episode 3 duels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hater
we know that obie and anakin will have an epic duel in episode3

and that ep3 will have the most duels in the trilogy

so who will be in the other duels???

how many will there be in episode 3????

will yoda fight again?

will mace be killed in one of the duels?

will we see vader himself in a duel?

palpatine maybe?

Lyn
I think Mace will duel for the last time, Yoda may also fight and perhaps a small duel at the beginning or wherever, when Dooku dies.

Rogue Jedi
mace will be killed....yoda, i dont know if i wanna see him fight again.

General Kaliero
I still support the idea of Yoda fighting Palpy. I know alot of y'all here simply reject the entire notion, but I still like it. big grin

Rogue Jedi
that aint gonna happen...it said so in sw insider.

yerssot
so who will be in the other duels??? Mace, Yoda, Dooku, Vader, OB1, ...

how many will there be in episode 3???? many

will yoda fight again? yes, normally he will

will mace be killed in one of the duels? probably in a dual I think

will we see vader himself in a duel? don't think so, he'll still be anakin when he fights

palpatine maybe? tis an option

Lyn
I like it too General, regardless of whether it will happen or not-it would be pretty cool thumb up happy

Rogue Jedi
i dont think we are gonna see yoda or palpantine with a saber.

General Kaliero
And why not? Give me one GOOD PRACTICAL reason why Palpy would not fight!

finti
I think Palpatine puts himself above the fighting, he have people do the fighting for him, maybe we will see him in action with the force lightning, but I doubt we see him wielding a saber

Rogue Jedi
right on the money, finti...man, thats strange, isnt it? the two of us agreeing on something? laughing out loud confused

finti
I need to reconsider it then smile devil

Lyn
So you think Palpy will just use force lightning, kinda like Dooku??

finti
yep

yerssot
last rumor has it yoda will fight again ... if they can make it work (same as with AOTC)

Rogue Jedi
IF palpy is to fight, then yes, i think it will be with force lightning.

Lyn
Niiiiiice thumb up
I thought Yoda fought pretty well in AOTC!!

queeq
Turbulent too. wink

Lyn
laughing

Clone Trooper
I want to see all of the jedi fighting more and I would like to see yoda kill Darth Taranis also Obi and Ani's big fight on a huge magma planet, and they will be fighting on like a huge cliff and i have done an extended research to find this out

Lyn
Well we will see Ani & Obi-Wan's duel...it's gonna be SO good!!

darkshadow
it is going to be a good dual between obi and anakin i can wait to the movie comes out

Lyn
I KNOW!! happy Happy Dance
*sits back at computer*
Sorry people... embarrasment Got a bit carried away...

yerssot
we forgive you ... for this time

Clone Trooper
LOL yes we all do

Rogue Jedi
i am curious as to how obi will fight anakin...aggressive or defensive?

Clone Trooper
dude he will fight VERY AGRESSIVE TOWARDS ANAKIN AND THE SAME WITH ANI TO OBI-WAN BUT OBI WINS THE FIGHT AND FORCE POWERS ANI INTO THE MAGMA PIT

Rogue Jedi
he will probably start the fight defensively "anakin, come back to the light side." but will then realize that anakin is too far gone to save, then realize that the only way to survive is to fight aggresively.

Clone Trooper
yea i know it will be awsome i will have to see the movie about 50 times in theaters LOL

Rogue Jedi
im with you......i cant wait!!!!!

Clone Trooper
lol yea

Lyn
Thanx happy

yerssot
because it's you wink

Lyn
happy
I SO can't wait!! Happy Dance

yerssot
and you have to ... for more then a year to come...
be happy after this one we will all disolve

Lyn
sad I'm definitley going to miss the "feeling"
But it's gonna be SO exciting!!

We won't dissolve...will we?? *sobs*

Darth Hater
the anakin vs obie duel will be amazing

it'll easily be the best light saber duel ever

lex
defintely the anakin obi wan duel is something i have always been waiting for since reading the return of the jedi novel. i think this duel on pure fan speculation and emotion alone will far outdo the darth maul/kenobi duel(still the best imo) i only hope john williams comes with something really special in terms of background and bulid up music as the fight finally takes place. sam jackson was quoted as stating that he had to learn a 88 move routine for his duel so how much more can you expect for anakin and kenobi.

StarWars_Fan
Anakin will also have a lightsaber duel with Count Dooku(Darth Tyranus)

Darth Hater
also possibly with mace

StarWars_Fan
I am pretty sure Bobe Fett will kill Mace Windu after all Mace Windu did kill Jango Fett, so Boba will be out for revenge.

finti
Boba is still a little brat so no way he will kill Mace

Darth Hater
^^^exactly what i'm thinking

KOkid
Boba, will be a young punk, if his warrior father couldn't kill Mace how could he. I don't see Palpy wit a saber either, he would definitely use force lightning, Anakin will do his dirty work....For whatever reason Yoda will concentrate on hiding at the end of the movie, if he duels it will be early.....
Hey Rogue, holla at your boy--The shoalin and the jedi could be dangerous together!.....Where my killa tape at?

mephistodesigns
if Jango, a seasoned bounty hunter, best in the galaxy couldn't beat Mace, how's a teenager with good training but almost no experience going to even get close enough to do anything remotely damaging? No way. Somebody really powerful would have to be the one to best Mace, somebody with un-heard of power, like someone of legend or "prophecy"...oh, surely there must be someone GL could use....but who...? wink laughing out loud

yerssot
GL said that boba would even get LESS screening time then he had in AOTC

Darth Hater
i dont think we'll being seeing much of boba

he'll have a few scenes just to tie him to the OT

yerssot
if any, rumor also has it he's entirely out

Darth Hater
i can definatly see that also...

AOTC pretty much tied him to the OT

KOkid
I don't see why he needs to be in III, like you said Darth he's already tied in.....I don't think he was even intended to be as important as he was, but he was such a popular character that GL wrote him and his father into Episode II, honestly I think the idea of him being a clone and Jango being the model for the entire clone army is a dumb idea...I liked him better as the background, mysterious character that you did not know a lot about...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.