The Silmarillion RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

High_Elf_Fingon
Just recently I opened the Silmarillion RPG at pub107.ezboard.com/bsilmarillion, and am currently advertizing it to bring in more members. Yes, this may not be the best place to advertize something relating to the Silmarillion, but it IS related to Lord of the Rings somewhat, so what the heck. ; )

For those of you who might not know what the Silmarillion is; to put it simply, it's a huge prologue to the Lord of the Rings trilogy and to The Hobbit. It takes place in Valinor (the domain of the Valar), and in Beleriand (a huge land west of Middle Earth). It chronicles the awakening of Elves, Men, and Dwarves, the struggle against Morgoth, and of the quest for the Silmarils (three beautiful stones created by the Elf Feanor).

I hope that you will find this interesting. So for any of you who are really into the Silmarillion, please visit my RPG, and at the very least, just look around and see if you like it. Maybe even tell a freind who is really into RPGs and J.R.R. Tolkiens work.

Once again, the address is:

pub107.ezboard.com/bsilmarillion

-Fingon

Arwenishott
hey thanks for that..........im sure ill check it out

High_Elf_Fingon
You're welcome. Already I've gotten a few more members. I hope everyone enjoys it.

-Fingon

Captain REX
SPAM! But what the hey, I don't think anyone will care.

Orli'sElf7
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.