko

XxSamanthaxX

frootlooplucy
mmm hmm, exactly!!! im fine with ppl thinking stars are good looking, i mean, i think some stars are good looking too, its just when they start going on and on and ON about how they wanna MARRY them and stuff, i mean, get a GRIP!!

crazy_c
hey a girl can dream...

cupkake
lol...who cares if other ppl like someone.....they have the right. don't read the thread if you don't want to.

frootlooplucy
look, i am fine with people liking tom felton, im fine with people wanting to marry tom felton, or whoever else. and i would be fine with just one or two threads about him. its just that there are HEAPS of them, and this forum is about HARRY POTTER. NOT tom felton. if you want to drool over tom felton, go to a tom felton forum. dont fill up other forums with it!

Becky_banana
point taken

Laviera_j
Another annoyong thing is how people keep saying the same thing over and over. Tom is hot. OK fine. Tome is hot. Ok, fine. Tom is hot. Ok shut up now. Tom is hot. Oh for goodness sake! get what I mean???

Also, you have said that so many threads is annoying like five times. I agree, but it is getting repettitive.

frootlooplucy
twice, actually smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.